The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

7 hours ago, Creasy Bear said:

2A5BA69A-B2F4-4BFE-9E73-4A9817A149D2.thumb.png.dfa578be6a5a6535de9161e91866c542.png

High and Tight Barbershop in Deep Ellum. 

There were some bad actors in the protests back in June 2020, but that is not the whole group.  Unfortunately, the entire GOP is basically beholden to Trump.  See what the Texas GOP did this weekend.  

Supporting the GOP is anti-American.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Definitely the type of joint one of our resident conservatards would frequent.  No way he just googled "barber shop with broken window" and posted the link.

Why is it so hard to accept that the riots in June 2020 were violent & destructive?

• Fuck You 10

23 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

No one says they weren't.  We are saying they are nowhere close to being on par with an attempt to overthrow democracy and you are full of fucking shit claiming that's an establishment you frequent(ed).

1) I never compared the June 2020 riots to Jan 6th coup. I said both sides have radical factions that are the absolute worst representations of this country. If you’re unable to admit that then you’re part of the problem.

2) I’ll be sure to take a picture inside when I go in 2 weeks. 

• Fuck You 2

10 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

1) I never compared the June 2020 riots to Jan 6th coup. I said both sides have radical factions that are the absolute worst representations of this country. If you’re unable to admit that then you’re part of the problem.

While one side may have some bad actors on the fringes, the other side IS bad actors. Have you reviewed the platform that the Texas GOP unveiled this weekend? What are your thoughts on it?

• Hook 'Em 3

23 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

American Fascism 

CW2 is coming 

Yes to 1, no to 2.  Before a critical mass realizes what is going on, the GQP will have enacted gun reform that effectively denies guns to anyone opposed to them.  Maybe you could make sticky bombs out of pink pussy hats?

22 hours ago, Creasy Bear said:

That’s not the answer either. The answer is purging the radicals from both parties. There really should be 3-4 parties but that won’t ever gain steam.

You brought up radicals

22 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Agree on your last part. But both sides in the beginning part?  I don’t recall “radical democrats” staging a coup and trying to overthrow the government, failing, and then continuing to pass legislation aimed at disenfranchising millions of voters. 

Did they do that?  Because I don’t recall that. I suppose I could be wrong, so I’m willing to learn. 

Biff compared radicals of Jan 6 to radicals of riots. Stating there was no comparison 

15 hours ago, Creasy Bear said:

I remember a brick through my barbershop and 3 rocks through my favorite restaurant during June of 2020. I’d chalk that up as radical.

You ignorantly stated radicals threw a brick threw a window. It’s ignorant because you either have reading comprehension issues and thought Biff said radical democrats don’t exist or you are ignorant in believing that is comparable to overthrowing the government 

24 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

1. In fact you did compare them by responding to Biff’s comparison of them 

2. cool 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Agree on your last part. But both sides in the beginning part?  I don’t recall “radical democrats” staging a coup and trying to overthrow the government, failing, and then continuing to pass legislation aimed at disenfranchising millions of voters. 

Did they do that?  Because I don’t recall that. I suppose I could be wrong, so I’m willing to learn. 

I remember a brick through my barbershop and 3 rocks through my favorite restaurant during June of 2020. I’d chalk that up as radical.

You responded to the former with the latter.

Yes, you absolutely did make that implicit comparison above. I’m having a hard time believing you don’t realize that, but I’m not sure if this is a troll job or a clumsy backpedal.

And so you know what you be a snowflake about, I’m not criticizing you for being conservative. I’m criticizing you for either being illiterate or a bad faith troll, depending on how much of your own words you actually believe.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

I am thinking that perhaps the rock through High and Tights window was a reaction to one of its employees savagely beating a black woman. The video of this incident is disturbing.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2019/03/24/protesters-march-in-dallas-after-deep-ellum-attack-sent-woman-to-hospital-bartender-to-jail/

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

We used to get our hair cut in high school at Lackland AFB. Just tell the dudes ‘high and tight.’

/didn’t cost $35.

// got nothin’

In high school, we used to compete against John Jay's AFJROTC, and I swear the guys all had the same barber, and I'm betting it was your barber.

4 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I am thinking that perhaps the rock through High and Tights window was a reaction to one of its employees savagely beating a black woman. The video of this incident is disturbing.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2019/03/24/protesters-march-in-dallas-after-deep-ellum-attack-sent-woman-to-hospital-bartender-to-jail/

I was actually looking for this article because I remember this happening....

