2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW

immamac

On 12/4/2023 at 3:01 PM, tx 3 putt said:

image.png

is she going to be at this party ?

On 12/4/2023 at 7:37 PM, immamac said:

I had nothing to do with the sex tent btw. I have never even been on a sex tent trip. Just been in the RV for the Arkansas game. Lol

On 12/4/2023 at 7:45 PM, FartingMonk said:

i heard you could take the roof of on that RV.  some sort of convertible

Sex Tent -- "Boner Patrol".  Are you a hooker?    Making any vehicle into a convertible...  Was she seriously not wearing any underwear?

Edited by LTtxfan

30 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I don't know who this @FonziDelNegro guy is but he has potential. Someone get a tee time with this cat and give us cell phone flop out v2.

the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

Wish I could make it for round 2 in NOLA but it's not in the cards. 

I know fonzi personally. 

hes a mix of me and @Zepol87

Fun and trouble can be had if you hang with him 

Edited by kingkoopa6
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Not supposed to know for two more days.

are most of you waiting to see where the school tix will be before buying on seatgeek/stubhub or are you buying now?  Was wondering if all prices will go down once the donors who aren't going put theirs into the market by this weekend.

2 hours ago, FonziDelNegro said:

Someone’s gonna bite for golf and that’s gonna make the day memorable with the W ILL BE EATING AFTER Quintavious Bontavious Ewers throws for 500!  DID I MENTION IM BRINGING WEED FROM CALIFORNIA FOR THE TRIP! HORNS UP STONERS

One day, you and I will smoke out and play golf. I'll supply. You can then let me know how mine compares to the Cali dispensary. My money's on mine. :D

Can't make N.O. this time though.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, FonziDelNegro said:

I just joined I’ve been a lifelong fan since I was born I was born at St David’s myself and my family and I were raised there so it’s in the dna ask my cousin Kingkoopa6 he brought me on board fresh breathe of relief I’m ready for this game my whole life and the next HOUSTON BOUND BABY

Good Lord......

Might want to have the second line leave a little earlier than an hour before kick-off if it's a 27 minute walk. Security at high profile sporting events can be a bitch in my experience and getting to the venue 30 minutes before kick doesn't leave a lot of margin to get in, grab a beer and get to your seat.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 12/3/2023 at 12:04 PM, Beau Vine said:

Google maps shows 7.5 hours from my house, so I'll probably drive.  Is that unwise?

Assuming you're coming from Texas (I-10 from Houston or I-20/I-49 from DFW)...check traffic on the Atchafalaya Basin Bridge before you get to Lafayette.  If there's an issue on the bridge, just shoot south on Hwy 90 and come into New Orleans that way.  Watch your speed.  They run traffic a ton, particularly the stretch between Morgan City and New Orleans.

If you take the Basin Bridge to Baton Rouge, top of on fuel and take a piss before you leave Lafayette.  If things go south, you could be sitting quite some time.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2023 at 3:36 PM, Biff Tannen said:

I've never felt unsafe in or around the Quarter.  But maybe that's just me.  As long as you aren't hanging out in the 9th Ward or something, you should be fine.

Two friends and I got robbed at gunpoint in the Quarter in May of 2005.

We were being stupid: It was late, there weren't many people around, and yes we were very drunk. 

That was 18 years ago, but I'll say: Don't be stupid and you should be fine. 

Didn’t know where else to ask this. I’m thinking about buying CFP tickets now. My son is 1 hour shy of being a senior at Texas. He’s a Biology major with like a 3.94 gpa and a great kid. I’ll probably take him to the game regardless if Texas gets in or not. What say the experts on this subject? Buy now? Wait? Best place to look for tix? 

18 minutes ago, SuckitKevin said:

Didn’t know where else to ask this. I’m thinking about buying CFP tickets now. My son is 1 hour shy of being a senior at Texas. He’s a Biology major with like a 3.94 gpa and a great kid. I’ll probably take him to the game regardless if Texas gets in or not. What say the experts on this subject? Buy now? Wait? Best place to look for tix? 

You mean the National Championship? I mean fuck going if Texas isn't going to be in it, it's gonna be terrible. 

1 hour ago, immamac said:

You mean the National Championship? I mean fuck going if Texas isn't going to be in it, it's gonna be terrible. 

I’m also kind of hedging my bets thinking they’ll go sky high if I wait, they’re already over $1300 a piece. I can’t afford to take him to both, not a 1%er but I am a burnt ends member, which is nice.

• immamac changed the title to 2024 CFP SEMIFINAL SUGAR BOWL FUNDRAISER - TICKETS ARE FOR SALE NOW
  • blacklab unpinned this topic
  • Pancho pinned this topic