Shit's Borked

RPM

is the mobile site completely fucking up for anyone else? mine is just going absolutely haywire ever since i was redirected to the CR because a thread i was posting in gif moved there. i never see ads or have issues, but as soon as the cr opened up there were ads everywhere, page freezing, page reloading, just total face aids. after leaving there and trying to post on the hoops forum it was damn near impossible to post as the screen simply wouldn't respond to me touching it, or if it did it just went all over the page. wild, wacky stuff. 

• Hook 'Em 2

this is me trying to delete the second paragraph of this post, but it takes a ton of tapping the screen before it finally allows me to do so:

after finally deleting the paragraph, this is me trying to respond. i tap the screen countless times before it will finally show the cursor down below the post where i can respond:

and this is me just now trying k make this post. it wouldn't let me add files until i clicked "done" on the keyboard:

Edited by shadow_operative

For me, it's like the bottom half of the page stops being responsive to anything but scrolling. Links don't activate.  Trying to post is a bitch. Rep doesn't toggle.  But if it's on the top half of the screen, everything works normally

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, safe sex said:

For me, it's like the bottom half of the page stops being responsive to anything but scrolling. Links don't activate.  Trying to post is a bitch. Rep doesn't toggle.  But if it's on the top half of the screen, everything works normally

Same, android. Chrome browser 

• Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Same. On iPhone 

2 hours ago, safe sex said:

For me, on a laptop running chrome, I can't post anything in the F1 thread, register rep, etc. If I hit reply it opens the reply screen and I can type whatever I want, but the 'Submit Reply' button is unresponsive. It's like the right 20% of the page is just dead and unresponsive. Really weird. Strangely, here in this thread, the button seems to work.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 1

Yep. Android/Chrome. Certain sections of the page are not responsive to touch.

(For anyone having the same issue - you can work around it by scrolling the page up or down to get what you want to click on to a different part of the screen)

Edited by ztejas

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

(For anyone having the same issue - you can work around it by scrolling the page up or down to get what you want to click on to a different part of the screen)

Or they could feed the hamster. 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Same issue with safari. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I think there may be some hidden ads again.  I noticed earlier today that some of the links at the bottom of the page wouldn't light up with a finger when you hover over them.  Last time I recall that happening was when there were ads interfering (and they weren't always visible).

It seems to happen towards the bottom right corner of the screen.   Several times have had issues hitting "submit" button on posts, e.g., but if I scroll up or down to move the location of the button then it becomes usable.

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

I think there may be some hidden ads again.  I noticed earlier today that some of the links at the bottom of the page wouldn't light up with a finger when you hover over them.  Last time I recall that happening was when there were ads interfering (and they weren't always visible).

It seems to happen towards the bottom right corner of the screen.   Several times have had issues hitting "submit" button on posts, e.g., but if I scroll up or down to move the location of the button then it becomes usable.

This would be my guess too. Some sort of transparent object that won't let you click on what you're intending to click on

• Hook 'Em 1

@immamac did a little debugging and was able to grab this.  It seems to be the cause

image.png.f4ee659b17fccdf89c5a5fc1fd99eccc.png

<video id="ez-video-outstream_html5_api" class="vjs-tech" muted="muted" preload="none" tabindex="-1">
                <p class="vjs-no-js">Please enable JavaScript</p>
            </video>

Not sure what that's from, but that's the element that's blocking my click.

