Scottie Scheffler Detained by Police

13 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I didnt see it on the thread, but the clown cop managed to get himself admitted to the hospital with  "pain, swelling and abrasions" to his left wrist and knee 

so, in short, the cop and his fellow blue liners realized they fucked up bad and are scrambling to do anything they can to try and prove their side of the story.

nevermind that there is a material RELIABLE witness in Jeff Darlington who has said from the very first report this morning that Detective clown shoes "attached" himself onto the car door and tried to pull Scottie out of the car getting dragged in the process. 

so the D.A. cant insta drop the charges just yet because the hero cop lost his pants and has a boo-boo on his knee.  It will take a few days before they can prove this idiot's actions heavily created any actual injuries he received.

That’s what happens when you tackle cars. This is all about face saving. By 9 AM this morning everyone had woken up and determined Scottie isn’t at fault. He’ll never be charged. Day’s end or tonight, but they will make a decision today and it’ll be to drop charges. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

That’s what happens when you tackle cars. This is all about face saving. By 9 AM this morning everyone had woken up and determined Scottie isn’t at fault. He’ll never be charged. Day’s end or tonight, but they will make a decision today and it’ll be to drop charges. 

What charges have been filed?

52 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:

Scheffer asked this dude for help and the most he could muster was a "guys.....guys......guys?"  Why not blurt out to the fuckstick cops that they are arresting the number 1 golf player in the world and see if that makes any difference.  

1 hour ago, Rex Kramer said:

First, you don’t hire a shitty driver. The entire purpose is hiring someone to get you places safely. Second, there’s zero chance Scottie gets arrested if he’s in the passenger seat. The hired driver would probably still be in jail while Scottie pulls his clubs out and gets in a golf cart to go to locker room. It definitely would’ve saved him this morning.  

Again, I think hiring a driver, unless you hate doing it and/or have a drinking problem, is totally needless, and this morning was a totally isolated incident. But to say that this morning he’d have been arrested anyway is really dumb. 

I helped cover the Nelson and Colonial just about every year I was at the FWST. None of these guys used a driver to take themselves to-and-from the course. Granted, at the Nelson most of them stayed at the Four Seasons so they didn't really have to drive anywhere, at least not the ones who could afford to have a driver. Tiger is the only golfer in my lifetime that probably might've been a transcendent enough celebrity to perhaps need one. Having a driver was not going to help him the night he got cold-cocked by Elin or when he decided to drive on Ambien. The rollover crash that nearly killed him in LA might've should have a driver and limo since he was being ferried to a work appearance.

At any rate, most of the time people talk about celebs being stupid for not having a driver are for actors and what-not who are going to be consuming booze/drugs. I think many pro athletes will do this when they're going out but going to-and-from the course, they're driving themselves in the courtesy cars the various tournaments provide.

1 hour ago, Rex Kramer said:

By the driver. Look, you’re wrong, but I really don’t give a shit. 

Rex is right in this case. If Scottie was in the passenger seat in this situation, only the driver is going down unless he got mouthy after the cops engaged/arrested the driver.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Scheffler's charges include one felony count of second-degree assault of a police officer, along with three misdemeanors: criminal mischief, reckless driving and disregarding signals from officers directing traffic. An arraignment has been set for Tuesday. Scheffler plans to plead not guilty, Romines said.

He’s facing some pretty serious prison time if those charges were to stick (they won’t, or at least they shouldn’t). It’s unreal how readily cops will ruin someone’s life because they got their feelings hurt or they felt disrespected. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Helobious said:

He’s facing some pretty serious prison time if those charges were to stick (they won’t, or at least they shouldn’t). It’s unreal how readily cops will ruin someone’s life because they got their feelings hurt or they felt disrespected. 

Thanks. I was under the impression that police had arrested him and had suggested that he be charged. Had no idea the DA had already drawn up the indictment and filed charges.

I agree but you don't have to explain that to me. I've represented hundreds of people who faced felony charges solely bc they didn't listen to a cop's instructions and shit like this happens.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, StrippersAndNobelPrizes said:

Student put pipe bomb in cafeteria trash can. Pipe bomb explodes and nearly kills one.

And managed to attend UT like his two brothers.  But he did not manage to make it past the fall after his summer admission.  Guess he wasn't initiated at Omicron.

Zero recollection of the stabbing.

Plus we graduated John Christian who murdered his teacher in Austin in a classroom two doors down from Armybrat.

Edited by TwiceHorn

Thanks. I was under the impression that police had arrested him and had suggested that he be charged. Had no idea the DA had already drawn up the indictment and filed charges.

I agree but you don't have to explain that to me. I've represented hundreds of people who faced felony charges solely bc they didn't listen to a cop's instructions and shit like this happens.

That hasn’t happened. Come on people. Get a grip!
  • Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Rex is right in this case

I’m right in every case. 