10 hours ago, Creasy Bear said:

2A5BA69A-B2F4-4BFE-9E73-4A9817A149D2.thumb.png.dfa578be6a5a6535de9161e91866c542.png

High and Tight Barbershop in Deep Ellum. 

Is there a reason you cropped out the establishment’s name and date, which seems pretty central to your point?

I just scrolled through their FB page, and couldn’t find this post.

41 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

https://heavy.com/news/2019/03/austin-shuffield/

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Creasy Bear said:

BOTH! SIDES!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

GQP on GOP violence is part of the platform:

Makes Sarah Palin's targets look kind of quaint and old fashioned.  

My knee-jerk reaction is "when is the GOP going to reel in these crazies?"  Then I remember, this is main line GQP now.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

Makes Sarah Palin's targets look kind of quaint and old fashioned.  

My knee-jerk reaction is "when is the GOP going to reel in these crazies?"  Then I remember, this is main line GQP now.

Yep, Trump normalized hate speech so it’s okay now to say the quiet parts out loud. 

18 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

What are these “RINOs” doing that is surrendering to joe Biden?  Last I checked, Congress can’t get shit done because of two democrats who keep siding with the republicans. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

What are these “RINOs” doing that is surrendering to joe Biden?  Last I checked, Congress can’t get shit done because of two democrats who keep siding with the republicans. 

They're currently livid that John Cornyn supported some half-assed gun "control" measure. 

John Cornyn, RINO.  What a world.

• Hook 'Em 4

25 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Even though I'm all in on schadenfreude of the Rights FAAFO.... This? Fuck this. 

*however, this might be the type of thing that forces the GOP to actually do something, anything to address the  violence and angst they've fed over the decades. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Even though I'm all in on schadenfreude of the Rights FAAFO.... This? Fuck this. 

Remember, fellas.....it only gets worse.  Within 6 months, you'll be looking back on ads like this as quaint and comforting.

The GQP is a full-on violent fascist party.  Imagine if a foreign muslim made an ad saying all that shit about Americans.  We'd have already bombed whatever country that person lived in.  The GQP is at war with the United States, and if you think they'll stop before they kill a shitload of people, you aren't paying attention.

Texas full on GQP ahead.  The secession stuff imo is just sensationalist (how many electoral college votes would the R's lose w/o Texas?).  

But there's some other 'fun':

Texas Republicans also approved a resolution declaring that President Joe Biden was "not legitimately elected," signaling the continued support for former President Donald Trump's baseless claims of widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

The Texas GOP's new party platform also called for full repeal of the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

Holy fuck.

But wait, there's more:

Other planks also indicated a further shift to the right for the party, giving prominence to culture issues. The platform describes homosexuality as "an abnormal lifestyle choice," and also declares that the party opposes "all efforts to validate transgender identity."

and of course, the abortion stuff.

Texas Could Vote to Secede From U.S. in 2023 as GOP Pushes for Referendum (newsweek.com)

The TX Republican party platform was drafted by fringe lunatics.  I'm not saying that the quiet parts aren't getting louder, or that most Texas Republicans don't support quite a few of those planks, but the stuff about secession, etc. is pure fantasy.

3 hours ago, Creasy Bear said:

Why is it so hard to accept that the riots in June 2020 were violent & destructive?

Negged for distortion.

Of course any riot is violent and destructive. BLM can point to multiple, huge demonstrations that were peaceful. In many cases, BLM provided masks, water, and insisted on non-violence. The police they faced were not so civilized. The long record of Black peaceful demonstration (amazing in view of their history in this country) is too often downplayed by racist dickheads wanting to characterize any racial movement by the incidents of disorder and violence.

It's pretty clearly part of the long-standing desire to believe anyone not a sweet, righteous white person is more animal than human. That desire justified slavery and has since then justified not raising Black people to equal status in the opinions of all.

Now I read the despicable actions and ideas of the Texas GOP and see these degenerates want to eliminate tolerance wherever possible. Gonna be a bad decade for the queens and the coons and the reds and the jews.

Roger Waters is a prophet. 

