Netflix Recommendations

kevwun

On 12/13/2018 at 1:11 PM, Ray Cranham said:

Really enjoying this crazy new show Sick Note with Rupert Grint and Nick Frost

Finally binged this show after it being on my list for months.  Enjoyed the hell out of it.

27 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

I feel like Workin’ Moms isn’t for me but the trailer is pretty funny. Anyone watched it?

I watched the first 3. Liked the first one well enough but it hasn’t really held my interest. 

If you care to see 6 tits, including what I’m guessing is Ivan reitman’s daughter’s, then watch the first minute of episode one. 

• Like 2

15 mins in on The Breaker Upperers... and i will def finish this..
crackin me up so far.
did some imdb digging....Executive Producer was the voice of Korg in Thor Ragnarok

The-Breaker-Uppers-671x410.jpg

Waititi also directed Thor I believe. Also wrote some of the Flight of the Conchordes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

It’s at least worth watching the first 2 minutes of episode one. 

Tits

Anyone watching "Man like Mobeen" British show. I am enjoying it, great mixture of cast characters and pretty damn funny at times. 2 seasons and each season is 4 episodes long 

Have only watched the first episode, but I hope he goes in a different direction. More about the countries and culture with his wit second. The Cuba episode came across very much about Conan. And it's funny but could turn into a funny Bourdain type show which would be fantastic

Conan without borders is great.

1 hour ago, HoustonHorn said:

Have only watched the first episode, but I hope he goes in a different direction. More about the countries and culture with his wit second. The Cuba episode came across very much about Conan. And it's funny but could turn into a funny Bourdain type show which would be fantastic

I thought it was a perfect mix between culture and humor. It's cloaky though, so trigger warning and whatnot.

On 3/7/2019 at 8:30 PM, VABuckeye said:

Losers has some great stories.  I’m hoping they do another series of it.  

I loved the Michael Bentt story, and thought Surya, Blackjack, and Torquay were also quite good, but it really pissed me off that we didn’t get to see the actual shots on 18 for van de Veld. I mean for something like that, we can’t have doodle animation. We need to see the televised shots, him, his emotions, the people, the announcers, etc to really get the magnitude of the situation. They really need to re-edit that episode with more real footage.

I also watched Behind the Curve like some of you and came away with the same feeling. The best part for me was when the laser gyroscope read 15 degrees.

I may be late to the party on this series, but Aquarius is fucking fantastic and I was surprised to see a lot of negative reviews on it. Duchovny doesn’t disappoint.

Edited by LonghornJudas

After Life is pretty good. It’s darker than his other stuff but it brings the funny. I wonder if it was a chance for Gervais to just indulge the savage side of his personality.

Spoiler

I like how just when he was getting really insufferable the narrative changed a little.

1 hour ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Watched "Senna" and have gone though most of "Formula 1: drive to survive" and I am not an F1 fan.

Of course after enjoying the shows I am now wondering why the hell I am not an F1 fan.

I’m finishing up Formula 1 now. It’s very well done. I’ve always been a fan of cars and racing but Formula 1 seemed too predetermined and boring.

After watching the series I get it. There are interesting story lines with drivers, teams, engines, etc. but like any sport you have to dive into the details to appreciate it. Every race affects those, especially the first turn apparently. 

I’ll be watching F1 more and pay more attention to what’s happening beyond Hamilton and Vettel. Seems much more interesting.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 7:28 PM, BBQ2Bayou said:

Watched The Lobster last night and thought it was funny as hell. Super quirky, good writing and amazing timing between the cast. Really well done.

Colin Farrell quietly became a good actor over the years. I used to think he was terrible.

there is no way you can be serious?   That might be the worst movie i have watched in years......   Sure Colin did good but the rest was straight crap.   

On 3/13/2019 at 10:45 PM, Mach 1 said:

I’m finishing up Formula 1 now. It’s very well done. I’ve always been a fan of cars and racing but Formula 1 seemed too predetermined and boring.

After watching the series I get it. There are interesting story lines with drivers, teams, engines, etc. but like any sport you have to dive into the details to appreciate it. Every race affects those, especially the first turn apparently. 

I’ll be watching F1 more and pay more attention to what’s happening beyond Hamilton and Vettel. Seems much more interesting.

If you have time, go down the rabbit hole of videos and threads about how the teams would design or create ways to skirt the rules, and some cases outright cheat. Fascinating stuff.

12 hours ago, williemackgarza said:

Triple frontier is turrible so far. Only watched 3/4 way thru & fell asleep.
Had so much potential, less they keepin good shit for the ending.

I was watching it and thought someone was playing a joke on me. It's so bad. Then, I went on Twitter to see what was being said about it and people were saying it's brilliant. I thought I was going crazy.

It is so fucking ridiculous. Like an all-time bad movie. Affleck is going through a little Alec Baldwin puffy face phase it seems too. 

• Like 1