Joe Biden 2023: The Dark Brandon Rises

StassneyHorn

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

In my lifetime, brown people didn’t need to think twice about going to the store lest some enraged crusader out to protect America’s purity tried to gun them down en masse. That suit didn’t happen. Now, it does. But you don’t give a fuck because they aren’t gunning for you.

I bet that you are whiter than my kids. Like very fucking pale. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I admit, I believe that empathy is incredibly important, and something we desperately need. I think its complete loss is our great failing in the current era.
Yet, I have no empathy for people who endorse racial violence. I have no empathy for Nazis.
Ya got me! Clever one you are!
Jesus fuck, that you think you’ve cleverly spotted an inconsistency in the approach of “we should try to treat humans with decency and kindness, except for those humans who want to exterminate us” does a better job of pantsing you than anything any of us could ever say.

Like I said. Posturing.

• Fuck You 1

I bet that you are whiter than my kids. Like very fucking pale. 

Skin tone? Probably. Where I shop and the places I frequent? Definitely a shitload browner.
As are many of my family members and friends.
And my dear friends who go to synagogue that is now protected my guards with ARs (it didn’t have to be before).
Keep preaching, safe one. You have nothing to worry about, so therefore, our pivot to becoming a society of stochastic terrorism isn’t a thing.
Like I said. Posturing.

Go fuck your self.
How is that posturing?
You’re a genuine piece of shit.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Keep preaching, safe one. You have nothing to worry about, so therefore, our pivot to becoming a society of stochastic terrorism isn’t a thing.

Love this from the guy talking about shooting people in the face. Fucking clown. 

• Fuck You 1

Love this from the guy talking about shooting people in the face. Fucking clown. 

Yes. I am and always have been pro-shooting Nazis in the face. You got me again! Goshdurnit, I just keep gittin’ got! Hurr durr.
That you think you’ve made some clever observation says a great deal about you.
I should probably just hug Nazis.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

More than half of the 27 million men eligible for the draft during the Vietnam War were deferred, exempted or disqualified

I was #27 in my year’s draft. 1A.  My brother was #6 a couple years earlier. 

image.gif.870bb47a53ab81a91173e282810da36c.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes. I am and always have been pro-shooting Nazis in the face. You got me again! Goshdurnit, I just keep gittin’ got! Hurr durr.

You have always felt justified in your rhetoric. Even when it got quite morbid. There is nothing clever about recognizing that. Its pretty basic time is a flat circle shit. 

• Fuck You 1

25 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

nazis tried like hell to keep my grandmother's little brother from coming home. He stormed that beach on D Day and gave them hell. I say FUCK ALL OF THEM, KILL ALL OF THEM, and more importantly - any nazi supporter or sympathizer, give them a bullet to the head too. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

nazis tried like hell to keep my grandmother's little brother from coming home. He stormed that beach on D Day and gave them hell. I say FUCK ALL OF THEM, KILL ALL OF THEM, and more importantly - any nazi supporter or sympathizer, give them a bullet to the head too. 

coincidentally just watched this last night. #triggerwarning for those that disapprove of nazi killing!

• Hook 'Em 2

You have always felt justified in your rhetoric. Even when it got quite morbid. There is nothing clever about recognizing that. Its pretty basic time is a flat circle shit. 

Yes. Hug a Nazi today! They aren’t coming for Anastasis, so what does he care?
Perhaps the most shameful pathetic patronizing piece of shit on this board, not an easy title to claim.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Clown. Again. Hope you don’t really act like this in the real world. 

Oh superior one, DO tell us how to deal with a political movement that wants to curse and eliminate us. We await your wisdom. How about for once in your pathetic life you offer something of substance, as opposed for your haughty disdain for everyone else.

4 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Ana sure likes to pick fights on weekends. I wonder what that could be about.

In college station atm so a bit feisty. Sorry bro. I’ll let y’all get back to your regularly scheduled very normal fantasy execution talk. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

How about for once in your pathetic life you offer something of substance, as opposed for your haughty disdain for everyone else.

Not everyone else. Just you promoting violence here while taking out the other side of your mouth about stochastic terrorism. Thankfully most of the readers of these threads are not anywhere near as clueless as your usual audience. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

Not everyone else. Just you promoting violence here while taking out the other side of your mouth about stochastic terrorism. Thankfully most of the readers of these threads are not anywhere near as clueless as your usual audience. 

Y’all, we just got blessed by wisdom from the giant brain who doesn’t see any distinction between 1) people who call for violence and extermination against “out groups” simply for who they are, vs 2) people who call for responding to their violence with violence.
That is some next-level big brain shit. See, you puny intellects see a distinction there: one group espoused repression, elimination, and murder as a core political belief, and the other expresses violent resistance against those who would do those things. But big-brained types, well, they know better. They know that, for example, a Jew who took up arms against the Nazis is just as bad as the Nazis. And that Jew should be ashamed of himself for endorsing violence. It helps to have that big brain, AND to not be a member of the group the Nazis are targeting. If y’all were as big-brained as Ana, you’d know that. Alas, you’re too dim to grasp his genius.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Imagine getting super butthurt because someone talked about shooting nazis in the face. Says more about you than him.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Turned on Meet the Press for a couple of minutes and the question is whether Biden praising McCarthy for the debt limit deal was performative or not.  R strategist says:

"Biden hasn't been bipartisan for 2.5 years, so of course he's taking this chance to look bipartisan".  

Um, I guess he's right?  Since bipartisan would mean kowtowing to insane magat grifters on the right.  

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Saw that too

Who is giving rep to this asshole?

Of course. 

Time for a repost.

20230604_102032.thumb.jpg.20141a526e0b5ee422f85078030bcd43.jpg

that's basically how i feel about aggy, but there are folks here that don't take that as a warning sign either.

nope-no.gif.2aa51248f9368a23fbadc0a470a58a1c.giftenor(11).gif.0430db6f4e2dae3cec38c73b63cf736d.gif

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

On 6/3/2023 at 12:41 AM, Gatorubet said:

More than half of the 27 million men eligible for the draft during the Vietnam War were deferred, exempted or disqualified

I was #27 in my year’s draft. 1A.  My brother was #6 a couple years earlier. 

Big difference in signing bonus money between the #27 and #6 draft picks.

• Haha 2

that's basically how i feel about aggy, but there are folks here that don't take that as a warning sign either.
nope-no.gif.2aa51248f9368a23fbadc0a470a58a1c.giftenor(11).gif.0430db6f4e2dae3cec38c73b63cf736d.gif

It’s always blown my mind how posters here can be shown they’re on the same side as texags - something that would serve as an oh shit/reality check moment in any other realm of life - and not even blink
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

One area I've been most pleased with and think Biden is doing awesome with is foreign policy, especially China.

Biden has been pretty tough on China which has been awesome to see, especially in light of and compared to corporations and business personalities (like last week ELMO Musk and Jaime Dimon further cuddling up to CCP).

The era of corporate America influencing U.S. policy on China may be over. In decades past, Wall Street leaders like John Thornton and Hank Paulson of Goldman Sachs and Steve Schwarzman of Blackstone were reportedly able to temper efforts by Washington to take a tough line on China.