Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

7 hours ago, Underdog said:

Root canal >>>> Def Lepard. 

Post-Pyromania, agreed. Pyromania and earlier albums were great.  With VH and some others, the soundtrack to my HS career. 

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 3

52 minutes ago, mchookem said:

www.creedthoughts.gov.www/creedthoughts

Not enough money in the world to make me click on that.

In Season 3 Episode 24 - "The Job," Ryan creates a blog for Creed on The Office. Though initially it was a word document, it was later turned into a real blog with Creed's thoughts written in character by the show's writers

Clicking....

Pshew. Good Creed. Safe. 

Edited by Welshy

5 hours ago, Welshy said:

Not enough money in the world to make me click on that.

In Season 3 Episode 24 - "The Job," Ryan creates a blog for Creed on The Office. Though initially it was a word document, it was later turned into a real blog with Creed's thoughts written in character by the show's writers

Clicking....

Pshew. Good Creed. Safe. 

The Creed character from The Office is played by and based on the real life Creed Bratton.  Fascinating guy, and many of the Creed things in the show are actually his real-life crazy experiences. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creed_Bratton

https://www.hollywoodinsider.com/creed-bratton-32-facts-the-office/

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 2/5/2024 at 7:25 AM, nnm said:

When my parents were having kids in the ‘60s, my mom was encouraged to smoke (she didn’t). The reasoning being that smoking while pregnant made childbirth easier. Because of the smaller baby. Yes, true story. 

I thought that's what the thalidomide was for?

• Fuck Around and Find Out 2

1 hour ago, honolulu horn said:

IDGAF. I have my tickets to the Def Leppard / Journey / Cheap Trick show this summer and I can't wait. Wife will be drunk and ready to party to hair metal, power ballads, sweet keyboard solos, and kick ass dirty 70s rock and roll (courtesy of Cheap Trick). You're all jealous, you just don't know it. 

Same. 

2 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

IDGAF. I have my tickets to the Def Leppard / Journey / Cheap Trick show this summer and I can't wait. Wife will be drunk and ready to party to hair metal, power ballads, sweet keyboard solos, and kick ass dirty 70s rock and roll (courtesy of Cheap Trick). You're all jealous, you just don't know it. 

Mommy’s alright. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, honolulu horn said:

vo41Xr.gif.52d9c11cb61bbcb5fcf093e0396e6cf7.gif

• Like 2