THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]

texifornia

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I said he has a rap sheet of 11 other games that completely shows he’s the better qb than his back ups.

If fsu with Travis struggles with UL, maybe Texas jumps them to 3 and FSU is 4. Point is they still have Travis for the CFP. We know the won’t have him and they don’t look like a cfp team the last 2 weeks

Bama hasn’t looked like a CFP team for half of their games this season. Bama also doesn’t have a QB. So why do they go?

Just now, UTEX90 said:

I honestly would rather have Bama in than FSU for a "national legitimacy" of the championship.  The talking heads will put an asterisk by this championship is an SEC champion isnt in the playoff.

My counterpoint is FUCK THE SEC, FUCK BAMA AND FUCK UGA

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, UTEX90 said:

I honestly would rather have Bama in than FSU for a "national legitimacy" of the championship.  The talking heads will put an asterisk by this championship is an SEC champion isnt in the playoff.

bleh. We already beat them. If we win the whole thing they can take that * and shove it up their asses. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, UTEX90 said:

Maybe the conference will win an OoC game worth a shit next time.

I would love to see their heads explode.

Edited by aggie08

Just now, cabowabo said:

This show is 4 hours??  lol

Well yea, they announce all the bowls and most of them worth a shit have to get in line to make selections.  The NY6 non CFP have to wait for the CFP and it goes from there...so they announce the CFP then diddle around with that while other selections are made and they then announce them.  

• immamac changed the title to THE College Football Playoff Rankings Thread [MICH,WASH,TEX,ALA]