Why won't Nikki Haley be the first female POTUS?

tantric superman

Just now, BeardIP said:

…because she is a female not trump in the GQP party. She never had a chance.

I mean the GQP is full of big strapping manly men like Desantis and Ramanotgonnaworkhere and they never had a chance either. Big dick, little dick, no dick.....doesn't matter. If you don't have an orange dick, you never had a chance. This primary process is absurd political theatre to make Trump seem like a dominant winner. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump supporters are making “Nimrata” trend on social media.  

51 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

…because she is a female in the GQP party. She never had a chance.

She's a BROWN female.  With a furriner sounding name (if you point out her real name, like Barack HUSSEIN! Obama).

The party of white male christofascist supremacy is never, ever going to nominate anyone other than a white male for POTUS, and they'd be displeased if their God King selects a VP who doesn't match that standard as well.  Shit, at this point, the GQP isn't going to ever nominate someone not named "Trump" ever again.  DJT Jr. is the nominee the election after his dad dies.  Mark it down.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

image.png.af9e03ad6ec63008b5d09e0465aff668.png

I know that is an older pic but what morons. Not too mention that some really want to turn the Trumps into royalty who rule with limitless power. 

If/when Trump wins the Presidency again, I have no doubt that he will immediately say that he should be allowed to run again in '28.

What's really gonna be funny is watching her kiss the ring after Trump buries her with unhinged birther conspiracies. Just like Cruz, Lindsey Graham, and so on. I'll never get tired of watching them humiliate themselves.

• Hook 'Em 6

26 minutes ago, tokamak said:

What's really gonna be funny is watching her kiss the ring after Trump buries her with unhinged birther conspiracies. Just like Cruz, Lindsey Graham, and so on. I'll never get tired of watching them humiliate themselves.

This.  The one logical consistency the GQP has is that, upon being utterly humiliated by Trump, they will all kiss the ring.  Every last fucking one of them.  The utter lack of self-respect and a spine is the universal constant.

57f6bce157540c8c728b4693?width=750&forma

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 hours ago, C-Man said:

She goes from “We are not a racist country” to “I faced racism growing up” in the same 60-second soundbyte

https://www.threads.net/@aaron.rupar/post/C2KsFv0gSP_/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This is the same woman who does not use her first name because of her party affiliation and their averseness to anything non-white. Her own father taught at an HBCU after PWIs turned him away. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Why aren't Conservatives funny could be a great and groundbreaking dissertation. 

Their jokes are facsimiles of copies of summaries of faint rememberances of tired tropes. Everytime I hear one of their jokes I think of Robert Wuhl's character in Good Morning, Vietnam (although it could be any of his characters, really).

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, FOXHOUND said:

This is the same woman who does not use her first name because of her party affiliation and their averseness to anything non-white. Her own father taught at an HBCU after PWIs turned him away. 

Bruh... Rafael Cruz thinks its funny that Nimarata Randhawa does not use her real name.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I know that is an older pic but what morons. Not too mention that some really want to turn the Trumps into royalty who rule with limitless power. 

If/when Trump wins the Presidency again, I have no doubt that he will immediately say that he should be allowed to run again in '28.

He’s already telegraphed that he will. At a rally in South Dakota he said that if he wins then he’ll tell his attorney general to indict anyone who runs against him, which no one would be able to do unless he runs again. 

I will say this, I hope she does well in New Hampshire because the longer they have multiple candidates in the race, the longer it splits the donor money.  I read that they collectively spent $124 million in Iowa, that's war chest money down the drain infighting.  With a good enough performance in New Hampshire, that keeps her in at least until Super Tuesday.  If her, Ron, and he who shall not be named wind up in a dead heat in New Hampshire, all the better.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I will say this, I hope she does well in New Hampshire because the longer they have multiple candidates in the race, the longer it splits the donor money.  I read that they collectively spent $124 million in Iowa, that's war chest money down the drain infighting.  With a good enough performance in New Hampshire, that keeps her in at least until Super Tuesday.  If her, Ron, and he who shall not be named wind up in a dead heat in New Hampshire, all the better.  

Totally agree.  I’m starting to worry that this could end before Super Tuesday which would really suck. Need to at least keep Trump off Biden until March.

11 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

Totally agree.  I’m starting to worry that this could end before Super Tuesday which would really suck. Need to at least keep Trump off Biden until March.

To me it's more about down the ticket money.  They are burning thru national donor money at a time in which there are several state parties that are broke.  The more they shell out on Presidential infighting, the less they will have to trickle down to the state level.  Ironic, they may well find out that trickle down economics really are the shits.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

The least likely event in the history of least likely events is Rs running out of money.  I’m hoping for massive three way air collision, as it is much more likely, than all the donor money getting used up. 

