Week 14, 2023, Texas v Washington, College Football Playoff Edition

Wulaw Horn

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

We are going to get you very specifically on plays longer than 49 yards but shorter than 60 yards though.

only when our corches decide it's the perfect time to call that play though, not a time before or time after.

Just now, FonziDelNegro said:

PENIX HAS NOT FACED A DEFENSE LIKE THIS IN HIS LIFE ITS GONNA BE AN EMBARRASSING EVENT FOR HIM

513A8986-D195-4C71-BEDD-25D0DB0AE5EE.jpeg

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

Looks like a perfectly good thread got hijacked by north west trolls. Can these wannabe's be banned plz? Miss our game week threads which are a lot more fun without loser trolls.

Seth Meyers Boo GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

And the funny thing is No one cares about Oregon or the fact that Washington has played no one they’ve both played each other at mediocrity and have no leg to stand on in the CFP! Michael Penis gets sacked 7 times, J Sweat Balls Out, Seniors ball out, 2 Interceptions one a pick 6 this is Literally gonna be Dallas Cowboys Vs Buffalo Bills 52-17 if you remember you remember 😎

• Fuck You 2

20 minutes ago, WilburHooksHand said:

I see Oregon besting Texas at almost every yardage here. Washington beat them twice.

moving-goalpost.gif

You brought up that Washington is super explosive, which they are. Texas is equally as explosive offensively.

nobody is saying Washington is shit, stop acting like it.

i am sure that you are very well informed about your team, but you seem to be pretty uninformed about any information out there that is relevant to any other team - including teams you have played multiple times and the team you play in the CFP.

then again, maybe you are the one who gets fired up when Grubb/DeBoer don't call the touchdown play more often.

who knows.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, FonziDelNegro said:

PENIX HAS NOT FACED A DEFENSE LIKE THIS IN HIS LIFE ITS GONNA BE AN EMBARRASSING EVENT FOR HIM

513A8986-D195-4C71-BEDD-25D0DB0AE5EE.jpeg

Geez, dude. What the fuck does Michael Vick and animal abuse have to do with Texas? You need to take a break from your weak AI art game as evidenced by this one and the one in the A&M thread.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Oregon was overrated all season. Kudos to them for the yards they put up against Spokane Community College. They came to Lubbock and nearly lost, but it's cool the huskies succeeded where the red raiders could not.
Pretty much. Their best win? Oregon State. Which seems on par with Oklahoma State or Kansas State.

That Portland State and Hawaii games sure were tough battles though.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2023/12/07/texas-history-against-washington-in-sugar-bowls-ahead-of-2024-date?ref=article_preview_img#:~:text=Texas is 3-2 all,in the 1979 Sun Bowl.

Texas faces Washington for sixth time in program history during fifth trip to Sugar Bowl in first trip to College Football Playoff

Texas is 3-2 all-time against Washington

3 hours ago, troph said:
3 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

We are going to get you very specifically on plays longer than 49 yards but shorter than 60 yards though.

only when our corches decide it's the perfect time to call that play though, not a time before or time after.

Wiz-arvjit.jpg.b6a6692dcf3aa878fca0bc0391ce8343.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Okay so this is a play a guy on the husky board says will overwhelm Texas’ run defense. 

he says UW runs two primary run plays - the toss sweep and the counter. 

I’d wish this fella would come over to explain but they’ve sent the scout team so  the full post is here: 

IMG_3839.jpeg

have at it … 

tell me why he’s right, tell me why he’s wrong. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

They really are moist aggy

image.png.66f46634ca16e4be2e95065ca673df26.png

Ask individually where any one of these schools should be on the chart and with what schools they should be grouped, and the college football world will say “yep that looks right.”

15 minutes ago, troph said:

Okay so this is a play a guy on the husky board says will overwhelm Texas’ run defense. 

I’d wish this fella would come over to explain but they’ve sent the scout team so  the full post is here: 

IMG_3839.jpeg

have at it … 

That'S It GIF - There You Have It Thats It Thats All - Discover & Share GIFs

16 minutes ago, troph said:

IMG_3839.jpeg

have at it … 

Is that Conor Stallions?

15 minutes ago, troph said:

IMG_3839.jpeg

have at it … 

Simply put, he is a fucking moron. LBs read guards and it is simple.  Guard takes you to the play. 2nd, as wide as we play our ends/edges they will never get the reach block to seal that edge. A middle school LB can figure out ctr vs sweep in one step.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oregon was overrated all season. Kudos to them for the yards they put up against Spokane Community College. They came to Lubbock and nearly lost, but it's cool the huskies succeeded where the red raiders could not.

Disagree. They were a great team, top 7-10 in the nation, exactly where they are ranked. They would be an issue in all of the P5.

• Pancho locked this topic
  • Pancho unlocked this topic