The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, tx ind said:

Let them rename the airport and then repurpose  it as a place to process undocumented people and get them visas.

Could also use a wing as a vaccination center.

And another for a GED diploma mill for the Boebert's and Rittenhouse's of the world.

and sully that beautiful building?
Eero Saarinen would be rolling over in his grave

Well he did sign an executive order mandating classical architecture for DC federal buildings so he will probably want some changes made.

1 hour ago, yoladu said:

Eero Saarinen would be rolling over in his grave

/csb  My pops was the main structural engineering prof at Washington University in the early 60's.  He consulted on the construction of Saarinen's Arch.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

/csb  My pops was the main structural engineering prof at Washington University in the early 60's.  He consulted on the construction of Saarinen's Arch.

But did he consult on the Eye of Sauron?

• Hook 'Em 2

On 4/1/2024 at 7:05 PM, Homesickhorn said:

My father is a retired Army Special Forces Colonel. He’s voted against Trump both times. Dude voted Democrat in the last election for the first time in his voting career, and he’s 79 years old.

Sounds like he's willing.

10 hours ago, GenXer said:

Well if your district looks anything like mine, that might answer your question. Apparently, the wise texas state legislature believes my voting interests align more closely with the exoburbs of texarkana than our county seat of mckinney.

IMG_0288.thumb.jpeg.3500dcb58612b42a9a8a62ae014fbca2.jpeg

The term gerrymandering came from a politician drawing named Gerry making a district that looked like a salamander.

My district looks like salvador dali made a surrealist excavator that grew a mechanical dick that it’s trying to self pleasure and a tail covered in genital warts.

De Kalb is the genital warts, right?

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Too soon man, too soon.  

No i didn't mean it in the sense of poorly-timed jokes.  I meant that the tree came up too soon.  Hence the lack of slalom.  

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, texasdago said:

Second time I've posted a picture of Colonel Incel on here.  That shirt is something...

PXL_20240402_205401086~2.jpg

I know it's popular to slam people of his ilk, but taking pictures of people at the gym should be completely banned. Please don't be that guy. 

2 minutes ago, LurkingHorn said:

I know it's popular to slam people of his ilk, but taking pictures of people at the gym should be completely banned. Please don't be that guy. 

I hear you but wasn't making fun of his form or exercise but for that absurd shirt.  He's not doing anything but sitting... next time I'll wait outside the door of the club if it will make you feel better... 

Oh... uh, user name does not check out.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Small correction. He isn't/wasn't an OKC councilman. He lives in Enid. A very small town about a hundred miles North of OKC. I won't trash it since they just got rid of this asshole, but not surprisingly, Enid isn't exactly a thriving metropolis.

2 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

Small correction. He isn't/wasn't an OKC councilman. He lives in Enid. A very small town about a hundred miles North of OKC. I won't trash it since they just got rid of this asshole, but not surprisingly, Enid isn't exactly a thriving metropolis.

Correct. I found another link and will update

56 minutes ago, LurkingHorn said:

Was about to type that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

It's like y'all have never been in IPIHIB. 

That forum does not interest me. And you still shouldn’t ever take pics of people at the gym 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, texasdago said:

I hear you but wasn't making fun of his form or exercise but for that absurd shirt.  He's not doing anything but sitting... next time I'll wait outside the door of the club if it will make you feel better... 

Oh... uh, user name does not check out.

Or maybe just don't take pictures of random people without them knowing, regardless of the public space you're in. Just a thought. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LurkingHorn said:

Or maybe just don't take pictures of random people without them knowing, regardless of the public space you're in. Just a thought. 

fuckthat-fuckallthat.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

14 minutes ago, LurkingHorn said:

Well, I blocked his face but definitely don't look too closely at the drastically worse asshattery that goes on around here. 

Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

Seriously though, that shirt could have been on a mannequin... just happened to be on that dude.  Although I did post him one time packing heat.  Its a scary world in the gym.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, LurkingHorn said:

No chance of rethinking that position?

gymBabe.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LurkingHorn said:

Username does not check out

Edited by Biff Tannen
dammit
  • Haha 1