BIG 12 CHAMPS - ADIOS MOFOS!

Pancho

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

SuperManning ends it. True hero. Man we're getting a helluva head start going into the SEC with our roster. Flip Hibbler, Filasame, get both Black's, and we'll be good. Gotta get safety figured out. They're slow as shit and make constant mental mistakes. I assume those are Herman holdovers?

A little bit racist.

Three non-mutually exclusive thoughts:

Most importantly, I am fucking ecstatic with this championship. Really happy for the team and staff. A lot has gone into this from where the program was just a couple years ago, and frankly I did not think they would get over the hump at the beginning of the year. I hope things fall so that Texas makes the CFP but 12-1 with an outright B12 title is extremely sweet in its own right. I will remember this group and season for a long time.

OSU is a bad team. Like, I was under no illusion they were actually the 18th best team in CFB but my god. How did this group beat OU, Kansas, and K State? Texas was half assing for pretty much the whole second half and it was still non competitive. Yikes.

Leaving starters in up 42-14 was irresponsible and it is tragic that Xavier Worthy’s last play at Texas was very possibly getting injured throwing the ball up 42-14. C’mon Sark.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Nice. Putting Brooks out there for the victory formation snap is the kind of stuff that maintains program culture and buy-in. Very smart, not just classy,  move. 

Hopefully there isn’t some rule saying he was ineligible because of being listed as out on the injury report. No idea.

• immamac unpinned this topic