LeSean McCoy might be a monster

Goo Punch

Never doubt people's ability to be more stupid than you think capable.

Yep.  Severity of this case aside, it entirely blows my mind when NFL players do things like get busted for DWI ... as millionaires.  The F would you risk hurting/killing someone else + your job that pays you millions because you're too dumb or lazy to just call a cab?  Hell, most, if not all teams, have a system/number set up to specifically take care of players in these instances and they still drive drunk.

Edited by Knoxtnhorn

1 hour ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I want to believe that nobody is stupid enough to hire someone to do a home invasion and beat up an ex; however ... OJ, Rae Carruth, etc...

Whoever is at fault is extremely F'd up.

56 minutes ago, SKA the boss said:

Never doubt people's ability to be more stupid than you think capable.

[Bullet Tooth Tony] Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity [Bullet Tooth Tony]

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:

Look, nobody deserves to be assaulted like that, but how does one live with yourself living in you ex-boyfriends house and he is hiring movers to get you out and then filing eviction proceedings?

Exactly. I'm not blaming the victim but it's totally her fault. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:

Look, nobody deserves to be assaulted like that, but how does one live with yourself living in you ex-boyfriends house and he is hiring movers to get you out and then filing eviction proceedings?

Women freeloading off baby daddy athletes is nothing new.

4 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Yep.  Severity of this case aside, it entirely blows my mind when NFL players do things like get busted for DWI ... as millionaires.  The F would you risk hurting/killing someone else + your job that pays you millions because you're too dumb or lazy to just call a cab?  Hell, most, if not all teams, have a system/number set up to specifically take care of players in these instances and they still drive drunk.

Seriously.  Sounds like she's a gold digging bitch but he can afford a high price army of attorneys to get her the fuck out the right way.  He can outspend the shit out of her in attorneys, and ultimately its his house and he would win the case. 

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Exactly. I'm not blaming the victim but it's totally her fault. 

Fuck you, if serious.  She may be a complete piece of shit, but nobody deserves that, and fuck anyone who beats a woman like that--any woman.  

Latest release says he started eviction proceedings on her last July, had a court date this week, and it got extended again. Kid or no kid, how does the system allow someone to stay in your house for over a year?

Based on him hiring Ray Lewis’ attorney this morning, he may not have ordered it but he likely knows what’s going on.

1. It appears they broke up. He asked for previous gifts back and asked her to leave his house. 

2. She gets to keep any gift he has given her but refusing to leave someone’s house when asked means you are a grabage human being . 

3. He starts eviction proceedings to deal with her. 

4. Someone directed by him or known to him beats her up trying to get back expensive jewelry. Making him a garabage human being too. 

2 garbage humans. 

(No one deserves violence. Someone deserves to go to jail. ) 

4 minutes ago, Brew said:

Latest release says he started eviction proceedings on her last July, had a court date this week, and it got extended again. Kid or no kid, how does the system allow someone to stay in your house for over a year?

Based on him hiring Ray Lewis’ attorney this morning, he may not have ordered it but he likely knows what’s going on.

I see that McCoy took the Rae Carruth path for problem solving.   Thugs are fucking dumb as shit.. good bye to what’s left of his career and a sizable amount of what’s left in his bank account.

1.)

Responding officer: Single female. Beaten by home invader.

Detective: Any signs of forced entry? How bad is she beaten?

Officer: No signs. We suspect the boyfriend. She's over there [Points]

Detective: [Peers over in the direction of gesture] Well there's one thing for sure. [Pauses for effect] This guy loves ASS-ault.

YYYYEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

2.) 

Responding officer: She's beaten up really bad. No signs of forced entry and says the boyfriend is LeSean McCoy.

Detective: Well. [Pauses for effect] Looks like he hit his gap.

YYYYEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

3.) 

Responding officer: She's unconscious. Before, I got that she and the boyfriend were fighting and he wanted her out.

Detective: Yes I looked it up. House is registered to a LeSean McCoy.

Officer: The running back? 

Detective: Looks like he took this one [Pauses for effect] to the house.

YYYYEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Not my best work, but eh.

• Like 3

Either he ordered the attack or she is that conniving to make it look like he did it. The level of detail of items requested by the assailant clearly show that there was purpose and knowledge of the situation. Can't really stand LeSean McCoy, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt even if he doesn't deserve it. He most likely ordered it so she would finally get out of his life. Given that she has lived in his place for a year after he has wanted her to move out, and considering she just came back from London and clearly loves the posh life, if there was someone who'd willing to take a few on the chin for a few million dollar pay day, I feel like she would and happily. Will be interesting to see what plays out.

On 7/11/2018 at 9:53 AM, Knoxtnhorn said:

Are you familiar with how alcohol works? There's a reason people ruin their lives and others with alcohol. And do so much crazy and stupid shit. It lowers your inhibitions and decision making skills. It doesn't matter if you are dirt poor or a millionaire. It causes you to make poor decisions after a certain amount. Drunk people are not thinking about calling a ride home or handing someone their keys. In fact, quite the opposite. They always claim to be great to drive and insist on it. Unless that person took an Uber or gets a DD before the night of drinking on the town begins, they are going to be dead set on driving home or wherever they may end up.

