Cowboys @ Niners: NFC Divisional Round

Vic Mackey

3 minutes ago, Brew said:

Turpin runs straight into the kicker on a potential TD.

Diggs drops an easy int that turns into 7.

Dak does Dak shit like always.

Schultz makes back to back dumbass plays costing them a chance at the end.

Wilson lets Kittle bulldoze him on a play that would have set up a long FG.

Easily could keep going and going and going. Team is dumb, coaches are dumb, bunch of stupid plays ending with a stupid play call.

Diggs completely whiffed on hitting kittle while he’s trying to complete that bobble catch. 

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Fuck Dak. He picks the absolute worst times to go brain dead. I’ve been on the Dak bandwagon since his rookie year but you cannot make the throws he makes at the points in the game he makes them. Throw it away, scramble or eat the ball. He doesn’t understand that part of the game and it’s not fixable

Well, he tried to eat the ball during that drive. Of course, he was also in the end zone.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Fuck Dak. He picks the absolute worst times to go brain dead. I’ve been on the Dak bandwagon since his rookie year but you cannot make the throws he makes at the points in the game he makes them. Throw it away, scramble or eat the ball. He doesn’t understand that part of the game and it’s not fixable

he should have been sacked for a safety, what a dumbass

Dallas finished where they should. They were the third best in the NFC. It's just a shame they shit away a game that was far more winnable than expected. Defense was damn good, DeMarcus was a man on a mission. It's a shame to see those efforts wasted. Dallas just doesn't have enough weapons on offense when Pollard is out. Need another RB and a big receiver. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, texastroubadour said:

Simms has had zero love for Horns and UT since he left 

Right.  Not sure why this is hard to understand.  You have a guy who sits in the top 5 to 10 of just about every statistical category a QB could sit in at Texas and he has never darkened the door.  It's not hard to understand...we we were cockmunches to him and I would kill every last one of you to have had somebody like Simms as a QB in the last 12 years (though hopefully that is turning)

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, texastroubadour said:

Simms has had zero love for Horns and UT since he left 

He loved that team and his team mates. I think we hurt his feelings.

Doesn't matter to me. Still love him even though he couldn't beat OU or CU. He beat A&M a lot. That was cool.

• Like 1

I don't feel nearly as bad about this one as I did last year's. They lost last year because they bitched out and got pushed around on the field only to make a comeback when San Francisco had a huge lead and was in prevent mode. 

Today they were every bit as physical in San Francisco in this game. Their defense played a nearly perfect game giving up only 19 points and only one touchdown but they ran out of juice late. 

Like I said before the game the Cowboys needed to make it a game where Dak and the receivers had to outplay a rookie and they couldn't do it. They couldn't do it when their defense made the rookie look bad. 

That's just how it is

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Clock management is the least of their problems....today.

I mean, it was the same problem last year.

So, STF.  edit that's not shut the fuck up, it's the other acronym thing

I'm a rook, so explain it to me if I'm wrong.  Thanks

Edited by ATXbronco

7 minutes ago, DougO said:

Dallas finished where they should. They were the third best in the NFC. It's just a shame they shit away a game that was far more winnable than expected. Defense was damn good, DeMarcus was a man on a mission. It's a shame to see those efforts wasted. Dallas just doesn't have enough weapons on offense when Pollard is out. Need another RB and a big receiver. 

Maybe we can draft a new owner?

Dak's got a circuitry problem. We saw that on the first play of the three minute drive - it's do or die time, and he throws a five yard pass straight into the arms of a linebacker (who dropped it). Unless he gets new coaching, he's done.

The coaching didn't help him any. How many times have we seen an opponent come out after the break, show some changes and shut down the O? The HC and OC are clueless as to how to handle it. They may be able to analyze some Xs and Os, but they don't really know football. I've said all year the D wasn't going to be the problem and they aren't. If Jones won't get a proven star, then make Quinn HC. Apparently he knows defense, and some say that that's the best way to optimize your OC - have an HC with a defensive mind.

Fat Mike needs to go. Maybe he'll find a way to take Jerry with him.

Mfers still hating on Chris Simms, because, what, he doesn’t fawn over this dipshit organization and the fans that treated him like ass?

Talk about delusional.

Dude is still a Longhorn and he put way more effort into being one that any dumbfuck on this board did. JFC people are stupid sometimes.

And yes I get that he couldn’t do it in crunch time.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1