Top level element below

Spoiler

<div id="ez-video-outstream-wrap" class="ez-video-wrap ez-wrap-float-only" style="align-self: stretch; ">
    <div style="max-width:480px;" class="ez-video-center">
        <div id="floating-placeholder" class="floating-placeholder" style="display: none;">
                <div id="floating-placeholder-sizer" class="floating-placeholder-sizer"></div>
            </div>
        <div id="ez-video-container" class="ez-video-container ez-stuck" style="max-width:360px">
            <div class="ez-video-ez-stuck-bar" id="ez-video-ez-stuck-bar">
                <div class="ez-video-ez-stuck-close vjs-icon-cancel" id="ez-video-ez-stuck-close">
                    <span class="vjs-icon-placeholder"></span>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div preload="none" muted="true" class="video-js vjs-ad-only vjs-tech ez-vid-placeholder vjs-paused vjs-fluid ez-video-outstream-dimensions vjs-controls-enabled vjs-touch-enabled vjs-workinghover vjs-v7 vjs-user-inactive" id="ez-video-outstream" tabindex="-1" lang="en-us" translate="no" role="region" aria-label="Video Player"><video id="ez-video-outstream_html5_api" class="vjs-tech" muted="muted" preload="none" tabindex="-1">
                <p class="vjs-no-js">Please enable JavaScript</p>
            </video><div class="vjs-poster vjs-hidden" tabindex="-1" aria-disabled="false"></div><div class="vjs-text-track-display" translate="yes" aria-live="off" aria-atomic="true"><div style="position: absolute; inset: 0px; margin: 1.5%;"></div></div><div class="vjs-loading-spinner" dir="ltr"><span class="vjs-control-text">Video Player is loading.</span></div><button class="vjs-big-play-button" type="button" title="Play Video" aria-disabled="false"><span class="vjs-icon-placeholder" aria-hidden="true"></span><span class="vjs-control-text" aria-live="polite">Play Video</span></button><div class="vjs-control-bar" dir="ltr"><button class="vjs-play-control vjs-control vjs-button" type="button" title="Play" aria-disabled="false"><span class="vjs-icon-placeholder" aria-hidden="true"></span><span class="vjs-control-text" aria-live="polite">Play</span></button><div class="vjs-volume-panel vjs-control vjs-volume-panel-horizontal"><button class="vjs-mute-control vjs-control vjs-button" type="button" title="Mute" aria-disabled="false"><span class="vjs-icon-placeholder" aria-hidden="true"></span><span class="vjs-control-text" aria-live="polite">Mute</span></button><div class="vjs-volume-control vjs-control vjs-volume-horizontal"><div tabindex="0" class="vjs-volume-bar vjs-slider-bar vjs-slider vjs-slider-horizontal" role="slider" aria-valuenow="0" aria-valuemin="0" aria-valuemax="100" aria-label="Volume Level" aria-live="polite" aria-valuetext="0%"><div class="vjs-volume-level"><span class="vjs-control-text"></span></div></div></div></div><div class="vjs-current-time vjs-time-control vjs-control"><span class="vjs-control-text" role="presentation">Current Time&nbsp;</span><span class="vjs-current-time-display" aria-live="off" role="presentation">0:00</span></div><div class="vjs-time-control vjs-time-divider" aria-hidden="true"><div><span>/</span></div></div><div class="vjs-duration vjs-time-control vjs-control"><span class="vjs-control-text" role="presentation">Duration&nbsp;</span><span class="vjs-duration-display" aria-live="off" role="presentation">0:00</span></div><div class="vjs-progress-control vjs-control"><div tabindex="0" class="vjs-progress-holder vjs-slider vjs-slider-horizontal" role="slider" aria-valuenow="0.00" aria-valuemin="0" aria-valuemax="100" aria-label="Progress Bar" aria-valuetext="0:00 of -:-"><div class="vjs-load-progress"><span class="vjs-control-text"><span>Loaded</span>: <span class="vjs-control-text-loaded-percentage">0%</span></span></div><div class="vjs-play-progress vjs-slider-bar" aria-hidden="true" style="width: 0%;"></div></div></div><div class="vjs-live-control vjs-control vjs-hidden"><div class="vjs-live-display" aria-live="off"><span class="vjs-control-text">Stream Type&nbsp;</span>LIVE</div></div><button class="vjs-seek-to-live-control vjs-control" type="button" title="Seek to live, currently behind live" aria-disabled="false"><span class="vjs-icon-placeholder" aria-hidden="true"></span><span class="vjs-control-text" aria-live="polite">Seek to live, currently behind live</span><span class="vjs-seek-to-live-text" aria-hidden="true">LIVE</span></button><div class="vjs-remaining-time vjs-time-control vjs-control"><span class="vjs-control-text" role="presentation">Remaining Time&nbsp;</span><span aria-hidden="true">-</span><span class="vjs-remaining-time-display" aria-live="off" role="presentation">0:00</span></div><div class="vjs-custom-control-spacer vjs-spacer ">&nbsp;</div><div class="vjs-playback-rate vjs-menu-button vjs-menu-button-popup vjs-control vjs-button vjs-hidden"><div class="vjs-playback-rate-value" id="vjs-playback-rate-value-label-ez-video-outstream_component_293">1x</div><button class="vjs-playback-rate vjs-menu-button vjs-menu-button-popup vjs-button" type="button" aria-disabled="false" title="Playback