Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

3 hours ago, nnm said:

Unpossible. I’ve been assured on this board that women are unathletic and unwatchable. 

Tennis? Golf? Gymnastics? Figure skating?  Track & Field?  Yeah, I'll watch that shit.  I'll watch high school and collegiate team sports.

Women's professional/ Olympic  basketball/soccer/ hockey?  Nope.

Edited by slorch

1 minute ago, slorch said:

Tennis? Golf? Gymnastics? Figure skating?  Track & Field?  Yeah, I'll watch that shit.  I'll watch high school and collegiate team sports.

Women's professional/ Olympic  basketball/soccer/ hockey?  Nope.

I don’t understand your logic. Any collegiate men’s tennis, golf or track and field athlete would destroy the most elite female athlete in any of those sports. Why would you watch what is objectively an inferior product?

I like to watch all of those sports, and others, because I like to watch high level athletes perform at their best, against like competition. But the purists that won’t watch women’s basketball but will women’s T&F don’t make sense. 

2 minutes ago, nnm said:

I don’t understand your logic. Any collegiate men’s tennis, golf or track and field athlete would destroy the most elite female athlete in any of those sports. Why would you watch what is objectively an inferior product?

I like to watch all of those sports, and others, because I like to watch high level athletes perform at their best, against like competition. But the purists that won’t watch women’s basketball but will women’s T&F don’t make sense. 

Probably not logical at all, admittedly.

and yeah, I wouldn't say i prefer any of those over the men's sport, save for gymnastics and figure skating.

Edited by slorch

3 hours ago, nnm said:

Because it’s not about objective measures. Theres an aesthetics quality to athletics that transcend measured results. 

Ray Allen has the prettiest jumpshot in NBA history but would you guess his career 3pt percentage is outside the top 50 all-time? Shawn Marion was an effective scorer but has perhaps the ugliest form I’ve ever seen and I wouldnt stand watching a scrimmage of 10 Shawn Marions against eachother. 

Most womens basketball ive seen (including Texas WBB live) just look stylistically goofy and awkward. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, nnm said:

But the purists that won’t watch women’s basketball but will women’s T&F don’t make sense. 

Runners and field athletes with nice form are pleasurable to watch, even at 90% speed. Sports like figure skating and gymnastics can be more pleasurable to watch because women usually have more graceful lines. WBB and softball players are just plain painful to watch, not to mention the irritating chatter. Soccer is somewhere in between. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

Any above average high school male athlete would. Track is the best apples to apples comparison. Take any women’s world record and it’s not even in the top 1000 high school boys performances of all time. Many wouldn’t even make the top 50 in any given year.
  • Like 1

Any above average high school male athlete would. Track is the best apples to apples comparison. Take any women’s world record and it’s not even in the top 1000 high school boys performances of all time. Many wouldn’t even make the top 50 in any given year.
We're not watching women's sports because they're dominant over every other human on the planet. We're watching it because:

1 - we're a fan of the school and all its teams

2 - tits and ass

3 - one or more specific athletes are dominant when compared to other elite women and we want to see a world record

4 - tits and ass

5 - it's the only thing on TV

6 - tits and ass
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

How the fuck does anybody watch golf, men's or women's?  Playing golf yourself is barely worth the time and money, let alone spending hours on end each weekend watching it on a screen.  

Having said that, watching UT women's volleyball with my daughter at Gregory is fun as shit.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Modessit said:

We're not watching women's sports because they're dominant over every other human on the planet. We're watching it because:

2 - tits and ass

3 - one or more specific athletes are dominant when compared to other elite women and we want to see a world record

4 - tits and ass

6 - tits and ass

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

2 - tits and ass

4 - tits and ass

6 - tits and ass

Gonna need pictures of tits and ass, for science!

How the fuck does anybody watch golf, men's or women's?  Playing golf yourself is barely worth the time and money, let alone spending hours on end each weekend watching it on a screen.  
Having said that, watching UT women's volleyball with my daughter at Gregory is fun as shit.  

Having golf on a TV is relaxing as it’s fairly quiet, and you can enjoy it without much concentration. It’s great that you and your daughter enjoy volleyball, but would you still go if she weren’t involved?

36 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

First time I listened to his routine, I realized that we share a disturbing amount of my life philosophies.

you wanna be drunk in bar, and not in public?

also, when he tells that story, I just imagine it was the fucking TABC cocksuckers that arrested him. 

All tits are good tits.

All of this. Sometimes cancer sucks ass and they have to be replaced. Happened to many women in my life over the years, relatives and friends.

And, not trying to dog the guy you were quoting, he was probably talking about 20 year old women with half a volleyball implanted under her skin. Or maybe not. No idea.