Let's talk about....incels

Aqua Buddha

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Life can get pretty crazy. I was a 22-year-old guy, pretty well built, muscular but not ripped. We were on spring break at Lake Havasu. At a drinking contest on the beach one day, I met a girl named Kimmi, and she was gorgeous - blonde, tan, ample breasts and attractive legs. Well, one thing led to another and we found ourselves back in her hotel room, going at it pretty hot and heavy. She taught me things I’d never even thought of, and the sex was incredible.

Well, 20 years later, I came home, and my wife, who is a former ballerina, was drinking wine and having a good time with a new friend. I started drinking, too, and before you know it, we’re playing a game of Truth or Dare. Maybe we were drunk, I was definitely horny, and watching my wife, a brunette, talking to her friend, a beautiful well-proportioned blonde, and I thought. Well, you all know what I thought. So, I dared her to make out with me. At first she refused, and interestingly my wife got upset, and things became a little awkward. So, my wife's new friend gave me a kiss - nothing romantic more of a gentle kiss on the lips. But, it was really nice, if a little wet. I really don’t know what I was thinking at that point.

At that point, my wife leans over and gives me a kiss too, and put her hand high up on my leg. I have got to say, I got a little excited. In the past, my wife was into more of the conventional stuff. This was way outside her comfort zone. I don't know really what happened next. Things got kind of lusty and we went to our bedroom and turned the lights low. It was freaking crazy. The best sex of my life. My wife said the same thing. Just fucking incredible.

Did I mention, the girl's name was Kimmi? Similar figure to the girl I messes around with 20 years earlier. Was it the same girl? Did she look me up after all these years? Shit, I don't know what to do next. But, I can't wait for us to get together again.

Type it again, but slower. Less information about what you looked like at 22. 

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Of course….the NEXT phase of that is that your wife never calls you….except when something really bad has happened.
Now, when the phone rings during the day and I see it’s her, my instant thought is “oh shit…what’s broken/caught on fire/who died?”

Yep though that was first wife for sure now working from home it’s more of a leave me alone don’t come talk to me vibe. 

This thread on Twitter parallels this but from the whore realm.  She makes the case that one reason women are leaving the profession is because of decreased demand due to generational differences regarding sex.  Interesting angle that I never really thought of.  The Boomers were huge and seemingly DTF.  Gen X, while still DTF, is significantly smaller, but the Millenialls and younger just aren't as DTF.

• Hook 'Em 3

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

This thread on Twitter parallels this but from the whore realm.  She makes the case that one reason women are leaving the profession is because of decreased demand due to generational differences regarding sex.  Interesting angle that I never really thought of.  The Boomers were huge and seemingly DTF.  Gen X, while still DTF, is significantly smaller, but the Millenialls and younger just aren't as DTF.

It is not an observation unique to me that the current social-political-cultural trends that you see among young people bear all the hallmarks of a Evangelical-Puritan Great Awakening just with all the Bible stuff stripped out and replaced with radical politics and social justice. But the OS is the same and the country has been due for one. 

And that’s down even to the current poly fad. All those previous revivals were accompanied by weird sex stuff too, all the way from mortifying the flesh up to and including free love type groups that were basically the “polycule.” And in those, too, the sex was secondary to the ideology, just like when you read these articles about folks doing poly but seemingly never actually getting down, it’s the least sexy thing you can imagine. 

Not many of us are ready to acknowledge that a lot of those prior religious upheavals were absolutely progressive and not reactionary.  It’s all even coming from the same place (New England and Mid-Atlantic elite circles, with parts of Cal as an outpost of the same group) and then trickling down and getting super enthusiastic once it hits the prole class.  And Puritan revivals generally don’t encourage horizontal dancing. 

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bevo said:

Life can get pretty crazy. I was a 22-year-old guy, pretty well built, muscular but not ripped. We were on spring break at Lake Havasu. At a drinking contest on the beach one day, I met a girl named Kimmi, and she was gorgeous - blonde, tan, ample breasts and attractive legs. Well, one thing led to another and we found ourselves back in her hotel room, going at it pretty hot and heavy. She taught me things I’d never even thought of, and the sex was incredible.