Rate" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false" aria-describedby="vjs-playback-rate-value-label-ez-video-outstream_component_293"><span class="vjs-icon-placeholder" aria-hidden="true"></span><span class="vjs-control-text" aria-live="polite">Playback Rate</span></button><div class="vjs-menu"><ul class="vjs-menu-content" role="menu"></ul></div></div><div class="vjs-chapters-button vjs-menu-button vjs-menu-button-popup vjs-control vjs-button vjs-hidden"><button class="vjs-chapters-button vjs-menu-button vjs-menu-button-popup vjs-button" type="button" aria-disabled="false" title="Chapters" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false"><span class="vjs-icon-placeholder" aria-hidden="true"></span><span class="vjs-control-text" aria-live="polite">Chapters</span></button><div class="vjs-menu"><ul class="vjs-menu-content" role="menu"><li class="vjs-menu-title" tabindex="-1">Chapters</li></ul></div></div><div class="vjs-descriptions-button vjs-menu-button vjs-menu-button-popup vjs-control vjs-button vjs-hidden"><button class="vjs-descriptions-button vjs-menu-button vjs-menu-button-popup vjs-button" type="button" aria-disabled="false" title="Descriptions" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false"><span class="vjs-icon-placeholder" aria-hidden="true"></span><span class="vjs-control-text" aria-live="polite">Descriptions</span></button><div class="vjs-menu"><ul class="vjs-menu-content" role="menu"><li class="vjs-menu-item vjs-selected" tabindex="-1" role="menuitemradio" aria-disabled="false" aria-checked="true"><span class="vjs-menu-item-text">descriptions off</span><span class="vjs-control-text" aria-live="polite">, selected</span></li></ul></div></div><div class="vjs-subs-caps-button vjs-menu-button vjs-menu-button-popup vjs-control vjs-button vjs-hidden"><button class="vjs-subs-caps-button vjs-menu-button vjs-menu-button-popup vjs-button" type="button" aria-disabled="false" title="Captions" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false"><span class="vjs-icon-placeholder" aria-hidden="true"></span><span class="vjs-control-text" aria-live="polite">Captions</span></button><div class="vjs-menu"><ul class="vjs-menu-content" role="menu"><li class="vjs-menu-item vjs-texttrack-settings" tabindex="-1" role="menuitem" aria-disabled="false"><span class="vjs-menu-item-text">captions settings</span><span class="vjs-control-text" aria-live="polite">, opens captions settings dialog</span></li><li class="vjs-menu-item vjs-selected" tabindex="-1" role="menuitemradio" aria-disabled="false" aria-checked="true"><span class="vjs-menu-item-text">captions off</span><span class="vjs-control-text" aria-live="polite">, selected</span></li></ul></div></div><div class="vjs-audio-button vjs-menu-button vjs-menu-button-popup vjs-control vjs-button vjs-hidden"><button class="vjs-audio-button vjs-menu-button vjs-menu-button-popup vjs-button" type="button" aria-disabled="false" title="Audio Track" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false"><span class="vjs-icon-placeholder" aria-hidden="true"></span><span class="vjs-control-text" aria-live="polite">Audio Track</span></button><div class="vjs-menu"><ul class="vjs-menu-content" role="menu"></ul></div></div><button class="vjs-picture-in-picture-control vjs-control vjs-button vjs-disabled" type="button" title="Picture-in-Picture" aria-disabled="true" disabled="disabled"><span class="vjs-icon-placeholder" aria-hidden="true"></span><span class="vjs-control-text" aria-live="polite">Picture-in-Picture</span></button><button class="vjs-fullscreen-control vjs-control vjs-button" type="button" title="Fullscreen" aria-disabled="false"><span class="vjs-icon-placeholder" aria-hidden="true"></span><span class="vjs-control-text" aria-live="polite">Fullscreen</span></button></div><div class="vjs-error-display vjs-modal-dialog vjs-hidden " tabindex="-1" aria-describedby="ez-video-outstream_component_510_description" aria-hidden="true" aria-label="Modal Window" role="dialog"><p class="vjs-modal-dialog-description vjs-control-text" id="ez-video-outstream_component_510_description">This is a modal window.</p><div class="vjs-modal-dialog-content" role="document"></div></div><div class="vjs-modal-dialog vjs-hidden  vjs-text-track-settings" tabindex="-1" aria-describedby="ez-video-outstream_component_516_description" aria-hidden="true" aria-label="Caption Settings Dialog" role="dialog"><p class="vjs-modal-dialog-description vjs-control-text" id="ez-video-outstream_component_516_description">Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.