CFP Semifinal: Texas vs Washington - 7:45pm on ESPN

Pancho

Just now, Macklemore said:

The rule is don’t waste 1st round draft picks on TCU WRs. If you steer clear of that, your chances of landing a quality WR are pretty good lately 

Well that's nice and all, but I didn't name a single TCU player, so I'm failing to see your point 

Pretty much lost in all phases. We had a chance to show off our offense and move the ball. But can't win with two fumbles. That Blue one hurt more...

Penix throwing laser guided passes was ridiculous. Just wow. And we never touched him. We need a pass rush.
I think Ewers can sling it but not like that with a sloppy OLine.

By half I knew if we lose... it will be a close one and a "woulda shoulda coulda" loss that will hurt more. 

8 minutes ago, WBT said:

Of course you kick to go down 6 so you win with your next 7...but the thought did cross my mind at the time 

I would like to see the math on that. You can still go for the win with a 2 point conversion if you don't get the first 1 or just tie it.

1 minute ago, WBT said:

Because they're burnt and trying to catch up

True enough, it's often the case. Watts actually played a lot of those about as well as he could have but for perfect ball placement and sure handed receivers.

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

Well that's nice and all, but I didn't name a single TCU player, so I'm failing to see your point 

The biggest 1st round WR busts in the past 5 years have been TCU WRs. That’s why I singled them out. Doctson, Raegor and Q. Johnston.

Welp, I honestly thought we'd win that game, but we couldn't get out of our own way.  

Turnovers and penalties are never a recipe for success.

That said, this season definitely exceeded my expectations and for the first time in a long time, I'm excited about the future.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Macklemore said:

The biggest 1st round WR busts in the past 5 years have been TCU WRs. That’s why I singled them out. Doctson, Raegor and Q. Johnston.

I replied about Johnston. But yeah, TCU WR'S are kyptonite. It shows that NFL GM's are morons, just like HC Arthur Smith. 

• immamac unpinned this topic