Pro Gamer breaks up with hot girlfriend to focus on Call of Duty

Schulz2.0

I was watching some old rerun of The Family Feud a few days ago and Steve Harvey goes to one of the families and goes down the line asking them what they do.  Really goofy looking older teenager tells Steve with beeming pride that he's a pro gamer.  Steve doesn't quite understand.  Contestant tells him he travels around playing Halo tournaments.  He's a Halo pro.  My son is watching and just busts out laughing at the guy.  No way that dufus would ever land a hot weather girl.

29 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Is this guy a pro gamer like how Dan Blizerian claims to have made all of his money being a pro poker player?   

No idea about this dude, but some of the people who stream games/play pro make silly amounts of money.

That goofy Ninja kid that plays Fortnite reportedly pulls in half a million dollars a MONTH

1 hour ago, Fondren & Main said:

We aren’t getting the full story.  Either she was a pain in the ass or he had women lined up like Tiger Woods.  These people that are super rich don’t live in the real world like us poor bastards.  Bill Burr has a great bit on this.

Maybe she's better than he is at Mario kart

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Yeah I’m sure the video game groupies are just as hot as her

She IS a video game groupie.  She’s hot for sure, but I could see being ready for something different after three years.  The guy has money and is good looking.  She’s not his only option.