</p><div class="vjs-modal-dialog-content" role="document"><div class="vjs-track-settings-colors"><fieldset class="vjs-fg-color vjs-track-setting"><legend id="captions-text-legend-ez-video-outstream_component_516">Text</legend><label id="captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516" class="vjs-label">Color</label><select aria-labelledby="captions-text-legend-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516"><option id="captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-White" value="#FFF" aria-labelledby="captions-text-legend-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-White">White</option><option id="captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Black" value="#000" aria-labelledby="captions-text-legend-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Black">Black</option><option id="captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Red" value="#F00" aria-labelledby="captions-text-legend-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Red">Red</option><option id="captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Green" value="#0F0" aria-labelledby="captions-text-legend-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Green">Green</option><option id="captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Blue" value="#00F" aria-labelledby="captions-text-legend-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Blue">Blue</option><option id="captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Yellow" value="#FF0" aria-labelledby="captions-text-legend-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Yellow">Yellow</option><option id="captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Magenta" value="#F0F" aria-labelledby="captions-text-legend-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Magenta">Magenta</option><option id="captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Cyan" value="#0FF" aria-labelledby="captions-text-legend-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Cyan">Cyan</option></select><span class="vjs-text-opacity vjs-opacity"><label id="captions-foreground-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516" class="vjs-label">Transparency</label><select aria-labelledby="captions-text-legend-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516"><option id="captions-foreground-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Opaque" value="1" aria-labelledby="captions-text-legend-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Opaque">Opaque</option><option id="captions-foreground-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516-SemiTransparent" value="0.5" aria-labelledby="captions-text-legend-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-foreground-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516-SemiTransparent">Semi-Transparent</option></select></span></fieldset><fieldset class="vjs-bg-color vjs-track-setting"><legend id="captions-background-ez-video-outstream_component_516">Background</legend><label id="captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516" class="vjs-label">Color</label><select aria-labelledby="captions-background-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516"><option id="captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Black" value="#000" aria-labelledby="captions-background-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Black">Black</option><option id="captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-White" value="#FFF" aria-labelledby="captions-background-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-White">White</option><option id="captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Red" value="#F00" aria-labelledby="captions-background-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Red">Red</option><option id="captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Green" value="#0F0" aria-labelledby="captions-background-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Green">Green</option><option id="captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Blue" value="#00F" aria-labelledby="captions-background-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Blue">Blue</option><option id="captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Yellow" value="#FF0" aria-labelledby="captions-background-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Yellow">Yellow</option><option id="captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Magenta" value="#F0F" aria-labelledby="captions-background-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Magenta">Magenta</option><option id="captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Cyan" value="#0FF" aria-labelledby="captions-background-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Cyan">Cyan</option></select><span class="vjs-bg-opacity vjs-opacity"><label id="captions-background-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516" class="vjs-label">Transparency</label><select aria-labelledby="captions-background-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516"><option id="captions-background-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Opaque" value="1" aria-labelledby="captions-background-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Opaque">Opaque</option><option id="captions-background-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516-SemiTransparent" value="0.5" aria-labelledby="captions-background-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516-SemiTransparent">Semi-Transparent</option><option id="captions-background-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Transparent" value="0" aria-labelledby="captions-background-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-background-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Transparent">Transparent</option></select></span></fieldset><fieldset