[IDEA] Weekly "Seen Hotter On Campus" Thread each CFB Week

immamac

Trying to think of something fun to get people to post more on gameday outside of game commentary. 

Post non creeper pics of girls that you see on campus/tailgate each weekend (not school dependent)

Pics will be deleted if they are obviously not consensual - preferably it will be posed with school handsign or whatever. Lots of potential IMO

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, immamac said:

I mean I'm fine doing it all day and setting up a fucking photo op thing with the hashtag. You guys think they dress that way not to be seen?

It's not fucking hard to get pics like this. 

4B2CA3B0-81A6-4189-91C4-30AC603908C8.thumb.jpeg.b42250234117634c0e43290fb289a9db.jpeg

What are their surly handles? No not yours. Asking for a friend.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2022 at 8:21 AM, 52-80 said:

image.thumb.png.17f888b16356b277fb909f3868fc022d.png

This is hilarious, have some rep.  Sometimes I think we should have a "Surly Man" newsfeed like "Florida Man" for all the sketchy fucks on this site.  The world probably wouldn't believe it though.  I'm pretty sure 90% of us are full of shit 90% of the time on here.  But even if that's the case, if just 10% of the actual shit we post is true for just 10% of us, this is a very suspect group.  I've been to that tailgate a few times, I get the vibe we're all behaving nicely but are hiding some weird shit. 

The most depraved tailgates I ever went to were the LFZ shindigs of the early 2000's.  The sexism, vulgarity, drug use, etc.  All up to 11.  guess we're getting older.  Not wiser, but certainly older. 

Back on topic---the hotter on campus thing is being put to the test today.  Cross posting from other threads, but it's mom's weekend.  It's a contest of 50 year old ass versus 20 year old ass, and the yoga pants and my libido are winning.  should make a very fun Saturday afternoon though I'm not sure they'll be lured with CNN headlines like this one ;)  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1