41 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Oooooh, a really tough question from Silly Walks, Esq.!  I’m sorry counselor, they will announce they’re not moving forward with any charges. 

27 minutes ago, Helobious said:

There are no charges thus far, or so I thought. And lol if they did move forward with charges that this would ruin Scottie’s life. This is what guys like Foosters are for. It’s a colossal waste of time and money for more normal people (of normal means), but there’s zero chance any of these would ever result in prison time for anyone with halfway decent counsel. 

5 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

There are no charges thus far, or so I thought. And lol if they did move forward with charges that this would ruin Scottie’s life. This is what guys like Foosters are for. It’s a colossal waste of time and money for more normal people (of normal means), but there’s zero chance any of these would ever result in prison time for anyone with halfway decent counsel. 

this.  as I understand it there are preliminary charges put in the system by the lockup and then at an arraignment formal charges can be filed or dropped.

I bet Detective Dipshit doesn't have a body camera and the rest of the LEO's body cameras were covered by "official LMPD rain jackets".

I would love to see video of the whole thing. Det Dipshit probably looks like a complete idiot.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, cabowabo said:

Scheffer asked this dude for help and the most he could muster was a "guys.....guys......guys?"  Why not blurt out to the fuckstick cops that they are arresting the number 1 golf player in the world and see if that makes any difference.  

Because he didn’t want to join him in jail probably. 

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Thank god sheff isn’t a black man, he would have been denied bail and really up shit creek 

• Hook 'Em 3

18 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Thank god sheff isn’t a black man, he would have been denied bail and really up shit creek 

Certainly wouldn't have gotten the same in-jail treatment that Scottie relayed during his post-round presser.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Well there you have it. The claim that dumbass cop was dressed in full police attire is a factually incorrect statement because as my client was aware Louisville Metro police officers are required to maintain their wearable video system in a constant state of operational readiness even if not on official duty but rather engaged in uniformed law enforcement-related secondary employment.

If the cop wasn't equipped, you must acquit!

Thank you and I rest my case.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

The incident was surreal and bad enough. Why must we insist on injecting race hypotheticals into this?  Had it been Tiger, maybe this doesn’t happen. Had it been Harold Varner, maybe it does but worse. It doesn’t change that Unnecessary Action Hero is still a moron. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Not getting the “he should have had a driver” thing.

Go to a pga event. Courtesy cars everywhere for the players. They aren’t dumb enough to spend money flying a driver around the country for what probably equates to a less than 5 mile drive from the VRBO or relying on some schmuck local making $25 an hour that they have never met. Thats even more dumb.

Plus, SS isn’t John Daly coming off a 30 pack bender the night before.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Cops are pieces of shit. Scottie is lucky they didn’t shoot him to be honest. Mental midgets carrying guns. 

Fuck cops. Fuck the police.

Like they did Breonna Taylor.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

They would have Rodney King'd Theegala in the early morning darkness. 

They would have Rodney King'd Theegala in the early morning darkness. 

I like him. He always responds to the SM account Bob Does Sports. (If you haven’t never seen it, you are silly to not look them up)
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

And managed to attend UT like his two brothers.  But he did not manage to make it past the fall after his summer admission.  Guess he wasn't initiated at Omicron.

Plus we graduated John Christian who murdered his teacher in Austin in a classroom two doors down from Armybrat.

Stabbing was May 1987. Didn’t know the bomber went to UT. Guess me and Scottie have that in common with him, too. Ha! Stabber went to UT, also. HP Longhorn Thug Life 🤣

2 hours ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Cops are pieces of shit. Scottie is lucky they didn’t shoot him to be honest. Mental midgets carrying guns. 

Fuck cops. Fuck the police.

You’ve made multiple anti-police posts. I understand your frustration. There are a lot of cops who are mental midgets, and historically there have been a lot of questionable incidents. And in this case it appears we have a Barney Fife doing stupid shit, and it’s infuriating. 

But to make all-encompassing statements that all cops suck is stupid and immature. There are a lot of good cops who try to do the right thing, and the bullshit they have to put up with all the time is incredible. Try to have a more mature perspective and stop being a reactive immature dumbass. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

A Chicago lawyer I know said this….

I don't believe Scottie would do anything against the law on purpose.  What he did didn't deserve to have him handcuffed and thrown in jail.   Illegal aliens get treated better than that

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Christian murdered his teacher in the Murchison room next to my nephew’s class.
I was at Lamar.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Second there is 0% chance the cop isn't taking Scottie to jail on accessory charges.  Look at the charges everyone in that car was going to jail because the cop was assaulted (according to him).

Wait, what?

Is there pressure for players to drive their own vehicles supplied by a tournament sponsor?  It wouldn't surprise me.  They want visibility.  (i.e., Tiger and the Genesis SUV)

Regardless, a guy like Scottie could handle the $1K per day or whatever to have a driver on hand.  It would be a lot more difficult for the rank and file.