The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

If that Q lunatic (in the video) is ever raging and crosses paths with Brisket ...

... I'm thinking that flag will be shoved up his ass and Mr. Q will be lucky if he's still alive to waddle home.

Edited by BevoAbyss

1 hour ago, Hank Kingsley said:

We get HEB in the national divorce as well? Hell yes. 

I briefly met Charles Butt about 20 years ago. He hosted a wedding party for my friends at his house in Maine. Super nice guy, made sure to personally greet everyone at the front door (and it was a pretty large group). Not surprised he wants the GOP to fuck off. 

Everything the "Texas" MAGAt-baggers Party touches dies.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2024 at 11:28 AM, Brisketexan said:

Just show that video to any jew who is fucking stupid enough to vote MAGA.  And I don't just mean Trump, I mean anyone aligned with that movement.  THEY HAVE TOLD US WHAT THEY INTEND TO DO.  FUCKING BELIEVE THEM.

This long ago stopped being about "politics."  It is about survival in the face of a murderous cult -- and for those fucking pathetic cult members, including people on this site, who say "well, I don't believe those things, and wouldn't take part in killing non-christians," you are actually a necessary part of that system: you support, enable, and - importantly - empower the people who WILL do so.  "I don't believe in killing non-Christians....I just vote for people who do so" is not the absolution you think it is, you nazi pieces of shit.

The catlick common gooders, too. They might need a little reminder that took 150 years to elect a papist president.  

The mackerel snappers and the ratfuck babtis gonna be at each other's throats before we know it. /ht Stephen King

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

The same guy who said "Food for everyone" at Versailles in Miami?  If you believe Trump would do anything for anyone you're a dumb fucking  . . . oh, well.

Oh course that's the case. When you're performatively speaking to a group of people who aren't interested in facts or history, you can easily get away with being a massive hypocrite who denies your own past actions. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

Where did the ascension take place?

Matthew: No ascension. Book ends on mountain in Galilee
Mark: In or near Jerusalem, after supper (16:19)
Luke: In Bethany, very close to Jerusalem, after supper (24:50-51)
John: No ascension
Paul: No ascension
Acts: Ascended from Mount of Olives (1:9-12)

April Fool!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

We get HEB in the national divorce as well? Hell yes. 

I briefly met Charles Butt about 20 years ago. He hosted a wedding party for my friends at his house in Maine. Super nice guy, made sure to personally greet everyone at the front door (and it was a pretty large group). Not surprised he wants the GOP to fuck off. 

The Butts are pretty big GOP donors, no? I don't imagine this will have a direct, material impact on votes - most people will never see this story and it/s party over everything for the GOP anyway - but indirectly it could be a problem in a year where the GOP is at a major financial disadvantage with so much of their resources being funneled to Trump legal fees. Not the smartest move to spite a major donor in that situation.

Edited by gmr548
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 3/30/2024 at 9:05 PM, tx 3 putt said:

fuck them

when Harvey decided to roll in around victoria and then back out, the whole are was devastated. Heb was in there way before any state or federal help. 3 free meals a day, free ice, free water. Mobile pharmacy, mobile atm, and a mini army to get one of their stores up and running asap. 

the coordination and man power was unreal 

Counterpoint:

trumpPT.gif.16cb3d299332abde922ead18c85a108f.gif

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

No corporation is going to ignore profit motives.  HEB does a better job than most by trying to balance them with plain old decent behavior.  (NOTE:  two sons have worked there, one still does, and they treat their employees very well.)

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Smax said:

morons, every single one of them

I'm looking at that fellow and without ever watching the video, my first thought is "Mister, I don't think ANYONE wants their lifestyle anywhere near you regardless.".

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

Easter weekend bbq cookoff at Flatrock Park. Got a good campsite with my team on Thursday night (we’re local, so we had pick of the litter).
Unfortunately, I had to work on Friday, but was able to sabotage a few things in order to leave early. I went home. I shit, showered, and shaved. Then I headed down to my campsite/cook site on the river. The place had tripled in population. I was happy to find that my buddy had parked his golf cart in a way that saved me a parking spot in our campsite. Then, he head nodded to our neighbors across the way.

These fucking idiots. I’m not going to address the spats that occurred, but they got spicier throughout both Friday and Saturday night. A lot of the reason was that we placed second in brisket out of more than thirty teams. That upset them. But it didn’t upset them as much as our uncontrolled laughter, when the wind caused the rack on the back of this truck carrying the flags to pop a weld, and go tumbling down the infield into other cook/campsites.

The flags (in order)
-“When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty”
-“Come and take it” (Featuring an M-16)
-RIGGED 2020 “He’s still my president”
-TRUMP 2024 “Let’s take America back”
0669d622e233df4c9b7ac22fd11480ec.jpg

America First

Zero American flags 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 2

37 minutes ago, Smax said:

i legitimately hate that man. i have no idea who or where he is but i absolutely detest him, he's mean and stupid and i wish i didn't have to share this earth much less this country with him. jfc.

thanks, Obama. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

I went home. I shit, showered, and shaved. Then I headed down to my campsite/cook site on the river.

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

32 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

America First

Zero American flags 

yep, just some good old flag desecration.

• Hook 'Em 1

Many of your parents and grandparents have been cool with this line of thinking their entire lifetime.  Many of you were raised to be just like this. The "them" was different, but the story was the same. I hope you are ready to defend (or attack). It's going to take a very concerted effort to stave off this hatred and sustain human decency.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Many of your parents and grandparents have been cool with this line of thinking their entire lifetime.  Many of you were raised to be just like this. The "them" was different, but the story was the same. I hope you are ready to defend (or attack). It's going to take a very concerted effort to stave off this hatred and sustain human decency.

Whatever the effort is…it won’t be enough. There are points in history where the momentum of assholery is just too great to overcome. We’re at such a point.
  • Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Slacks said:

What do you mean "you people"?

• Haha 1

At some point, you wonder if the better part of valor would be to give them their little patch of soon to be scorched earth, and have a refugee movement period. Let them whither on their vine while the rest of us attempt to adhere to American values, ideals, and aspirations. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 3/30/2024 at 9:05 PM, tx 3 putt said:

fuck them

when Harvey decided to roll in around victoria and then back out, the whole are was devastated. Heb was in there way before any state or federal help. 3 free meals a day, free ice, free water. Mobile pharmacy, mobile atm, and a mini army to get one of their stores up and running asap. 

the coordination and man power was unreal 

No store does more

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

At some point, you wonder if the better part of valor would be to give them their little patch of soon to be scorched earth, and have a refugee movement period. Let them whither on their vine while the rest of us attempt to adhere to American values, ideals, and aspirations. 

Who is expected to fund their socialized social security, medicare and medicaid?  They should be told good luck with your diabetes, it gets easier with amputations.   

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 1