But if there was ever a Republican $$$ vacuum, it's Trump.  And if Trump loses while taking all their money, I'm down.

ha ha simpsons GIF 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

Trump supporters are making “Nimrata” trend on social media.  
From the very moment she declared, I have been saying there is Ø way in heII any true Republican would ever vote for someone named Nimarata "Nikki" Randhawa Haley.

If she were to somehow win the GQP nomination, all Biden would have to do is run ads with her real / full name next to her face & 75% of the red hatted crowd would stay home.

6 hours ago, BamaATL said:

I heard on the news this morning that DeSantis is basically skipping New Hampshire because he’s polling so poorly there. So I guess the expectation is that Haley will fare much better there than she did in Iowa. 

3 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

The next funny Babylon Bee article will be the first. That’s just lazy schlock. 

yet this board craps its pants laughing at Three Year Letterman

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Wow, even for them and their readers—-that’s pretty bad for the Bee.  A hundred racist tropes about him doing something in the technology space and they use a tired, mean bit that even dumbfucks in Alabama cringe at like, “yeah, that’s not really a thing anymore.”   

I can’t prove it but I really think Roger Stone ghostwrites most of their headlines to get erect.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

From the very moment she declared, I have been saying there is Ø way in heII any true Republican would ever vote for someone named Nimarata "Nikki" Randhawa Haley.

If she were to somehow win the GQP nomination, all Biden would have to do is run ads with her real / full name next to her face & 75% of the red hatted crowd would stay home.

Haley and Vivek both have gone on about how they've never faced racism in the GOP but in the meantime it wasn't hard for reporters to find Iowa voters that either didn't like their dark complexion or in the case of at least voter, the memory of 9/11 make it impossible for him to vote for Vivek. ???

It's not impossible for the GOP to nominate someone who isn't white but the situation has to line up perfectly for that candidate.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I heard on the news this morning that DeSantis is basically skipping New Hampshire because he’s polling so poorly there. So I guess the expectation is that Haley will fare much better there than she did in Iowa. 

If Trump can beat Haley in NH, he runs the table. A loss for her there will place a decision on whether she wants to continue to run only in the hopes that Trump has to bow out for whatever reason. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

7 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If Trump can beat Haley in NH, he runs the table. A loss for her there will place a decision on whether she wants to continue to run only in the hopes that Trump has to bow out for whatever reason. 

She'll stick it out through SC (her home state) at least. 

• Like 2

Yep, she’s in it thru SC.  DeSantis is in it thru NV, I mean he got new western boots and everything.  They will limp along for a couple weeks after that and One will emerge from Super Tuesday (heavily bruised though) as the singular alternative to a possibly ineligible Trump and the other will bow out.  And that’s when the murders begin.   Buckles up buttercups.  

Edited by YGIFS

13 minutes ago, Js1 said:

She'll stick it out through SC (her home state) at least. 

Yeah, that’s a no brainer. She’ll probably lose NH to Trump but with a more narrow margin than in Iowa and she’ll spin that as a victory. If she should happen to win in NH, the attacks on her from Trump will be vicious. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Yeah, that’s a no brainer. She’ll probably lose NH to Trump but with a more narrow margin than in Iowa and she’ll spin that as a victory. If she should happen to win in NH, the attacks on her from Trump will be vicious. 

If he  loses NH, he will also attack NH in that the election was rigged and most likely fake votes were submitted. Did Trump ever acknowledge that he didn't win each 2016 primary or caucus? I believe Cruz won a few and maybe Rubio one or two.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Has he ever acknowledged a loss? Seems like a pattern.

Well he's been successfully sued a number of times.  He's declared bankruptcy a number of times.  When that happens, you literally have to sign an affidavit of sorts (surly bankruptcy lawyers can chime in here on the specific forms) that says you admit you lost financially, along with signing the checks-whether it was personal or as an officer of Trump Org.  Some group like Lincoln Proj. or any number of left outlets can FOIA those forms easily and put them all over the web and TV saying, "Trump says he's never lost, that he's a winner.  Here are written examples of him admitting defeat time and time again..."  

