Texas vs tech - 2:30pm on ESPN

Pancho

2 minutes ago, DoubleQuarterPounder said:

We need to get rid of the words backup on here. We’ve never stopped a backup yet we always point it out about how we’ll kill them

we lose to every backup QB we have played in the last 5 years.

i think the last time we beat a backup QB was the time where baylor lost their first 3 depth sheet QBs    and had to use their emergency 4th string WR. 

and we ALMOST lost that game. 

Edited by AUS-97HORN

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

He has limited play calling with Card, Card can’t get firsts so the defense is on the field the whole game, everything is different if Ewers could play. 

The offense has moved the ball. The defense has been on the field all game because they can’t get stops on 3rd/4th down to save their lives. 

• Hook 'Em 2

It’s not over until it’s over. But for those of y’all who know about my uncle Bill, a Tech graduate and the last two years (stroke and flatlined and has cancer and heart problems) and his son killed himself at 35 a few months back. His birthday would have been yesterday. He is crying on the phone right now. He’s had fuckall to be happy about lately and hasn’t had much fun watching Tech since they fired the Pirate. He said hello to y’all. Said it’s not over yet and he won’t believe it until they call the game and they rush the field. He’s literally crying. Hasn’t had much at all to celebrate. So if we lose I can take the loss (personal level) bc of my uncle Bill. Said he might join the surly tonite and post if they win. So there’s that.