class="vjs-window-color vjs-track-setting"><legend id="captions-window-ez-video-outstream_component_516">Window</legend><label id="captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516" class="vjs-label">Color</label><select aria-labelledby="captions-window-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516"><option id="captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Black" value="#000" aria-labelledby="captions-window-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Black">Black</option><option id="captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-White" value="#FFF" aria-labelledby="captions-window-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-White">White</option><option id="captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Red" value="#F00" aria-labelledby="captions-window-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Red">Red</option><option id="captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Green" value="#0F0" aria-labelledby="captions-window-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Green">Green</option><option id="captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Blue" value="#00F" aria-labelledby="captions-window-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Blue">Blue</option><option id="captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Yellow" value="#FF0" aria-labelledby="captions-window-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Yellow">Yellow</option><option id="captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Magenta" value="#F0F" aria-labelledby="captions-window-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Magenta">Magenta</option><option id="captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Cyan" value="#0FF" aria-labelledby="captions-window-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-color-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Cyan">Cyan</option></select><span class="vjs-window-opacity vjs-opacity"><label id="captions-window-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516" class="vjs-label">Transparency</label><select aria-labelledby="captions-window-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516"><option id="captions-window-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Transparent" value="0" aria-labelledby="captions-window-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Transparent">Transparent</option><option id="captions-window-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516-SemiTransparent" value="0.5" aria-labelledby="captions-window-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516-SemiTransparent">Semi-Transparent</option><option id="captions-window-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Opaque" value="1" aria-labelledby="captions-window-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-window-opacity-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Opaque">Opaque</option></select></span></fieldset></div><div class="vjs-track-settings-font"><fieldset class="vjs-font-percent vjs-track-setting"><legend id="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516" class="">Font Size</legend><select aria-labelledby="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516"><option id="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-50" value="0.50" aria-labelledby="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-50">50%</option><option id="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-75" value="0.75" aria-labelledby="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-75">75%</option><option id="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-100" value="1.00" aria-labelledby="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-100">100%</option><option id="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-125" value="1.25" aria-labelledby="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-125">125%</option><option id="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-150" value="1.50" aria-labelledby="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-150">150%</option><option id="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-175" value="1.75" aria-labelledby="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-175">175%</option><option id="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-200" value="2.00" aria-labelledby="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-200">200%</option><option id="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-300" value="3.00" aria-labelledby="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-300">300%</option><option id="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-400" value="4.00" aria-labelledby="captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-font-size-ez-video-outstream_component_516-400">400%</option></select></fieldset><fieldset class="vjs-edge-style vjs-track-setting"><legend id="ez-video-outstream_component_516" class="">Text Edge Style</legend><select aria-labelledby="ez-video-outstream_component_516"><option