Texas vs oSu - Big XII Championship - Pre-game Chatter

TrashMaster G

45 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I hope we win big, then Sark takes the trophy and refuses to shake Yormark's hand.

Sark's going to do something even better

He's going to walk up there with a shit-eating grin on his face, look Yormarck straight in the eye the whole time, and squeeze his hand real fucking hard on the handshake while the other hand receives the trophy

Edited by MotownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MotownHorn said:

He's going to walk up there with a shit-eating grin on his face, look Yormarck straight in the eye the whole time, and squeeze his hand real fucking hard on the handshake while the other hand receives the trophy

Is this before or after he whips out his dick and slaps him across the forehead with it?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 3

2 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

I like it.

Break his pinky, Coach.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, MotownHorn said:

This cartoon rocks!

Another great thing is we beat WVU last year so you could add them in on the left

And of course, we've beaten UCF both times we played, though never as fellow conference members. It gets odd where to place UC since we've never played them.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Wax Beer Cup said:

Those that got tickets through UT, what sections?  I’m assuming Sooners scoped up a lot of presale and are unloading now. 

It’s got to be here.

there have been no tickets for sale in those sections or the opposite corner (reserved for #2 seed) since I’ve been looking starting a few weeks ago

6565160A-879E-4338-A779-11806303B545.jpeg

7 hours ago, n64ra said:

And of course, we've beaten UCF both times we played, though never as fellow conference members. It gets odd where to place UC since we've never played them.

Man my brain just cannot associate UCF with the Big 12. I forget about them every single time. What a fucking joke this conference is about to be 

• Hook 'Em 3

12 hours ago, Horny04 said:

Fuck the big 12 for scheduling this at noon. I'm going to have to really pull some shit to get out of the Christmas festival I'll be at during the day next Saturday.

Dude, fake sick. Say you have flu like symptoms and you'll be good. Stay home, order beer and pizza, watch game, masturbate in celebration when we win. Problem solved 

• Like 1

Projected line UT -14.5.  OSU can’t pass.  Take that shit to the bank.  

I mean you could have said this about multiple Texas opponents who went on to throw the ball all over the place. Last week’s defensive game plan was encouraging though.

I think this game depends almost entirely on Texas - their game plan, their mentality, their execution. If Texas plays and coaches their A game or close to it, OSU can’t hang. If it’s another OU game with sloppy execution, turnovers, passive defense, weird coaching decisions, etc. then they can definitely get themselves beat. The bell curve of possible outcomes also has a pretty long skew toward a blowout in Texas’s favor though.

1 hour ago, TexasFan21 said:

Down to -11.5 on my book.

1 hour ago, CashMcCoy said:

Pretty sure it opened at -10.5.

DK sends a teaser on what they think it will open at - they’re pussies so don’t set early opening lines themselves.  Their teaser blurb had UT -14.5.  I saw it open -10.5 and bought to -9.5.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

11.5 on a neutral field says they view Oklahoma State to be a very similar team as Texas Tech. Which I agree. 

The only difference is Oklahoma State doesn't have complete scrubs at WR.

We need to pressure Bowman and turn him into an interception machine that would make MM blush.

44 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

I want a 70 point beat down Colorado 2005 Rig 12 Championship style.      Never forget the 2015 and 2022 Rig 12 Ref screw jobs!     Throttle them and demoralize them!

Manning starts the 3rd quarter and goes for 300 yds and four touchdowns. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

11.5 on a neutral field says they view Oklahoma State to be a very similar team as Texas Tech. Which I agree. 

The only difference is Oklahoma State doesn't have complete scrubs at WR.

But our fans are jacked and theirs barely filled half the stadium against BYU. We will have 70% or more of the fans in the stands. So really a home game for us in my opinion. 

• Like 1