Well, 20 years later, I came home, and my wife, who is a former ballerina, was drinking wine and having a good time with a new friend. I started drinking, too, and before you know it, we’re playing a game of Truth or Dare. Maybe we were drunk, I was definitely horny, and watching my wife, a brunette, talking to her friend, a beautiful well-proportioned blonde, and I thought. Well, you all know what I thought. So, I dared her to make out with me. At first she refused, and interestingly my wife got upset, and things became a little awkward. So, my wife's new friend gave me a kiss - nothing romantic more of a gentle kiss on the lips. But, it was really nice, if a little wet. I really don’t know what I was thinking at that point.

At that point, my wife leans over and gives me a kiss too, and put her hand high up on my leg. I have got to say, I got a little excited. In the past, my wife was into more of the conventional stuff. This was way outside her comfort zone. I don't know really what happened next. Things got kind of lusty and we went to our bedroom and turned the lights low. It was freaking crazy. The best sex of my life. My wife said the same thing. Just fucking incredible.

Did I mention, the girl's name was Kimmi? Similar figure to the girl I messes around with 20 years earlier. Was it the same girl? Did she look me up after all these years? Shit, I don't know what to do next. But, I can't wait for us to get together again.

After my divorce I had a few albeit fleeting thoughts about being the third in a threesome. My gf at the time - now wife - was like do what you gotta do just don’t get a STI. Decided against it but it made for some fun thought life for a while. I have no doubt I could have fucked as many couples as I could handle. Folks are kinky out there. I landed on the plain vanilla suburban lawyer mom role. Seems to work well for me. 

Edited by troph

10 hours ago, Helobious said:

This thread has shown me how wildly different hookup culture is now. I can’t relate to any of this. A lot of what I’m reading sounds like a way to fast track yourself to prison. 

We have to define drunk.  I see ads on TV that say buzzed driving is drunk driving (which is true). But buzzed driving is dangerous because there is a lack of awareness and a slowing of reaction time.  it has nothing to do with being so out of it you cannot consent.   Two people having sex after three glasses of wine is different than someone who raped a passed out woman.  Comparing the two would be ridiculous.      In the first example they are slightly buzzed consenting adults, and in the second example the piece of shit needs to go to jail for a long, long time and be registered as a sex offender. 

if under today’s standards, you can’t have sex if you’re slightly inebriated, that would remove a ton of sexual experiences for older guys.  

that said, you don’t hit on women you know are minors, you don’t hit on women who are so stoned or intoxicated they cannot consent, and it does not matter if a woman changes her mind after taking off all of her clothes. No means no.

I also learned from F250’s story that Spain will turn you gay. NTTAWWT

• Hook 'Em 1

57 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I’ve always wondered if the dopamine and serotonin from the likes and views on social media is starting to outweigh the dopamine and serotonin you get from sex with today’s generation. (With multiple variables factored in of course)

This generation seems way more devastated about social media and its impacts than they do about sex. 

• Hook 'Em 5

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I completely agree.  

I'm curious on the cross tabs on this virginity thing.  How many of the virgins never went to college?  My guess is that it's a lot.  They either didn't go or went and washed out and as a result of both, their financial future is bleak and as a result of that, they're not meeting girls.

I bet the numbers are higher, given that many people won’t admit to being a virgin.  

I didn’t get as much out of the Army as some people, but I will say that basic training did a number on making me stop being self-conscious, both in terms of being naked for the whole world to see at times, but also having to grow a thick skin, given how much shit we gave each other over how we looked, where we were from, how we talked, what our girlfriends/wives looked like, etc..  I sometimes think some of these incels could use an experience like that, but then again it might just make many of them double down on withdrawing into themselves.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, CleverNickname said:

I graduated high school in 1998, and while initially pr0n was mostly jpg, by 2001 video was plentiful and easy to get.

Must have been nice not having to steal magazines from parents or convenience stores, or downloading a single GIF for an hour and then having it fuck up at the last minute.

13 hours ago, CleverNickname said:

In early manosphere spaces the message was for dudes to shut the fuck up, work out, get a job, and become a man. I have no idea when it became just losers validating themselves. Somewhere along the way people forgot how to become adults.

