Hey Oil Barons.......

936horn

9 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

None of this makes sense to me. How is it negative?  Are we talking physical real life inventory?  As in if I had 5000 gallon tank truck someone would pay me to roll in and fill my tank up ? 

nah, you just cash the check for storage, and then write off the oil.  i've seen them do it on seinfeld

9 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

None of this makes sense to me. How is it negative?  Are we talking physical real life inventory?  As in if I had 5000 gallon tank truck someone would pay me to roll in and fill my tank up ? 

That's how I interpret it. There's oil coming out, but they can't just dump it on the ground or they'd get hit with huge fines. It's better economically to pay someone a little to take it off your hands. 

10 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

Haven’t been to Cushing, is it worse than Ardmore or McAlester?  I can handle those places. Is it near Wynnewood?  Tiger King trip!

My ex sister-in-law went to rehab in Cushing. She's much better now but supposedly, Cushing is a great place to score some drugs. /CSB

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Will this leading to shorting the second/third trophy wife market in Texas?

this will no doubt hit sugar babies HARD !!!!!

i follow several on instragram. definitely will see a drop in their lifestyle 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DaysOff said:
21 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:
Once again, i have no clue how its 2020 and the world is still tethered to oil

Because it can be converted into Jet A.

We should be making electric jets, so that more of them can look like your avatar.  

• Like 1

The May contracts expire tomorrow. It's good for a headline and that's about it...... Except for the idiots that are still holding their May positions.  (Hello- US Oil ETF!) 

Not saying it isn't crazy and we aren't going to be bent over in the short term but there are far too many people that have no clue what it means are acting like they have been trading oil futures for the last 20 years. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, HoffaJimmy said:

The May contracts expire tomorrow. It's good for a headline and that's about it...... Except for the idiots that are still holding their May positions.  (Hello- US Oil ETF!) 

Not saying it isn't crazy and we aren't going to be bent over in the short term but there are far too many people that have no clue what it means are acting like they have been trading oil futures for the last 20 years. 

USO is trading June Futures