Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?

TexArcher

Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?

• Texas Tech
    • Baylor
    • TCU
    • Rice
    • U of H
    • SMU

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Nobody said they were *our* bitches, dumbass.  They're just bitches.  Did they not teach you how to read in the Bronx, errr, RGV?

I can see it maybe for baylor. Not for TCU. They’ve been our dad since they joined the conference and have made the CFP, which we’ve never done. Hardly qualifies as “little brother” imo.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Helobious said:

Lulz at us calling Baylor or TCU our “bitch” after the last decade.

We’re only 6-4 vs Baylor over the last 10 years while their program has been peaking and we’ve been wandering the wilderness. Little brother bitch status status: confirmed. 

We’re 3-7 vs TCU, which is fucking embarrassing, and we really need to throat fuck them on our way out. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I can see it maybe for baylor. Not for TCU. They’ve been our dad since they joined the conference and have made the CFP, which we’ve never done. Hardly qualifies as “little brother” imo.

Are you a closet aggy? Nobody uses random moments in time to make an argument better than an aggy lol. They made one college football playoff and have 8 wins against us lately, that makes them our "dad?" From 1968-1991 we were 24-0 against TCU lol. 

• Hook 'Em 2

36 minutes ago, Helobious said:

TCU at their peak considers it a huge accomplishment to beat us when we suck and get their asses flattened in a national title game in front of the whole world? Sounds like the definition of being a little brother bitch to me.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

TCU at their peak considers it a huge accomplishment to beat us when we suck and get their asses flattened in a national title game in front of the whole world? Sounds like the definition of being a little brother bitch to me.

You’re seriously dogging them for making the CFP title game? We’ve never even sniffed that. 

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

You’re seriously dogging them for making the CFP title game? We’ve never even sniffed that. 

I would rather not make the national title game than get blown out in front of a national audience the way they did, showing why they had no business being in there. That's embarrassing shit. That fluke shit isnt sustainable.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, Helobious said:

TCU is 28-64-1 against Texas. But you can’t see it. 

IMG_3881.png

Edited by Doc Daneeka
  • Haha 1

I'm looking forward to the day that I don't even think of them unless I happen to spot a school decal or a bumper sticker. Though I don't know why you'd be proud enough to put either on anything you owned.

I voted for Baylor. I wanted to vote for Tech, but most of the misery I can associate with the Red Raiders seems to have been self-inflicted.

I've despised Bible Aggie ever since the SWC gifted the 1992 game to a retiring Grant Teaff. F 'em. 

• Hook 'Em 1

It will always be Baylor.  No other university had players torture and kill animals, kill other players, or rape the rest of the student body and then cover it up.

Nor have I ever seen a member of another school's athletic department tweet some ridiculously dumb shit like this:

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

Never thought much about Baylor until Briles.  But because of his tenure and their scumbaggery, it's easily Baylor.

Always liked Tech under Dykes and Leach.  They are a little annoying because they have a mouthy coach.  But not them.

Don't really have strong opinions on the others.  But certainly don't ever want to do home and homes with any of them.

I like what we have with Rice.  I would not mind something similar with SMU, but I doubt they would go for it so no to a home and home.

Assuming 9 game conference schedule, would like 1 P5 OOC, Rice, and then switch between UTSA and UTEP every year to help them build their program. Guaranteeing their recruits 2 games against Texas during their 4-year career will help them sell those programs.

• Like 2

Surprised so many people say baylor and mention the rape shit.   Yes fuck baylor. 

But what Tech did in 2008 gave that fan base a generational chest thump against us, and the subsequent way they bent over and let OU go in raw a few weeks later felt nearly on purpose as well 

If we are talking strictly football it's Tech and it's not even close.  I hope we crush that teams will to ever play football again and make all of their dads embarrassed to look em in the faces. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Outside of one team on this list, I will not miss, think about or hate on any of them. I'm sure we will all occasionally stop on a game while flipping through the Saturday lineup and see that they are challenging a superior opponent late in a game. But the draw will be how sad the superior team's performance is (think Al v SFU). These teams will fall to the waste bin of semi-relevant D1 football with the Fresno States and Coastal Carolinas.

That said, I'll actually miss Tech. They really fucked us with one particular defeat, but that's football. Their fans have always been fun to interact with and they gave us The Pirate.

