45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, pyrohornIII said:

This drives a lot of the Hispanic vote in Texas.  The idea of Trump's machismo.

Women of Trump calendar?  

I wonder if they intend to use the "definition of sex" defense Clinton used?

Someone should check her papers.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Would someone pay off an extorter who was completely lying about an incident? It's possible to create a scenario where this would occur but it's far more likely to believe the opposite. 

I'm not close to the facts of this case, but isn't the entire case going to depend on Cohen's testimony and what Trump knew and arranged? Whether Trump had sex with Daniels just seems like salacious details but almost immaterial. I assume the defense isn't going to disagree that Daniels was paid off by Cohen, who may or may not have acted on Trump's explicit directions. 

If I'm the prosecutor, I would hate to have Cohen as one of my main witnesses. Sleazy, convicted lawyer who likes to go on TV slamming Trump but previously loved Trump when Trump was paying him. In almost every situation, Cohen has zero credibility.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, tx ind said:

Every time there's a story of him running out of cash it's not surprising, the best part is what happens next.  You move to the anticipation of what the next grift will be, we've gotten sneakers, bibles, 5% cuts from down ballot folks, what's next?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/22/business/trump-media-stock-truth-social/index.html

Getting another ~$1.3B+ today. That seems like a well run venture over there. I'd recommend he figure out how to dump that shit today. 

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

So, this involved three people. One is on trial, and the other two are going to confirm all the shit they did? One of which already went to prison for it? Do I have that right?

image.gif.32eae0690f971f2c344fb8a338b15817.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 3

21 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Would someone pay off an extorter who was completely lying about an incident? It's possible to create a scenario where this would occur but it's far more likely to believe the opposite. 

You need to read the brilliant defense opening more closely. Stormy used opportunism. She's an opportunist.

Edited by RomaVicta

6 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

FYI for those with interest:

There’s some good news for people who want to follow the Trump trial in detail, but can’t make it to the courthouse. The New York state court system has just agreed to publish a transcript of each day’s proceeding by the end of the following day on its website. You can find the daily transcripts here.

https://ww2.nycourts.gov/press/index.shtml

Thank you sir

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

How many times do we have to tell you that the bond issue is not delaying anything. We understand your fever dream that this is a problem, but even after being told it’s not a problem you insist on saying the bond delays the appeal.  Just stop!

Dude, half the people in this thread have already hallucinated a plea deal where Trump stays his term at home in Florida, even though the only source for this is their own whisky-addled brains. Just to keep in mind what you're arguing with.

2 hours ago, Smax said:

I'm so tired of hearing his voice, bitching whining lying about being the victim here

I know it's not gonna happen, but man, that bitching/whining/moaning would be music to my ears if he was doing it from behind bars. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

...even though the only source for this is their own whisky-addled brains...

:raises hand:

Um, I'd just like to state for the record, my brain is actually weed-addled.

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

She has publicly described what his junk looks like, if he's going to deny sexual relations with her, it seems pretty obvious to me how to prove whether she's telling the truth, but please, please, please, no.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And an antiseptic

My blood should be pretty hostile.  Spent Sat/Sun doing landscape work in the AM and then chilling in the pool with Vodka/Topo Chico & Pineapple...  that stuff is dangerous.  Last night I thought I was just a little sun burnt and slept like shit.   Felt worse and worse all day, had the test sitting around, so figured what the hell...  Positive right off the bat.

Ricola & Tylenol are all I'm using.   

I wonder if there are cheap flights to NY?   Just kidding I'm hunkering down at home

Edited by locodos
spel r hard
  • Drool 1

7 minutes ago, locodos said:

My blood should be pretty hostile.  Spent Sat/Sun doing landscape work in the AM and then chilling in the pool with Vodka/Topo Chico & Pineapple...  that stuff is dangerous.  Last night I thought I was just a little sun burnt and slept like shit.   Felt worse and worse all day, had the test sitting around, so figured what the hell...  Positive right off the bat.

I wonder if there are cheap flights to NY?   Just kidding I'm hunkering down at home

You need to remove the nano bots. Try bleeding yourself and running the blood through one of the really good Brita filters. Like the blue ones. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

You need to remove the nano bots. 

