SEC mega screenshots

Longhornfrenzy

12 hours ago, utee94 said:

I don't know, I think some of those folks actually believed they were landing all that talent because kids really do, honestly love... Baton Rouge.

So, some of them are just stupid, but not dishonest hypocrites.

What's most annoying though, is that these slapdicks from other states feel they are somehow entitled to any player in Texas they want, and that The University of Texas shouldn't have anything to say about that.  That's what decades of a tilted, SEC-bag-filled recruiting landscape has taught them, and watching them attempt to adapt to the new reality, is amusing and delicious..

Decades?

19 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I was unhappy with NIL and the way it was launched. So far, it's okay. We seem to be recruiting guys that aren't pure mercenaries.

I do love the squealing from the bag man schools about us paying above board legit NIL money. People who take Texas money are money whores. Losers clutching their pearls. Fuck them. Fuck the SEC.

Criticism of our method of returning Texas to success, subsequent on field success, and your general wrongness all duly noted. 

Michael Jordan's "And I Took That Personally" | Know Your Meme

• Hook 'Em 2

57 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Remember when LSU fans on their boards were talking about what a coup it was to take Ovie from us this summer? It was funny then, and it is hilarious now. 

I tried telling some of my LSU coworkers that if Ovie is starting it is a major red flag. They wouldn’t listen. They said I was just coping about transfer portal loss. All I can do is shrug. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:
Ovie likely picked LSU simply because it was his best option.
Nobody worth a shit could have possibly wanted a player that Texas was getting rid of. 

Have any of our portal jumpers gone on to great success somewhere else...like ever?

Cam Rising and Ja'Quindon Jackson at Utah off the top of my head.

• Hook 'Em 5

7 minutes ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:
Nobody worth a shit could have possibly wanted a player that Texas was getting rid of. 

Have any of our portal jumpers gone on to great success somewhere else...like ever?

Keaontay Ingram is in the NFL, but idk about "great success"

Jordan Elliott was a 3rd rd pick. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, ousux said:
4 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Garret Gilbert won a Super Bowl. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ousux said:
14 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Is Angilau starting at Oregon? Bru McCoy had a decent year last year and was on pace to match it this year but fractured his ankle. 

14 hours ago, ousux said:
15 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Jared Wiley is doing well at TCU, though not sure he would be ahead of Sanders anyways.

1 hour ago, WBT said:

nutria hydraulics

It's actually a novel field of fracking, where we fire nutria into the bedrock at approximately twice the speed of sound, or Mach 2. Works way better than traditional fracking fluid. My LSU coworkers largely specialize in managing JIT delivery of nutria to well sites. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

It's actually a novel field of fracking, where we fire nutria into the bedrock at approximately twice the speed of sound, or Mach 2. Works way better than traditional fracking fluid. My LSU coworkers largely specialize in managing JIT delivery of nutria to well sites. 

Image tagged in i don t know enough to dispute it - Imgflip

• Like 1

On 10/1/2023 at 2:45 PM, closetojumping said:

Remember when LSU fans on their boards were talking about what a coup it was to take Ovie from us this summer? It was funny then, and it is hilarious now. 

Only today did I even realize he's no longer on our team. I just assumed we'd finally found a guy who could fog a mirror. 

Edited by Gut Wagon
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Park Gothic said:

Bullshit. We all know they made a roux and ate the nutria.

23 hours ago, BigHornedLurker said:

reminds me of 2019 LSU flopping like crazy 

image.thumb.png.453ac9e6e0f9baf994d60ad340c606dc.png

Teams should lose a timeout when a player requires training staff to go on the field OR the player should be required to sit out the rest of the half. 

One or the other. 

I think that a ruling will eventually come down, but it won’t be for 3 to 5 more years.

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

Teams should lose a timeout when a player requires training staff to go on the field OR the player should be required to sit out the rest of the half. 

One or the other. 

I think that a ruling will eventually come down, but it won’t be for 3 to 5 more years.

What if a team is out of timeouts?  Sitting out a half seems harsh for an early half injury that turned out to be something minor.  Sitting out the rest of the series would likely be enough of a deterrent. 

Edited by idigTexas
OU sucks!
  • Hook 'Em 2