Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

43 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It's more about if Russia isn't stopped, then they'll keep doing this shit in other countries and we could get sucked in if they aren't stopped in Ukraine.

I mean, yeah, it's right to support Ukraine - this is a pretty black-and-white war in terms of who is at fault, who is the bad guy, etc., and it's a great way to get rid of a ton of stuff we have sitting in storage and were never going to use again.

But yeah, either they are stopped in Ukraine, or they start shit elsewhere and we get involved.

Well, and it’s also about how a bunch of people want to live their lives in peace, vote for their own leaders, and address their own (myriad) problems but they can’t because a rusty, creaking, genocidal horde rolled across their borders to steal their children, murder women and old men, and haul off their dishwashers all while demanding gratitude. 

You can really tell a person’s values when they just shrug or try to both sides this thing. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Just remember y’all, there’s no such thing as Russian disinformation and if there is it’s ineffective. And also, I feel very strongly that the United States should not support Ukraine in its war against Russian conquest. 

This post brought to you all by the guy that could not conceive of the motivations behind the Nordstream attack unless they aligned with the state departments narrative. 

• Fuck You 3

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

Gee, if only there was a paper that outlines the propaganda ... you know, something like this:

https://op.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/c1d645d0-42f5-11ee-a8b8-01aa75ed71a1/language-de

with clear examples that you can search and cite if you want.

Such as page 28 where they give you 2 words you can punch into twitter search and find a number of examples of this propaganda. Or page 39 where they literally have a screenshot of propaganda that was posted on Twitter.

I mean I get they don't see it day in day out, but to claim its not there is really fucking head in the sand.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Captainant said:

Crazy coming to this thread the morning after the bama game... why were y'all slapfighting with an intellectually dishonest contrarian like annie while there was a hell of a game on??

You have to remember at least 66% of the time is filled by ads now. I generally avoid the game threads if I suspect my stream is a bit behind. When I'm caught up I browse other forums.

Edited by chainsaw

10 hours ago, Captainant said:

Crazy coming to this thread the morning after the bama game... why were y'all slapfighting with an intellectually dishonest contrarian like annie while there was a hell of a game on??

In my defense I was drunk at that point and probably tired of ads.

And figuring out how to get the CIA to blow up more pipelines.

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, G650 said:

I haven't kept up but does that dipshit think the Russians didn't blow Nordstream now? I would have assumed he saw the German report was almost immediately discredited but now that I say that out loud I realize that's silly of me.

What propaganda are the Russians peddling? That’s the propaganda Anastasia’s peddling. 

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I can help Russia as long as we haven't declared War on them?

image.png.00296704a0378ad72177357e3e3a8a22.png

I AM NOT A TRAITOR, YOU ARE A TRAITOR FOR CALLING ME A TRAITOR

side note, but i thought it was pretty widely reported he was a dual or tri citizen between US/Canada/South America? born in SA, applied to be a Canadian citizen, go it, then got a student visa to the US, then a green card, then applied for US citizenship?

dude may have only one passport, but he had at least 2 others before. it's a super weird thing to say and absolutely a lie by omission.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Musk actually had a third kid with Grimes, but they kept it quiet for whatever reason.  Kid's name is Tau Techno Mechanicus, and I don't know why Musk didn't name him "Sue" (assuming it was a boy) since apparently Musk wants his kids to get mocked and beaten up in school with the names he chose.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/11/entertainment/elon-musk-grimes-third-child-scli-intl/index.html

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Musk actually had a third kid with Grimes, but they kept it quiet for whatever reason.  Kid's name is Tau Techno Mechanicus, and I don't know why Musk didn't name him "Sue" (assuming it was a boy) since apparently Musk wants his kids to get mocked and beaten up in school with the names he chose.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/11/entertainment/elon-musk-grimes-third-child-scli-intl/index.html

You'd think he'd keep a name like that for his eldar of children

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, NoName said:

I AM NOT A TRAITOR, YOU ARE A TRAITOR FOR CALLING ME A TRAITOR

side note, but i thought it was pretty widely reported he was a dual or tri citizen between US/Canada/South America? born in SA, applied to be a Canadian citizen, go it, then got a student visa to the US, then a green card, then applied for US citizenship?

dude may have only one passport, but he had at least 2 others before. it's a super weird thing to say and absolutely a lie by omission.

Denaturalize. Deport.

(Defenestrate - that can be left up to our Ukrainian friends should they so desire.)

Edited by flatdawgs
Tenses, how do they work?
  • Hook 'Em 4