Is it time for Biden to reduce military postings in Alabama?

horn4life

From Satchel's article:

“Normally, a Republican on the Armed Services Committee can see the big picture, that if even our national security becomes subject to the culture wars, then that’s bad for the country,” Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) said. “But, you know, his superpower is shamelessness.”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

23 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Democrats need to acknowledge what the GOP has become and that their sole duty is not just playing defense. They need to play offense. To offend fascists. 

Not tyrannically- the opposite of. Righteously, because more Americans are good than evil. Because more Americans believe we are all created equal than fuckstick Americans who think we aren't. 

Yeah, I'm here. We have to stop cowtowing to these idiots. Just start calling them on their bluffs and hitting them where it actually hurts - their constituents. Unfortunately it's going to take hitting the stupid people really hard before things change. There really is no other recourse. If we keep going down their path we're done 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, F250 said:

Or just send him back to Lubbock.

For public floggings.

See, real solutions give a little bit of win to all parties involved.

In theory I disagree with the idea of doling out favors and punishment based on voting pattern but we're in a brave new world right now where anything goes and the stakes are pretty high.  

Right now any and all of our GQP elected officials and justices would doom the future of our nation and earth for a briefcase with $100k in it.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I don't think this has to be viewed at all as punishing a red state, it's simply acknowledging that the Senator from Alabama is hurting our military readiness because of petty politics.  Since Senator Tubberville has made it clear that he is adversarial to the military, so for the first time we give military members the specific option NOT to go to states that infringe upon the rights granted in their home states.  This might actually help Alabama, as the number of white racist military members would love to spend time in Alabama.  The rest of the military? Not so much.

Simply allow military members to redline Alabama. As well as of course eliminate any future expansion of presence.  And politically who gives a fuck if Biden pisses off the whole state of Alabama.  Alabama is nothing more than a welfare dependent, on the federal tax titty.  Without receiving far more tax dollars than they put in, Alabama would be a ghost town.  Literally.

• Hook 'Em 5

Tuberville reminds me of the dumber slower brother in the family who keeps picking fights with the smarter, stronger brother, thinking there is no way the smarter brother will retaliate and actually swing back, because that smarter brother will not risk his reputation for being fair and compassionate.  

Biden is sharp enough to retaliate without harming himself.   Probably even increase his strength.  

Has there ever been a US senator who was anywhere near as mentally defective as Tuberville? I can't imagine there has been anyone in the same galaxy as him when it comes to being regarded. Lotta assholes in the Senate over the years, and while many have done and said stupid things, the House has always gotten all the truly smooth brained.

Edited by Hookah Horns

10 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I hate this way of thinking. Surely the Dems have got to learn to fight fire with fire one of these fucking days!

It's a difficult situation. 1 political party in the US has already abandoned civility and intelligence and has gone full emotional psychotic bitch. If both parties go that route then we become places like India. 

Democrats need to appeal to the worker. The middle class. The people being squashed by republican greed. Every republican move harms the non-wealthy in some way. Start hammering that shit with all manner of propaganda. Their mistake isn't being non-shitty. It's being quiet. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I propose taking Tommy to Guantanamo, and leaving him there.

The facts of the case are these: On midnight of September sixth the accused entered the barracks room of Senator Tommy Tubberville, they woke him up tied his arms and legs with tape and forced a rag into his throat.  A few minutes later a chemical reaction called lactic acidosis caused his lungs to begin bleeding, he drowned in his own blood and was pronounced dead at thirty seven minutes pass midnight. These are the facts of the case and they are undisputed.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 2

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Should Biden withdraw all troops in Texas and sell off the military base land just because 52% of Texas votes GOP?

Is one of our senators actively blocking military appointments, putting our national security at risk?

Also, this is not going to happen, so not sure why we are talking about it.

No - The Senate should change the rules that allows one moron Senator from a piss-any state without a pot to piss in from shutting down promotions important to military readiness. The Senate’s entire rule book needs a reset.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Should Biden withdraw all troops in Texas and sell off the military base land just because 52% of Texas votes GOP?

IF you are a simpleton, you could assert that.  Of Course simpletons are often wrong, or just stupid. Even if they are nice...

But this is in RESPONSE to an individual Senator's assault on the Military.  Why should more service members be placed in a hostile environment, rather than fewer?

7 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

Has there ever been a US senator who was anywhere near as mentally defective as Tuberville? I can't imagine there has been anyone in the same galaxy as him when it comes to being regarded. Lotta assholes in the Senate over the years, and while many have done and said stupid things, the House has always gotten all the truly smooth brained.

For the Republican Party of 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023,,, and beyond... stupid is the "new smart!"  Hell, in weird way I admire Fox News for finding such gullible rubes...

Edited by horn4life

6 hours ago, hornmpa96 said:

No - The Senate should change the rules that allows one moron Senator from a piss-any state without a pot to piss in from shutting down promotions important to military readiness. The Senate’s entire rule book needs a reset.

Not the smartest man here but I legit didn’t know this was possible. It’s insane 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, horn4life said:

I don't think this has to be viewed at all as punishing a red state, it's simply acknowledging that the Senator from Alabama is hurting our military readiness because of petty politics.  Since Senator Tubberville has made it clear that he is adversarial to the military, so for the first time we give military members the specific option NOT to go to states that infringe upon the rights granted in their home states.  This might actually help Alabama, as the number of white racist military members would love to spend time in Alabama.  The rest of the military? Not so much.

Simply allow military members to redline Alabama. As well as of course eliminate any future expansion of presence.  And politically who gives a fuck if Biden pisses off the whole state of Alabama.  Alabama is nothing more than a welfare dependent, on the federal tax titty.  Without receiving far more tax dollars than they put in, Alabama would be a ghost town.  Literally.

Sounds like a good way to concentrate those in the military with a propensity for treason.

9 hours ago, South Austin said:

The facts of the case are these: On midnight of September sixth the accused entered the barracks room of Senator Tommy Tubberville, they woke him up tied his arms and legs with tape and forced a rag into his throat.  A few minutes later a chemical reaction called lactic acidosis caused his lungs to begin bleeding, he drowned in his own blood and was pronounced dead at thirty seven minutes pass midnight. These are the facts of the case and they are undisputed.

He should do us all a favor and just do a Markenson.

Take it from the father of an U.S. Army Aviator, who was trained at Rucker.  

Moving that installation would take YEARS of planning.    I'm imagining my son getting orders for Rucker, purchasing a home in Enterprise, and a few months later, told that he needs to plan for a quick relocation because POTUS/The Pentagon is being a petty bitch in reaction to a Senator being a petty bitch.

Biden needs to tell Schumer (and Harris) to change the fucking rules, TOMORROW.  Moscow Mitch would likely be onboard. 

• Hook 'Em 2

29 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

If I remember correctly, there is precedent and tradition in the Senate for striking a Senator in the head with a walking cane. Perhaps we could revive that. 

If it doesn’t knock some sense into him, at least you know it can’t make him any stupider