I hope we have rivalries like that in the SEC, but I'm worried we're walking into a conference full of Aggies. The pigs hate us more than any team in the poll and their toothless fans are worse than Aggies - we just don't have to interact with them as much. Maybe LSU has hope to be an enjoyable rivalry. I have at least bonded with several LSU grads over the insufferability of Aggies and pigs.

15 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Never thought much about Baylor until Briles.  But because of his tenure and their scumbaggery, it's easily Baylor.

Always liked Tech under Dykes and Leach.  They are a little annoying because they have a mouthy coach.  But not them.

Don't really have strong opinions on the others.  But certainly don't ever want to do home and homes with any of them.

I like what we have with Rice.  I would not mind something similar with SMU, but I doubt they would go for it so no to a home and home.

Assuming 9 game conference schedule, would like 1 P5 OOC, Rice, and then switch between UTSA and UTEP every year to help them build their program. Guaranteeing their recruits 2 games against Texas during their 4-year career will help them sell those programs.

There's a lot to hate Baylor for before Briles.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

TCU has been fucking 8-3 against us since they joined the big 12. 

We’re 7-6 against Baylor since 2010. Hardly qualifying as “bitch” territory.

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Nobody said they were *our* bitches, dumbass.  They're just bitches.  Did they not teach you how to read in the Bronx, errr, RGV?

He’s doubling and tripling down on his dumb post by arguing that “little brother bitches” is solely defined by football records over the last 11 years. He doesn’t even understand the basic concept that there’s 50 different reasons they are little brother bitches, beyond a few football scores. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

I would rather not make the national title game than get blown out in front of a national audience the way they did, showing why they had no business being in there. That's embarrassing shit. That fluke shit isnt sustainable.

That’s incredibly stupid logic. If you made the championship game you did better than a team that didnt make it. Whatever pussy snowflake participation trophy mental gymnastics you want to do to convince yourself you’re anything other than a loser for not making it that far go right ahead. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Helobious said:

That’s incredibly stupid logic. If you made the championship game you did better than a team that didnt make it. Whatever pussy snowflake participation trophy mental gymnastics you want to do to convince yourself you’re anything other than a loser for not making it that far go right ahead. 

You're the one giving them a participation trophy just for making it there, genius. That did nothing for them other than being a cool little blip on the radar and becoming an answer to an obscure bar trivia question 20 years down the road.

Edited by Pam Cummings

38 minutes ago, Mittens said:

It will always be Baylor.  No other university had players torture and kill animals, kill other players, or rape the rest of the student body and then cover it up.

Nor have I ever seen a member of another school's athletic department tweet some ridiculously dumb shit like this:

is that @Helobious twitter handle? Who the fuck says in their last 75 meetings hahahahaha. Add this silly shit to the reason I picked rapelor. 

3 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

You're the one giving them a participation trophy just for making it there, genius. That did nothing for them other than being a cool little blip on the radar and becoming an answer to an obscure bar trivia question 20 years down the road.

So your official stance is it’s better to not have any chance at all to win a championship than it is to have one. Got it.

Easily Baylor. Not because they ever threatened us, but because they are a rank piece of shit athletics program that turned a blind eye to literal felonies while trying to somehow just be competitive in a P5 conference. All while hiding behind the thin veneers of "private school" and "Baptist school". They are a stain on this state and should have been kicked out of the conference if stupid fucks Bebee and Bowlsby had any sliver of balls or sense about them. They should have been nuked into the hell fires of the SMU death penalty and never allowed to return. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Helobious said:

So your official stance is it’s better to not have any chance at all to win a championship than it is to have one. Got it.

So your official stance is that making one championship game and getting beaten so ferociously that you'll never get invited back makes you a better program than a school like Texas. Got it.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, runthebone said:

I don't hate any of them.  It's disdain or indifference.  Mostly disdain.

Yeah I mean this except for Baylor who I hate for the same reason I hate Penn State.

I don’t give a shit about TCU or Tech. Best of luck to them. Why would I ever care about K State or Iowa State etc 

6 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

So your official stance is that making one championship game and getting beaten so ferociously that you'll never get invited back makes you a better program than a school like Texas. Got it.

They didn’t get “invited” there. They won a semifinal game to make it. Something we’ve never even played in. So yeah it sounds pretty stupid and aggie like to make fun of them for that. We went 8-5 last year. They went 13-2. You seriously think we had the better season? Oh yeah and they beat us for the 8th time in 11 times since joining the conference.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mittens said:

So aggy.