Prediction thread 2023 Week 12: Tech at Texas

Wulaw Horn

I think Texas covers, but the O/U will be right about where the current line is.

My prediction:

Texas - 35

Tceh - 17

I think Texas will fall back to the usual pattern of getting up big in the first half, then going conservative in the second half and letting Tceh back into the game with a few drives in the second half.

Total combined passing yards in this game: 525

Last regular season game. Gotdam season goes way too fast, seems like the Bama game 2 was just a couple weeks ago.

The farewell and fuck you tour continues, next victim...sand aggy and their head cheerleader Brett Yormark.

Texas 41
Panhandle aggy -13

I said in the game thread that I think 13.5 is a big spread for a team with a knack for ending up in one possession games. I was thinking it’s either a huge win or a loss but the more Inactually think about it I just don’t think that’s who this team is. Like my pick for the ISU game I think Texas wins if they just get past 24 and don’t gift Tech points with bad turnovers or in the return game or whatever. It is hard to envision Texas not getting over that hump at home. Texas wins scrappy again.

Texas: 30

Tech: 23

Total Passing: 587 yards.