2023 Thread of Racism in America

Horn Under a Bad Sign

Twitter links work fine.  The racism comes at the end of this but the guy makes a good point: ever notice how these patriots always have the flag or the constitution or the Declaration of Independence or some shit like that on their shirts?

And he's right: these people need to be world famous. 

• Rage+1 1

21 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Twitter links work fine.  The racism comes at the end of this but the guy makes a good point: ever notice how these patriots always have the flag or the constitution or the Declaration of Independence or some shit like that on their shirts?

All that was missing was having the sunglasses worn on the back of his head.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

1)  the correlation is pretty close to 100%: when you see some version of FreedomEaglePatriot1776 shit on their clothes, car, or social media....they are going to be a racist POS.  It's as close as the correlation between a business having a "Jesus Fish" on their logo and that business cheating/defrauding its customers.

2)  So...the racist drunk chick....what's her OF page?  Because titties ain't racist.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

11 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

2)  So...the racist drunk chick....what's her OF page?  Because titties ain't racist.

The white guy/bf/racist was handling her with kid gloves, almost like he's seen this rodeo before and he's afraid of pissing her off since she maybe the best he will ever get.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Old as shit, but still funny.

yeah it's old but a good one.

"Where is the auction block, I'm hoping to be the first pick."

"will the truth set me free?"

I'd laugh harder if it wasn't so fucking infuriating.

slavery was brutal, I get why they don't want to see it or talk about it. but too fucking bad, it happened and even with progress (seems like a metric ton of recent set backs) the vestiges of it are still everywhere.

Edited by troph

Justice in Mississippi. I know this shit still happens, but for the life of me I will never understand this kind of bone marrow hatred.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/13/us/mississippi-white-officers-torture-black-men-federal-charge/index.html

The officers then hauled the two men into the living room where all six men spewed racial slurs at them and accused them of taking advantage of the White woman who owned the house. They warned them to stay out of Rankin County and go back to “their side” of the Pearl River, referring to neighborhoods with a higher population of Black residents. Dedmon repeatedly drive-stunned Jenkins – placing the Taser in direct contact with his body – while the two Black men were being taunted. 

Meanwhile, Opdyke searched the house and kicked open a bedroom door where he found a dildo and a BB gun. Opdyke mounted the dildo on the end of the gun and brought it into the living room. 

Dedmon took the dildo and slapped Jenkins and Parker in the face with it. He threatened to rape the men with the device, but stopped when he realized Jenkins had defecated on himself. 

Elward then held Jenkins and Parker down on the floor of the living room while Dedmon poured milk, alcohol and chocolate syrup into their mouths. Dedmon poured cooking grease on Parker’s head. Elward threw eggs at both men.

• Rage+1 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/16/2023 at 1:14 PM, Pancho said:

“Where’s the auction block? I want to be the first overall pick.”

Given the weight and severity of the subject matter those guys might be the funniest dudes ever. 

don’t care how old that clip is it’s awesome.

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Those girls could are just likely to be angry assholes. My theory is that as a non-homogenous group, we’re relatively newcomers to the fabric of America. And for what an American looks like… we don’t fit that norm, and until some distant future there will always be perpetual foreignness attached to us, e.g. “no really, where are you really from?”

And if there’s a consistency in this country is we don’t like foreigners. It also doesn’t help that we’ve been labeled the model minority and used as a tool against other minorities in the US. Plus recently all the Covid rhetorics from Trump and his base didn’t help. Still shocks me that one cousin—a VA doctor working in LA was spit on one day after work during the height of the uncertainties that we all faced in the early days of the pandemic.

Hell, the ho lee fuk and other lame sayings is part of our lexicon now. 

Edited by YChang
  • Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, Hard Times said:

I don't understand the hatred against Asians.

Not excusing the “attack” but that video did fuck all in relaying the info needed to figure out if there even was an “attack”. So fuck whomever edited that shitastic rage bait propaganda. Is this the bullshit that passes for journalism and information?

Barely have any idea what started it, what was said, if an attack actually happened, anything really other than couple black kids yelling at an Asian family. Crappy instigating music, long ass intro that repeats itself, edits out all the actual video evidence and replaces it with only accusation descriptions, doesn’t show the “attack”, or what was said due to all the bleeping.

The Asian family absolutely does not deserve to get yelled at but what a god awful video that does nothing but lower the iq of its viewers. 

Edited by achooloco
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, achooloco said:

Not excusing the “attack” but that video did fuck all in relaying the info needed to figure out if there even was an “attack”. So fuck whomever edited that shitastic rage bait propaganda. Is this the bullshit that passes for journalism and information?

Barely have any idea what started it, what was said, if an attack actually happened, anything really other than couple black kids yelling at an Asian family. Crappy instigating music, long ass intro that repeats itself, edits out all the actual video evidence and replaces it with only accusation descriptions, doesn’t show the “attack”, or what was said due to all the bleeping.

The Asian family absolutely does not deserve to get yelled at but what a god awful video that does nothing but lower the iq of its viewers. 

This one isn't very good either and sometimes there isn't one, but at least it's a major network.

• Hook 'Em 1