I never got why so many after an alcohol related incident with a vehicle say "why didn't they just call a ride". Yeah, well, drunk people do dumb shit.

• Like 4

After reading several articles and different stories about this situation, my take on it is this:

McCoy and Delicia rent some high dollar jewelry (probably 100k+ although I havent seen any specific numbers) for a party. They break up. She says fuck him Im keeping this bling. Jeweler wants his shit back or somebody to pay for it. Shady refuses to pay the jeweler. Jeweler sends his pipe hitters to get his shit. Delicia mad at Shady and blames him for not paying for the jewelry

On 7/11/2018 at 4:49 PM, Neonmoon said:

1. It appears they broke up. He asked for previous gifts back and asked her to leave his house. 

2. She gets to keep any gift he has given her but refusing to leave someone’s house when asked means you are a grabage human being . 

3. He starts eviction proceedings to deal with her. 

4. Someone directed by him or known to him beats her up trying to get back expensive jewelry. Making him a garabage human being too. 

2 garbage humans. 

(No one deserves violence. Someone deserves to go to jail. ) 

Some people absolutely deserve violence (but she probably didn’t).

On 7/11/2018 at 2:48 PM, 'stache said:

Fuck you, if serious.  She may be a complete piece of shit, but nobody deserves that, and fuck anyone who beats a woman like that--any woman.  

Think someone needs a warm bath, then go watch Bill Burr's No reason to hit a Woman bit.

6 hours ago, cmontexas said:

After reading several articles and different stories about this situation, my take on it is this:

McCoy and Delicia rent some high dollar jewelry (probably 100k+ although I havent seen any specific numbers) for a party. They break up. She says fuck him Im keeping this bling. Jeweler wants his shit back or somebody to pay for it. Shady refuses to pay the jeweler. Jeweler sends his pipe hitters to get his shit. Delicia mad at Shady and blames him for not paying for the jewelry

What kind of Jeweler has hit men? Wouldn't collateral or a credit card deposit be a better way to go?

12 minutes ago, Bevo said:

What kind of Jeweler has hit men? Wouldn't collateral or a credit card deposit be a better way to go?

Yeah, the rented jewelry is a new one on me (course a lot of things are) nothing says faux rich/baller than having to rent jewelry.  You a big shot?  You got money?  Buy the shit.

7 hours ago, cmontexas said:

Don't fuck with Zales, bro.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 5:30 PM, Tillmann Buttersack said:

What the.  Even I know to not take Hank Scorpio seriously

You mean, all this time the posts by the poster know as Hank Scorpio have been satirical or sarcastic?  Fuck.  I had built up a lot of hate and even some pity after reading so many callous and ignorant posts of his.  This is not good.  I hate myself for being so gullible.

On 7/11/2018 at 4:11 PM, I Plead Da Fif said:

Either he ordered the attack or she is that conniving to make it look like he did it. The level of detail of items requested by the assailant clearly show that there was purpose and knowledge of the situation. Can't really stand LeSean McCoy, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt even if he doesn't deserve it. He most likely ordered it so she would finally get out of his life. Given that she has lived in his place for a year after he has wanted her to move out, and considering she just came back from London and clearly loves the posh life, if there was someone who'd willing to take a few on the chin for a few million dollar pay day, I feel like she would and happily. Will be interesting to see what plays out.

We only know that from what the ex gf said...  I really hope this chick isn’t lying.   

On 7/11/2018 at 6:11 PM, I Plead Da Fif said:

Would she have possibly been showing off this expensive (loaned to Shady for an event per ESPN radio yesterday) jewelry on her Instagram account that is probably not private?  Would she also have selfies also on this account from London where she was the day before the attack?

Is it possible someone was monitoring her account and saw she was out of the country and McCoy was in Miami?

*total speculation is total speculation, so far all evidence against McCoy is completely circumstantial unless I have missed something?

crazy shit

Edited by ChickenSandwich

Yeah, the rented jewelry is a new one on me (course a lot of things are) nothing says faux rich/baller than having to rent jewelry.  You a big shot?  You got money?  Buy the shit.

Jewelry is rented or loaned to the rich and famous on a regular basis for award shows and stuff.

On 7/11/2018 at 5:33 PM, Dnaguy said:

1.)

Responding officer: Single female. Beaten by home invader.

Detective: Any signs of forced entry? How bad is she beaten?

Officer: No signs. We suspect the boyfriend. She's over there [Points]

Detective: [Peers over in the direction of gesture] Well there's one thing for sure. [Pauses for effect] This guy loves ASS-ault.

YYYYEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

2.) 

Responding officer: She's beaten up really bad. No signs of forced entry and says the boyfriend is LeSean McCoy.

Detective: Well. [Pauses for effect] Looks like he hit his gap.

YYYYEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

3.) 

Responding officer: She's unconscious. Before, I got that she and the boyfriend were fighting and he wanted her out.

Detective: Yes I looked it up. House is registered to a LeSean McCoy.

Officer: The running back? 

Detective: Looks like he took this one [Pauses for effect] to the house.

YYYYEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Not my best work, but eh.

Epic, in a non-epic sort of way.