I think some aspects of the whole nerd culture thing are a problem.  Basically you don’t have to leave your toys behind.  I think the helicopter parenting thing of GenX has hurt as well.  Imagine letting 10-12 year-olds running wild until sunset these days. We learned a lot of interpersonal skills and self confidence through that.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I’ve always wondered if the dopamine and serotonin from the likes and views on social media is starting to outweigh the dopamine and serotonin you get from sex with today’s generation. (With multiple variables factored in of course)

This generation seems way more devastated about social media and its impacts than they do about sex. 

Doubt it. There’s a strange dynamic among young people now where they’re always on social media but you’re considered a weirdo if you actually post a lot, unless you’re some sort of influencer or content creator

33 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Must have been nice not having to steal magazines from parents or convenience stores, or downloading a single GIF for an hour and then having it fuck up at the last minute.

I think some aspects of the whole nerd culture thing are a problem.  Basically you don’t have to leave your toys behind.  I think the helicopter parenting thing of GenX has hurt as well.  Imagine letting 10-12 year-olds running wild until sunset these days. We learned a lot of interpersonal skills and self confidence through that.

Our circle of friends (whose kids ended up as my son's circle of friends) didn't let the kids sit in the house on video games and social media. The daily choices were Air Soft fights, take your bows to the archery range, play golf, fish or hunt for arrowheads on the Brazos, go to the pool, or go to our local rec center and play pickup basketball, shoot pool, or play air hockey. We were lucky to have shit for kids to do by golf cart.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Doubt it. There’s a strange dynamic among young people now where they’re always on social media but you’re considered a weirdo if you actually post a lot, unless you’re some sort of influencer or content creator

Wrong again 

I agree with Helobious on this, many Gen Z folks are on social media but mostly listening. They’ll have an Insta page with maybe three photos and a few stories that they use to follow everyone, then have a small private page with a nickname where they post uncurated stuff for close friends. 

• Hook 'Em 4

8 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I agree with Helobious on this, many Gen Z folks are on social media but mostly listening. They’ll have an Insta page with maybe three photos and a few stories that they use to follow everyone, then have a small private page with a nickname where they post uncurated stuff for close friends

I have to tell you that this very thing has revolutionized E discovery in litigation.  Details about your case that used to be impossible to discover are now sometimes easily found in detail in electronic media that the parties thought were safe and private.

Gender and race discrimination at work are notoriously difficult to prove, as any marginal reason that the incidents were somehow work related will get a defendant off.  also, the other employees do not want to lose their job by testifying in their former co-employees favor.  

I had a good judge allow me access to a defendants personal home computer after a showing of probable cause that he may have discussed his work activities privately. Holy shit, not only did he mention it - he gleefully discussed and gloated about it to his idiot racist friends.

The case settled, bigly, but 25 years ago it would’ve been dismissed for lack of evidence.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I agree with Helobious on this, many Gen Z folks are on social media but mostly listening. They’ll have an Insta page with maybe three photos and a few stories that they use to follow everyone, then have a small private page with a nickname where they post uncurated stuff for close friends. 

Also known as the Finsta...

14 hours ago, Da Fino said:

That’s the same group. 

Uhm... no. I am certain that there are some, possibly even a large minority, who are claiming to be in the "don't want" group that are actually in the "can't get" group, the "don't want" group exists and is real.

14 hours ago, Da Fino said:

What the fuck is going on here?

Something near and dear to my avatar's heart. IYKYK

13 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

Are you outraged or something? 95% of my hookups from when I was 15 and up were with chicks that were either drunk, high or both. 

All the chicks you banged were stone cold sober and had a notarized consent affidavit prior to entry? That sounds hot.

OK, so... I am actually hot. I have never needed women to be drunk to get laid. Good looking ones, too. And I just didn't drink all that much. Didn't want to. The one thing that kept me from getting laid more was my own personality. Which is shit.

13 hours ago, F250 said:

He was saying when you were in high school or in college, not while you were in college.

Oh, right. Right. Got the pedophile stories and the drunk stories confused. Well, never did neither, and always looked down my nose at both groups.

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

90% of gen z have social media.

”mostly listening” is subjective. I’m not sure how you derived at the arbitrary number of 3 photos but go off.

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Pancho said:

90% of gen z have social media.

”mostly listening” is subjective. I’m not sure how you derived at the arbitrary number of 3 photos but go off.

