Holy SH*T!!! Woody Harrelson's dad was a mafia hitman?!

Parliament

"The World needs bad men..."  Well not THIS bad.  Dude was nearly a serial killer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Harrelson

Charles Voyde Harrelson (July 23, 1938 – March 15, 2007)[1] was an American hitman and organized crime figure who was convicted of assassinating federal judge John H. Wood Jr., the first federal judge to be assassinated in the 20th century. Charles Harrelson was the father of actors Brett and Woody Harrelson.

Defended by Percy Foreman, Harrelson was tried for the May 28, 1968[6] murder of Alan Harry Berg. On September 22, 1970, he was acquitted by a jury in Angleton, Texas.[7] The murder is chronicled in the memoir Run Brother Run by the victim's brother, David Berg.

Harrelson was tried for the 1968 murder-for-hire killing of Sam Degelia Jr., a resident of Hearne, Texas. Harrelson was paid $2,000 (the equivalent of $16,000 in 2020) for the murder of Degelia, a grain dealer and father of four who was killed in McAllen, Texas.

Shortly after Harrelson was paroled in 1978, he and his then-wife, Jo Ann, were implicated in another murder. On May 29, 1979, U.S. District Judge John H. Wood Jr. was shot dead in the parking lot outside his San Antonio, Texas, townhouse.

7 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

OK, I think you're missing the theme of this thread. We're making fun of the OP for posting something that everyone already knew. There are still some idiots out there who think Elvis is dead and not living on a moon colony with Nazis. Or, morons, as I like to call them. 

OK then. 

05895CC3-16B8-4E08-8758-4A34783F31B3.jpeg

14 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

OK, I think you're missing the theme of this thread. We're making fun of the OP for posting something that everyone already knew. There are still some idiots out there who think Elvis is dead and not living on a moon colony with Nazis. Or, morons, as I like to call them. 

Elvis is everywhere, man.

• Hook 'Em 1

There is proof that Elvis died. The fact that Michael Jackson lived after marrying Lisa Marie. He didn’t cater to that.