Try bleeding yourself and running the blood through one of the really good Brita filters. Like the blue ones. 

Nah man 5G for Life!

PS it was always right there all along!

5g-data-network-norway.jpg

At home plasmapheresis, now at new low low prices!

Edited by locodos

37 minutes ago, GenXer said:

You say that like it’s a bad thing

34 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Alcohol is a preservative. 

30 minutes ago, locodos said:

Not me, I'm back on the Rona!

27 minutes ago, Goredho said:

:raises hand:

Um, I'd just like to state for the record, my brain is actually weed-addled.

25 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And an antiseptic

18 minutes ago, locodos said:

8 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

You need to remove the nano bots. Try bleeding yourself and running the blood through one of the really good Brita filters. Like the blue ones. 

Yes. We're a few cylinders short of a V-8, is all. Not playing with full decks. A hamster short of an embarrassing rectal surgery. Not quite meeting recommended specifications. A few teeth short on our gears. The books of our lives lack punctuation and have spelling errors. Our memory banks are insolvent. We are the third Godfather movie, mentally speaking. Our IQ tests came back negative.

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

There’s some good news for people who want to follow the Trump trial in detail, but can’t make it to the courthouse. The New York state court system has just agreed to publish a transcript of each day’s proceeding by the end of the following day on its website. You can find the daily transcripts here.

Yeah,  but will farts and subsequent gagging be annotated?

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Any actual updates?

it is confirmed that after the judge dismissed everyone at lunch for the rest of the day - that no one decided to come back to the courtroom just for fun and lingering diaper fumes. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

This is a dumb question, but that's never stopped me:  does the defendant have to be present for the entire proceeding?

I believe the judge told Trump he has to be present for the entire thing.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

IMG_2613.gif.88c7a145b24341c223b4d011328645b5.gif

12 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Ah didn’t know it was only half a day. Did they need to fumigate?

I’m not sure.   But I have a sneaking suspicion that one of those jurors will be able to break the free-dive depth record before this is all over from the practice. 

• Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

5 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

if this is accurate, this is a problem for trump.   When the prosecutor objects to you telling the jury it is not wrong to try to influence an election, and the judge sustain the objection, it is perceived by the jury as nothing less than Trump’s lawyer lied to me and the judge corrected him.

I have always told every witness in every trial or deposition I’ve been in that as we start the proceedings, there is a bucket of credibility filled to the brim that goes with them.    when they are found to be lying, the bucket gets kicked over.   And usually all of the credibility spills out on the floor.   If the jury thinks you are lying, they normally do not care if you are lying 20% of the time or 60% of the time, they know you were lying.   

I’m not talking about normal memory impaired things like the exact time or day exact words, but I’m talking about lying about important things. You normally either have credibility or you don’t.  there is very likely a pattern jury instruction telling the jury that if they find a witness non-credible, they can disregard everything that person says in their testimony. Not 20%, not 40%, but all of their testimony.    

That seems like a rookie mistake, or something they had to say to please the boss   it may be the best thing we have going for us is Trump will direct parts of the trial.

I don't believe you.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

This is a dumb question, but that's never stopped me:  does the defendant have to be present for the entire proceeding?

Criminal defendants have to be present for the entirely of their trials. Business defendants can change the representative who is present, which is why he wasn’t required to attend all of the business fraud case (I think I remember that correctly).

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Such a vile fuck.  Just gonna sit there and shit himself nonstop until he’s excused.  Can’t make any of this up.  

They should do with him like they do in other parts of the world, lock him up in a cage off to the side of the courtroom.  They should make it air tight so he has to simmer in his own shit fumes and hopefully die from asphyxiation.

egypt-trials-1_custom-5f1b18ab50cb3a2444

• Drool 1

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

Are they even allowed to claim in this trial that Stormy extorted Dotard? 

Can't believe I just typed that sentence. 

I’d love to know if they can admit his extramarital affairs with Marla Maples and Melania into the record.

Edited by atomheartbevo