It’s not a scientific formula, just pointing out that the Finsta and public account mostly used for following and very rare active posting is a thing. They don’t use it like those of us who got Facebook with an .edu address did, it’s cringe to post a bunch of photos and stuff about yourself unless it’s highly curated because you’re trying to be a creator or influencer or something. 

Anyway this is mostly orthogonal to the discussion. 

Edited by 956 Worldwide

1 minute ago, 956 Worldwide said:

It’s not a scientific formula, just pointing out that the Finsta and public account mostly used for following and very rare active posting is a thing. They don’t use it like those of us who got Facebook with an .edu address did, it’s cringe to post a bunch of photos and stuff about yourself unless it’s highly curated because you’re trying to be a creator or influencer or something. 

Anyway this is mostly orthogonal to the discussion. 

I’ve taught nothing but Gen Z at the college level for the last 7-8 years. What you’re asserting just isn’t true. The “rarely active posting” isn’t true. I have assignments based on self-concept, communication, and social media and I can tell you, yes, they do post stuff about themselves and their friends just in a different way. Of course they don’t use it like we used Facebook because it’s a.) a different time period and b.) a different generation. That doesn’t mean they don’t post about themselves. You can post a lot about yourself and your friends and that doesn’t necessarily mean you’re trying to be an influencer. It’s not a black and white argument.  

You may think it’s cringe because of your age. They post mostly stuff with their friends. 

I can also tell you when I ask the question “how does it feel when you post something on social media and it doesn’t get the amount of likes or views that you were hoping” that those answers from this generation of students was fucking depressing. More than once a student mentioned suicide, and I’m not kidding. It was sad.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

I think he is talking about their public profiles. What he said is true among my kids and their “friends” (late teens to early twenties) 1000 followers and following and a handful of pics / posts

finsta is where everything goes

Posted (edited)

I think it’s pretty simple really, social media and video games are fun and easy. Next thing you know the girls not only aren’t interested they don’t even know you exist. Then the self reinforcing doom loop begins. 

this weekend - one son is helping us build garage shelves and he’s as good or better with tools than my GC wife and does the tik tok thing for 10 mins and puts it down, another is video gaming for hours (he did practice for and have a competition for band today), but guess which one has the most game? Guess which one has had 3 girlfriends? 

Edited by troph

16 minutes ago, troph said:

I think it’s pretty simple really, social media and video games are fun and easy. Next thing you know the girls not only aren’t interested they don’t even know you exist. Then the self reinforcing doom loop begins

Social media and video games are junk food. Feel good, easy, fun, but you are gonna have a rough time if you're living on it

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Maybe they all got their real estate licenses? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

That’s not going to end well.

source: real estate thread and buyers agent commission settlement 

all these dudes think they deserve those extra 275 basis points, but they don't understand that the seller has other offers, and if they aren't realistic about their worth, someone else is going to get the house.

• Hook 'Em 1

Idk about all these theories, but all you need to do is hang out with some of these young people and you will understand. 

people don’t talk about sex anymore or get labeled a pervert or whore. Then the ones who want it silenced make it taboo. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I didn’t get as much out of the Army as some people, but I will say that basic training did a number on making me stop being self-conscious . . .  I sometimes think some of these incels could use an experience like that

Hey, that’s a good idea! Let’s give these depressed loners guns and combat training. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

I’m more worried about the ones that get obsessed with the military…

It’s mainly a stand-in for doing and learning things that young men need to do. Do something difficult but not impossible. Make yourself presentable and make your bed. Do things you don’t want to do but need to do. Accept authority and be in authority. Work in a group to accomplish something. Maintain some physical activity.   

Not the only way but A way, that’s accessible. 

The one thing that comes through in anecdotes and interactions is passivity combined with entitlement. And that’s a huge turnoff. So many of these guys whine about women liking bad boys, but they just want to be around someone with drive and energy.  Protector/provider drive is best, but having prey drive is better than just being the prey. 

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I’m more worried about the ones that get obsessed with the military…

It’s mainly a stand-in for doing and learning things that young men need to do. Do something difficult but not impossible. Make yourself presentable and make your bed. Do things you don’t want to do but need to do. Accept authority and be in authority. Work in a group to accomplish something. Maintain some physical activity.   

