Cruz vs Beto

Washpark

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I just picture a debate where Cruz is asked about Trump's mocking of a woman testifying about sexual assault, Cruz says Trump was wrong, Trump says "fuck you and your JFK-killing father and your batshit insane and ugly wife!"

Cruz will follow the Sack logic that the transcript shows that trump was only repeating her words.  How is that wrong?  

9 hours ago, troph said:

So wanted to go to this, had a client invite me too but we’re out of town this weekend and some shit gone down with my kids and my baby other momma so it didn’t happen. Glad y’all made it though. Missed Lord Huron at Stubbs too, grrrr.

Oh bummer, especially about Lord Huron.  Hope things settle down for ya.

3 hours ago, Goredho said:

I don’t understand why Trumpkins feel the loathing directed at them has anything to do with a difference of political views.

You are loathed because of the difference in our views regarding morality, ethics, human rights, good and evil.

There are plenty of thoughtful and reasoned conservatives that I admire, respect and value the opinion of.  None of them align themselves with Trump.

Because you attack Trump, you attack them. 

Easy as that.

The bobs like me, and they know all my negs have come from socks and libtards like you. I don’t understand why you people get so afraid of someone who has a different political view than you do.

That’s a laughable opinion.

4 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Yep. I'd be 100 percent dismissive if the Cruz camp wasn't acting like aggy as they begin descent on the roller coaster.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Throwing every combination of red meat at the wall hoping something will stick.  The GOP internals must be BAD.  Like tied or 1-2 points ahead bad.  There's a reason third-party money is pouring in for Ted in a year when the GOP is trying to pick up seats.  Gotta protect the incumbents.

Just now, Larry T. Spider said:

Those polls are weighted by a number of factors such as demographics and voting history. They don’t take into account Beto’s massive gotv effort with pop up offices in every neighborhood. If Cruz is ahead two points in the polls, he’s fucked. 

As we learned in 2016, and a lot of partisan internal polling from 2012 (Romney is going to win Ohio!!), as well as generic ballot voting in 10/14, "voting history" is not always accurate.  We could have nearly presidential-level voter turnout in 2018, compared to really fucking shitty usual midterm turnout in previous years.  More turnout never bodes well for Republicans.  Also, enthusiasm levels differ.

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Beto should hire a Heidi lookalike and just have an ad of her and the kids crying and screaming in fear at pictures of Ted.

Add opens with a shot of Beto sitting in his Tundra smiling while a blonde head bobs up and down in his lap. Blonde Heidi look alike pops up and smiles. Announcer: “Nobody likes Ted Cruz....Nobody” 

fade to black. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Add opens with a shot of Beto sitting in his Tundra smiling while a blonde head bobs up and down in his lap. Blonde Heidi look alike pops up and smiles. Announcer: “Nobody likes Ted Cruz....Nobody” 

fade to black. 

Donald Trump Jr. is expected to be in Texas this week to campaign for Senator Ted Cruz.

Trump Jr. is expected to campaign for Cruz in a public rally in Wichita Falls and Conroe Wednesday.

Cruz, who is locked in a tight race against Congressman Beto O’Rourke, will be at the rallies.

Private fundraisers are scheduled as well including a luncheon in Austin and a dinner near Houston.

Trump Jr. is expected to be accompanied by his girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle, formerly with Fox News.

There is a young guy on youtube who is trying to be some sort of election expert and he decided to do a Twitter poll on Beto v. Cruz. With over 2000 votes it was 90% Beto.

That might give us some idea how the election is trending among the more social media savvy educated voters.

I think there is a large undercounted group of younger voters who will impact this election.

15 minutes ago, RayDog said:

There is a young guy on youtube who is trying to be some sort of election expert and he decided to do a Twitter poll on Beto v. Cruz. With over 2000 votes it was 90% Beto.

That might give us some idea how the election is trending among the more social media savvy educated voters.

I think there is a large undercounted group of younger voters who will impact this election.

Betty polled her fellow players at Sun City Bingo Night and it was 95% Cruz with over 100 votes. Seems important.

43 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Betty polled her fellow players at Sun City Bingo Night and it was 95% Cruz with over 100 votes. Seems important.

I take guitar lessons in the Montrose area. This might surprise you but nearly every house in that area of Houston has a Beto sign in the yard. 

Just now, Huckleberry said:

There's a joke in there, probably about fingering, but I can't put it together right now. Somebody help me out.

AND DO NOT RESPOND THAT YOU HELPED MY MOM OUT WITH FINGERING LAST NIGHT

I helped your mom out with fingering last night.

Had to be done.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

There's a joke in there, probably about fingering, but I can't put it together right now. Somebody help me out.

AND DO NOT RESPOND THAT YOU HELPED MY MOM OUT WITH FINGERING LAST NIGHT

Don't fret, someone will be along with a terrible guitar pun soon. 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Jograves said:

I take guitar lessons in the Montrose area. This might surprise you but nearly every house in that area of Houston has a Beto sign in the yard. 

13 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I also take...guitar lessons... in Montrose....

Is the teacher a Bad Motor Scooter?