2024 NFL Playoffs- Conference Championship Games

3 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

And the inability to adjust to the situation of the moment is a telltale sign of a lack of developed intelligence

I mean, look... I'm rooting for the 49ers anyway, so... Dunno what to tell ya.

Dan Campbell is doing the same things he was that got his team up 24-7. Y'all gettin' on him... I don't know what you're seeing.
The 49ers defense started playing a lot better, and their offense made some amazing plays.

Well Josh Reynolds killed two drives. Jameson Williams shoulda scored on the flea flicker. Sometimes you make the play; sometimes not.

Campbells biggest screwup was the goalline time management.
  • Hook 'Em 1

He’s taken them the furthest the Lions have been in our lifetimes. Dan has done a great job. Goff was left there for dead. It is what it is. Could he have taken 3 earlier yes? Did he no? Doesn’t make him stupid. He’s outcoached the majority of the teams. They are the third or fourth best team in the country. That’s an accomplishment. I didn’t see either the Lions nor the 49’ers winning it all because the AFC is just better and KC has picked the right time to be hot. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Stat came up in the KC game.

I think it's worked 1 time all season. Or maybe Justin Tucker has had 1 successful one his entire career.

Either way. It ain't often.

Yeah, it was 2 for 40-something

He’s taken them the furthest the Lions have been in our lifetimes. Dan has done a great job. Goff was left there for dead. It is what it is. Could he have taken 3 earlier yes? Did he no? Doesn’t make him stupid. He’s outcoached the majority of the teams. They are the third or fourth best team in the country. That’s an accomplishment. I didn’t see either the Lions nor the 49’ers winning it all because the AFC is just better and KC has picked the right time to be hot. 

Meh. When an aggy meathead loses we all win.