Not the only way but A way, that’s accessible. 

The one thing that comes through in anecdotes and interactions is passivity combined with entitlement. And that’s a huge turnoff. So many of these guys whine about women liking bad boys, but they just want to be around someone with drive and energy.  Protector/provider drive is best, but having prey drive is better than just being the prey. 

I've often wondered about compulsory military service for a year or two after high school for Americans. It is mandatory in all Scandinavian countries, Austria, and quite a few other countries. To hit on the above, it instills discipline, punctuality, accepting authority, and how to work as a team. It might not make a difference in some, after they leave the military, but you would think it would take quite a few and turn them away from the incel path, before it starts, and towards being a kind, contributing member of society.

CHIEF

Edited by CHIEF
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 4/27/2024 at 2:17 PM, Rimbo said:

OK, so... I am actually hot. I have never needed women to be drunk to get laid. Good looking ones, too. And I just didn't drink all that much. Didn't want to. The one thing that kept me from getting laid more was my own personality. Which is shit.

Who said anything about "need"...most of us just happened to drink in college and the girls we hung around did too.  It's not like we were spiking drinks...alcohol lowers inhibitions and that can lead to sex.  There is nothing nefarious or untoward about what was happening.  I've never forced myself on a woman.  If she said no, that was that.  But the point, some of us are making, is that today, even if the girl doesn't say no you can still be charged with rape because an intoxicated person cannot give consent.  It's just a comment on how society has changed since we were kids in the 80s - early 90's.

On 4/27/2024 at 2:17 PM, Rimbo said:

Oh, right. Right. Got the pedophile stories and the drunk stories confused. Well, never did neither, and always looked down my nose at both groups.

You looked down your nose at people who got drunk and had sex in college?  Sounds like you would have been a real joy at parties.

• Hook 'Em 3

58 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

I've often wondered about compulsory military service for a year or two after high school for Americans. It is mandatory in all Scandinavian countries, Austria, and quite a few other countries. To hit on the above, it instills discipline, punctuality, accepting authority, and how to work as a team. It might not make a difference in some, after they leave the military, but you would think it would take quite a few and turn them away from the incel path, before it starts, and towards being a kind, contributing member of society.

CHIEF

Cosign chief.  it would also help identify the mentally ill who cannot accept authority - and would provide a means (possibly) for those with sketchy literacy skills to be forced to sit in the class with the teaching equivalent of a drill sergeant helping them how to read and write at (at least) a minimal level required to be a functioning member of society. 

In a broader picture, it would take people out of their current culture and get them away from people/family/friends who enable negative behavior with their support.   

If you only lived in bumfuck Arkansas or some Inner-city project your whole life, the fact of meeting a ton of different people with a different take on the world would be a positive thing. It would also be good for kids born on third who think they hit a home run to have to compete - and lose - to individuals they previously thought were their inferiors. 

I think it is a great idea and a good return for the money.  And if we ever face a Ukraine situation, you have millions of people who went through basic training. 

• Hook 'Em 3

On 4/27/2024 at 10:46 AM, Celery Man said:

I doubt that the change is because men are raping less.

The high-level rapists have more opportunities to be rapists due to higher population and technology, but the marginal guys are scared of being caught or cancelled due to technology. It balances out.

Men are having less sex, but I don't think there's a single reason anyone could point to for that.

45 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

You looked down your nose at people who got drunk and had sex in college?  Sounds like you would have been a real joy at parties.

Yeah, though only at those who got drunk. Didn't judge the sex, except for the aforementioned losers who had to fuck high school chicks to get any. And yeah, I was a tightass. Still am, but used to be, too.

I didn't think it was okay then, so it serves me right to think it's not okay now, either. And while I cringe at many of my decisions from back then, that's one I'm still happy with.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

The high-level rapists have more opportunities to be rapists due to higher population and technology, but the marginal guys are scared of being caught or cancelled due to technology. It balances out.

Men are having less sex, but I don't think there's a single reason anyone could point to for that.