id="ez-video-outstream_component_516-None" value="none" aria-labelledby="ez-video-outstream_component_516 ez-video-outstream_component_516-None">None</option><option id="ez-video-outstream_component_516-Raised" value="raised" aria-labelledby="ez-video-outstream_component_516 ez-video-outstream_component_516-Raised">Raised</option><option id="ez-video-outstream_component_516-Depressed" value="depressed" aria-labelledby="ez-video-outstream_component_516 ez-video-outstream_component_516-Depressed">Depressed</option><option id="ez-video-outstream_component_516-Uniform" value="uniform" aria-labelledby="ez-video-outstream_component_516 ez-video-outstream_component_516-Uniform">Uniform</option><option id="ez-video-outstream_component_516-Dropshadow" value="dropshadow" aria-labelledby="ez-video-outstream_component_516 ez-video-outstream_component_516-Dropshadow">Dropshadow</option></select></fieldset><fieldset class="vjs-font-family vjs-track-setting"><legend id="captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516" class="">Font Family</legend><select aria-labelledby="captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516"><option id="captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516-ProportionalSansSerif" value="proportionalSansSerif" aria-labelledby="captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516-ProportionalSansSerif">Proportional Sans-Serif</option><option id="captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516-MonospaceSansSerif" value="monospaceSansSerif" aria-labelledby="captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516-MonospaceSansSerif">Monospace Sans-Serif</option><option id="captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516-ProportionalSerif" value="proportionalSerif" aria-labelledby="captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516-ProportionalSerif">Proportional Serif</option><option id="captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516-MonospaceSerif" value="monospaceSerif" aria-labelledby="captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516-MonospaceSerif">Monospace Serif</option><option id="captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Casual" value="casual" aria-labelledby="captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Casual">Casual</option><option id="captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Script" value="script" aria-labelledby="captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516-Script">Script</option><option id="captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516-SmallCaps" value="small-caps" aria-labelledby="captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516 captions-font-family-ez-video-outstream_component_516-SmallCaps">Small Caps</option></select></fieldset></div><div class="vjs-track-settings-controls"><button type="button" class="vjs-default-button" title="restore all settings to the default values">Reset<span class="vjs-control-text"> restore all settings to the default values</span></button><button type="button" class="vjs-done-button">Done</button></div></div><button class="vjs-close-button vjs-control vjs-button" type="button" aria-disabled="false" title="Close Modal Dialog"><span class="vjs-icon-placeholder" aria-hidden="true"></span><span class="vjs-control-text" aria-live="polite">Close Modal Dialog</span></button><p class="vjs-control-text">End of dialog window.</p></div><div id="ez-video-ad-container-outstream"></div><div id="ez-video-ad-container-61723365010796674-outstream"></div></div>
        </div>
    </div>
    </div>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

@immamacBoard is entirely broken on Firefox, this is what I see when I try to open any boards. Seems fine on other browsers.

image.png.1bb4b6f1f6decb16f224c69e856960e5.png

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/cookie-checker/

try going here and let me know what server you are on before resetting your cookie. I suspect one of the servers that I have at a super low weight is borked. (S86)

16 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

@immamacBoard is entirely broken on Firefox, this is what I see when I try to open any boards. Seems fine on other browsers.

image.png.1bb4b6f1f6decb16f224c69e856960e5.png

This is now fixed it was what I thought it was - sorry about that inconvenience. 

1 hour ago, mantis toboggan said:

Any solution to every page I visit reboots at least once while trying to load normal content plus ad pop ups?

thanks I’m advance

What do you mean reboots? Are you on mobile?

Do you mean that the page crashes and you have to reload it each time to have it actually load?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

This is now fixed it was what I thought it was - sorry about that inconvenience. 

What do you mean reboots? Are you on mobile?

Do you mean that the page crashes and you have to reload it each time to have it actually load?

I am on a mobile. 
Correct. Page crashes and I have to reload (or it self reloads) each time to finally load. Sometimes like on the Ukraine thread it never is able to fully load, but I just blame emiller for his many twitter posts for that :)