They could do the same thing with all the shit he had to sign over when he left the Oval at noon on January 20th, 2021.  There's obviously some secret shit every President has to sign off on when he leaves that we can't see, but there's lots of transition of power docs that absolutely have to be signed over regarding everything from personnel to residence access to allowing codewords to be changed to rescinding of political appointments.  Every single President does this in the last hours of their administration.  He had to have done it.  We know he did it because there's just different people in those positions now from Cabinet to who gets a parking spot.  Again, many of them are classified but some group can just FOIA them with his signature which tacitly admits he had to leave office.  But nobody on either side will because we have to keep up this charade for some strange reason.  George W. had a bodyman who was eventually promoted up through the ranks into the COS office and eventually became an Asst. Sec. of Labor (IIRC).  Wasn't necessarily privy to high-level shit, but because he could physically go so many places within the White House and AF1, he and dozens like him had to have physical forms signed by Pres. Bush himself in the last 36 hours ending all of his access.  And this guy kept a copy as a memento and I've held it in my hands.  I doubt you could FOIA that copy of his, but the filed one on the federal end.  Surely somebody could get some of those and just post them, "If he really won and Biden is illegitimate, why did Trump acknowledge his team was outta power with all these signatures in the last hours of his term?"  Obviously MAGAs aren't gonna believe it's real, but I mean---the dipshit has one of the most recognizable signatures on Earth.  I know better than I know my own.  

Dammit, another grift opportunity that passed me by...

9 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

A lot of GOPers don't even know she is of Indian descent, so as her numbers started to surge in New Hampshire, Donald needed to provide them all with a little reminder.

It's pretty brazen and sickening (not to mention sadly unsurprising)

The fact that she won't even acknowledge the racism rampant in her party is disheartening.

Edited by yoladu
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Well he's been successfully sued a number of times.  He's declared bankruptcy a number of times.  When that happens, you literally have to sign an affidavit of sorts (surly bankruptcy lawyers can chime in here on the specific forms) that says you admit you lost financially, along with signing the checks-whether it was personal or as an officer of Trump Org.  Some group like Lincoln Proj. or any number of left outlets can FOIA those forms easily and put them all over the web and TV saying, "Trump says he's never lost, that he's a winner.  Here are written examples of him admitting defeat time and time again..."  

They could do the same thing with all the shit he had to sign over when he left the Oval at noon on January 20th, 2021.  There's obviously some secret shit every President has to sign off on when he leaves that we can't see, but there's lots of transition of power docs that absolutely have to be signed over regarding everything from personnel to residence access to allowing codewords to be changed to rescinding of political appointments.  Every single President does this in the last hours of their administration.  He had to have done it.  We know he did it because there's just different people in those positions now from Cabinet to who gets a parking spot.  Again, many of them are classified but some group can just FOIA them with his signature which tacitly admits he had to leave office.  But nobody on either side will because we have to keep up this charade for some strange reason.  George W. had a bodyman who was eventually promoted up through the ranks into the COS office and eventually became an Asst. Sec. of Labor (IIRC).  Wasn't necessarily privy to high-level shit, but because he could physically go so many places within the White House and AF1, he and dozens like him had to have physical forms signed by Pres. Bush himself in the last 36 hours ending all of his access.  And this guy kept a copy as a memento and I've held it in my hands.  I doubt you could FOIA that copy of his, but the filed one on the federal end.  Surely somebody could get some of those and just post them, "If he really won and Biden is illegitimate, why did Trump acknowledge his team was outta power with all these signatures in the last hours of his term?"  Obviously MAGAs aren't gonna believe it's real, but I mean---the dipshit has one of the most recognizable signatures on Earth.  I know better than I know my own.  

Dammit, another grift opportunity that passed me by...

They could do all that and MAGA WILL NOT CARE! Trump has poisoned their brains in the last seven years with repeated lies and dismissals of the truth as "fake media." He could go down for ALL of his four court cases, be thrown in jail for the rest of his life and they still WON'T believe their lying eyes. Hell, he could himself come out and say, "You know, uh, everything that I've said the last seven years is total bullshit" and they would twist themselves into a pretzel with ideas that he's being coerced by the Deep State Illuminati to say these things publicly.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

I know.  Sad, but true.  But it'd at least make them even more self-doubting.  They won't reveal it to us how they know they've been conned and swindled and lied to, because the upside rush more than made up for it.  But the more internally embarrassed they get with evidence like this, the more likely they are to lash out.  Even violently.  Even against themselves.  My idea won't switch millions of votes but it'll be entertaining as fuck.

46 minutes ago, yoladu said:

A lot of GOPers don't even know she is of Indian descent, so as her numbers started to surge in New Hampshire, Donald needed to provide them all with a little reminder.

It's pretty brazen and sickening (not to mention sadly unsurprising)

Hence why Trump doesn't need a nickname for Nikki other than Nimarata. Also why he likes to say Barack Hussein Obama. Does Trump also include Randhawa when calling her by name?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

i always like that barack obama itself was too subtle.  it's barack hussein obama.  otherwise you might think he was welsh or something.

Nah.  He wore tan suits with nary a leek in sight. 

• Like 1