Scientific explanation of Kabbalah

JosephStang

5 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Dammit... I thought it was Kafta. They are also good. And Kafka was a good writer.

I believe it is Casbah, like in Rock the Casbah.  The Clash filmed the music video in Austin which makes this whole thing a little too close to home.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

I believe it is Casbah, like in Rock the Casbah.  The Clash filmed the music video in Austin which makes this whole thing a little too close to home.

You’re thinking  of ‘the Road to Kabbalah’ by Three Dog Night 

Edited by YGIFS
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

EXACTLY.  I put together a short video to explain:

You see, the most important thing to understand is that Sharif don't like it.  You know, he really hates it.

• Hook 'Em 4

37 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

EXACTLY.  I put together a short video to explain:

You see, the most important thing to understand is that Sharif don't like it.  You know, he really hates it.

19 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

That’s why Marley and Clapton shot him

Wait, Omar got ‘got’ at dat corner start on the west side?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Foosters said:

Reading only the title of the thread, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume OP is blaming the Jews.

I'm Jewish. You can read the articles I wrote while I was working in politics in Israel. Israel decided they hated my politics and tortured me for 5 years to suppress the theory. They asked me to be involved in the peace negotiations because they know it's the theory of everything. Yes. I'm a Jew. I blame us. 

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/author/joseph-aaron-stang/

Edited by JosephStang
  • Fuck You 5

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, JosephStang said:

I'm Jewish. You can read the articles I wrote while I was working in politics in Israel. Israel decided they hated my politics and tortured me for 5 years to suppress the theory. They asked me to be involved in the peace negotiations because they know it's the theory of everything. Yes. I'm a Jew. I blame us. 

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/author/joseph-aaron-stang/

Did it work?

Edited by SmokeyTheBear
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Did it work?

I'm shadow banned on every social network. I've been homeless and broke for the last 2 years because they made deals with people in the British government, and all the physicists that know it's the TOE have been forced to sign NDAs. Yes. It has worked. I want out of this prison.

• Fuck You 3

10 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

And yet...... Surly is the best place to keep your theories going?

I'm agitating for Texas Secession. This is one of the places I post. If you want to see the record of the Masonic/Kabbalistic negotiations look on my Twitter, @cuckTheNaughty .

• Fuck You 11