Texas vs ou - 11am on ABC

Pancho

Just now, JFKFC said:

In Steve's mind there are two kinds of plays. Passes behind the line to stationary receivers and bombs. It would be great if we had a quick developing  play to a moving receiver just a couple of yards down the field.

Our WRs are not blocking well at all. We all know AD won't block but there's no excuse for the shit blocking 

2 minutes ago, Tracer Bullet said:

Singlehandedly torching his pro prospects

I know Ewers only had one interception before this game, but he was dangerously close to throwing plenty others, making questionable throws. To me he was lucky to not have thrown four or five before this game. 

We need possessions. Being too aggressive in the punting game has cost us three possessions this season.

I get trying to make something happen in the punting game, and obviously that paid off earlier in the game, but our offense can move the ball between the 20s. I just think it is better to be conservative and secure the possession than trying for blocks and big returns.

Sure we got a TD today but I bet if we had just let them punt we would end up with more points overall.

Just now, Coach pop a bitch said:

What the fuck is sark gonna do to gain yardage? He keeps throwing screens to wide outs, think they'll work to a rb? 

We need to better diagnose their fronts. We need to be able to push them back and run Brooks/Baxter when it's even or light. Being able to run will force them to limit what they can call defensively. 

Could also look to more 11 personnel or 12 with Sanders out wide in bunch/trips looks to make them disclose coverage pre-snap. Could also go heavy 12 with Agbo at TE and throw out of it when they match heavy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

The offensive line is the fucking problem

Staring down your first read, holding onto the ball too long, and then throwing it to your guy when he has a defender right next to him ain't the O-line's fault.

But yeah, the O-line has to step up, too.

• Hook 'Em 2

Both teams are going batshit and pulling out the stops ... and it's still 7-10 for the time being.

Our mistakes are costing us dearly and there's aren't.  I like to think if we can weather the insanity/bullshit, and find a groove, we'll be in good shape.  Everything is going OU's way and we're only down 3.

• Pancho unpinned this topic