ACC Championship - #14 Louisville vs #4 FSU - 7pm on ABC

Fud

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

The year Pitt played Clemson in the 2018 ACC title game we were 6-2 in conference and 7-5 overall. We had Ollison & Hall in the backfield with Kenny Pickett. Clemson had Lawrence and Etienne leading them. It was 14-10 Clemson midway through the second quarter. They quit fucking around at that point and won, 42-10. 

Clemson’s defense was awesome that year and Pitt, was not. Kenny completed 4/16 passes for 8 yards. So yes, I have seen worse than Plummer’s play tonight.

Clemson went on to crush ND and Bama to win the national title.

If my Aunt had testicles, she would be my Uncle.

16 minutes ago, Griff said:

In other news…. Looks like someone has spoiled Stoops Christmas…

image.jpeg

Truck load of dildos… $85,000

Repairs to tractor trailer…$50,000

Clean-up after you realize your payment crashed on its way to the wrong Stoops brother… $15,000

Hiring Elko instead after deal falls through…. $120,000,000

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, chunky monkey said:

Technically I’ve never seen a monkey try to fuck a football but seeing these two teams attempt playing offense has to be close 

I'm afraid I have to disagree. A monkey trying to fuck a football would be  a pretty smooth operation by comparison.

3 minutes ago, SKA the boss said:

If we’ve learned anything, it’s that the ACC is complete shit and a 10 win or undefeated record is meaningless compared to the other conferences.

This. The ACC needs to be relegated as a G6 conference.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

This game is like making love to a woman in her late 60s.  It’s low-scoring, to be sure, but there’s a lot of buildup, a lot involved with getting lined up, and just when you think one of you is going to finish, something happens, maybe one of you is offsides or out of bounds or there’s encroachment or an illegal formation, or there’s a false start or a delay-of-game, maybe there’s a head-to-head collision or a block in the back, or roughing the holder, or unnecessary roughness, and the game clock stops while everything resets. Shit, unnecessary roughness or out of bounds can not only stop the game clock but add 20 minutes to it.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1