Week 14- Texas v Washington prediction contest

Wulaw Horn

Texas 42 Washington 27

in a game that it never feels like we are going to lose at any point in time. 
As always with the prop contest I ask about what I think is the most important key to the game.

Penix stats:

24-38 280 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT. 3 sacks for -17 yards. 

What say you surly?  

• Hook 'Em 1

I have a feeling this will be a coronation.

52 Texas

28 wash

The intangibles are there. This team is ride or die for each other. The Texas vs errbody come to a head. This gets ugly fast and only with garbage time scores does wash make it look like they aren't frauds.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

i’ll predict a tale of two halves, and a much different type of game than many of you are expecting, considering the handful of 2nd collapses we’ve had.

we come out a bit flat like the ou sucks game, momentum all on the huskies side. stuffed on runs, a costly turnover, blown coverages. sputtering offense. we’re down 2-3 scores at half. 

then pk says fuckit and starts sending pressure more frequently and it gets home, the guys settle in, our OL gets nasty, sark opens up the playbook a bit, and we win the turnover battle 2-1. it’s ford and sanders with the big games. we get 3-4 scores in the 2nd and hold them to 1.

tex 34 - wash 31

we win, but it won’t be pretty until late in the 4th quarter.

Texas 52

U Dub 13

Penix will have to throw and throw ...maybe 21 of 48 and 3 INT's

U Dub cannot run against us. People worried about Penix and friends....forget that crap. Who ought to be worried is any U Dub fan. We have an elite defense and all U Dub knows about defense is that they can't play it. We will score almost at will against them and they will start to press to keep up. The game will get completely out of hand in the 3rd quarter. I almost feel sorry for them. Hell, our band may as well play El Deguello for them as they come out of the tunnel.

• Haha 1