Marginal Rapists would not make a good band name.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CHIEF said:

CHIEF

I'm not sure the U.S. military wants to deal with conscripts after spending the last 50 years developing a very effective professional military.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I'm not sure the U.S. military wants to deal with conscripts after spending the last 50 years developing a very effective professional military.
I view it more as a massive junior varsity constituted for different reasons - with an opportunity to cherry pick the very best of the mandatory two year people to supplement the professional cadre.
in World War II, the US military fought for less than a year in Holland, Belgium, France, and Germany/ Austria.   Adding the Italian campaign only adds 6 to 8 months to that year.  We had our smaller professional army doing tour after tour in the Middle East, which was not a good thing for our personnel.    Right now we see Ukraine hanging on by a thread because they cannot rotate enough soldiers.    Stalin was right about very few things, but he was right that quantity has a quality all its own.
While drones and Geo smart munitions have changed the face of modern war, to take an hold territory you need boots on the ground in sufficient numbers to advance/hold once you have Air Superiority.
I was number 27 in the Vietnam selective service draft, but was not called up because they were arguing about the shape of the table in peace negotiations.   I will absolutely defer to military professionals who have far more insight than I do, but as a non-serving citizen looking at the last 30 years of US military involvement - and the recent Ukraine Russian fight- I feel like we need a bigger military so long as China is acting salty.  
Could be wrong, I am a known idiot.

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I view it more as a massive junior varsity constituted for different reasons - with an opportunity to cherry pick the very best of the mandatory two year people to supplement the professional cadre.

in World War II, the US military fought for less than a year in Holland, Belgium, France, and Germany/ Austria.   Adding the Italian campaign only adds 6 to 8 months to that year.  We had our smaller professional army doing tour after tour in the Middle East, which was not a good thing for our personnel.    Right now we see Ukraine hanging on by a thread because they cannot rotate enough soldiers.    Stalin was right about very few things, but he was right that quantity has a quality all its own.

While drones and Geo smart munitions have changed the face of modern war, to take an old territory you need boots on the ground in sufficient numbers to advance/hold once you have Air Superiority.

I was number 27 in the Vietnam selective service draft, but was not called up because they were arguing about the shape of the table in peace negotiations.   I will absolutely defer to military professionals who have far more insight than I do, but as a non-serving citizen looking at the last 30 years of US military involvement - and the recent Ukraine Russian fight- I feel like we need a bigger military so long as China is acting salty.  

Could be wrong, I am a known idiot.

It sounds like you want to reinvent the reserve forces and national guard.

1 hour ago, F250 said:

Exactly this. Those other countries are either not really serious about the military (Austria) or need to be ready to fight a whole of society defensive conventional war.

We are never going to fight a defensive conventional war and our military is an expeditionary force that has to be ready to fight. We have neither the time or funding to waste energy on drifting incels with no motivation. There’s not a place for them. 

• Hook 'Em 2

40 minutes ago, mchookem said:

as a female who 1) drank a good amount in college, and 2) had plenty of sex in college, often after/while drinking, allow me to say that i do not look back on any of those instances and think 'i think i was sexually assaulted'. mostly, i look back on those days the same as y'all - fondly and with a healthy amount of cringe. 

the only time i felt disturbed in any way was a frat party (can't remember which, but one of the smaller ones), where i ended up separated from my friend, in an upstairs room and suddenly decided i did not want to be there anymore, and the 'gentleman' who had escorted me upstairs thought it would be a good time to play a game of 'block the door/keep her from leaving'. 

so whichever of you assholes that was, sorry-not sorry for kicking you in the balls and running. 

Classic Stacy

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

as a female who 1) drank a good amount in college, and 2) had plenty of sex in college, often after/while drinking, allow me to say that i do not look back on any of those instances and think 'i think i was sexually assaulted'. mostly, i look back on those days the same as y'all - fondly and with a healthy amount of cringe. 
the only time i felt disturbed in any way was a frat party (can't remember which, but one of the smaller ones), where i ended up separated from my friend, in an upstairs room and suddenly decided i did not want to be there anymore, and the 'gentleman' who had escorted me upstairs thought it would be a good time to play a game of 'block the door/keep her from leaving'. 
so whichever of you assholes that was, sorry-not sorry for kicking you in the balls and running. 

This is so true. Now that I’m in my 50s, and married for over 30, I don’t really know how I’d react to today’s dating scene.

Hook’em!!!