Edited by RomaVicta
not justifying
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

First off, that's a lie.  Second, what makes you think the subset of protesters in response to the George Floyd murder who engaged in property damage identify or align with the Democratic Party or the left?  Have they run for office and been overwhelmingly supported by Democratic voters?  Have they been given spots on prime time left-leaning media programs and had their actions be supported by the hosts of the show?  Are they being paid to go to left wing political conferences?  Has the Democratic party whole heartedly rejected any notion of accountability for their actions?  

Dude.  Antifa.

53 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

If a few "RINOs" actually do get gunned down, I wonder if the rest of them might actually get on board for some anti-stochastic terrorism legislation.  Probably not, given the only way any of them get elected is by scaring the shit out of the rubes, but if it might push them toward trying to reign in this sort of bullshit, I'm willing to sacrifice a few Cornyns and Crenshaws to see how it turns out.  

4 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

First off, that's a lie.  Second, what makes you think the subset of protesters in response to the George Floyd murder who engaged in property damage identify or align with the Democratic Party or the left?  Have they run for office and been overwhelmingly supported by Democratic voters?  Have they been given spots on prime time left-leaning media programs and had their actions be supported by the hosts of the show?  Are they being paid to go to left wing political conferences?  Has the Democratic party whole heartedly rejected any notion of accountability for their actions?  

Yeah, it’s false equivalency. They weren’t ordered to protest weeks advance or to assault a federal building in order to put a stop to official business. No Democratic politician directed or supported them at all. They weren’t all waving “Hillary” flags or anything.

I mean, sure, the Republicans are the party for racists and bigots so I can see how they might assume that anyone protesting the killing of unarmed black people by the police might tend to vote Democratic if they have any political proclivities at all. But BLM is just a movement for racial justice. Just because racist Republicans don’t understand them and are frightened by them it doesn’t make them inherently part of the Democratic Party. It’s likely that many of the opportunists looting a Target store were apolitical. It’s fallacious to assume they have any political affiliation at all.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

I'm so fucking sick of Navy SEAL being some sort of ultimate credential. In simpler days, it was ex-Marine. I'm sick of it in action novels and movies. I'm sick of it in the real world. It seems to grow like a putrid mushroom from our violent culture and love of soldier cosplay.

Yes. You're a SEAL. You can kick my ass without getting winded. So fucking what?

How does the Navy feel about this fucking lunatic advertising his military record in an ad showing a military attack on a civilian residence?

Save our country? You don't even know what it is, you subversive fuckwad. 

RomaVicta takes a butt stroke to the head sending him crashing to the ground. Nearly half of America cheers. Now we're talkin'!

• Hook 'Em 7

32 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

The TX Republican party platform was drafted by fringe lunatics.  I'm not saying that the quiet parts aren't getting louder, or that most Texas Republicans don't support quite a few of those planks, but the stuff about secession, etc. is pure fantasy.

Agreed on secession, but I personally have a difficult time discerning between 'fringe lunatic' and mainstream Texas GOP.

Edited by MC Fresh Breath
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Agreed on secession, but I personally have a difficult time discerning between 'fringe lunatic' and mainstream Texas GOP.

Agreed. When it becomes the official official platform, as voted on by its members, it goes from fringe lunatics to mainstream GOP. This is what the official Texas GOP wants to advance as its agenda. If it wasn't, they would have found enough resistance to not advance it.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

25 minutes ago, Gap03 said:

If a few "RINOs" actually do get gunned down, I wonder if the rest of them might actually get on board for some anti-stochastic terrorism legislation.  Probably not, given the only way any of them get elected is by scaring the shit out of the rubes, but if it might push them toward trying to reign in this sort of bullshit, I'm willing to sacrifice a few Cornyns and Crenshaws to see how it turns out.  

The RINOs he's talking about are as illusory as the ebil libs they've been decrying for decades as enemies of the US. They rode that to dominating the Senate and builiding a constituency of borderline sociopaths with poor reasoning skills.

Now, the goal is party purity. As a good GOP, you must continue to declare enthusiastic approval for whatever ze pahty sets forth, or you may be suspected yourself. They're addressing the hard core who have shown they'll never take off their jerseys. Now whip them into line for tyranny to save the republic. Only straight (or profoundly closeted) white people need apply. Only straight white men get the gold cards, as usual.

We will switch to fascism. We will continue to call ourselves the envy of the world. We will continue to claim we are a democracy. We'll be getting high on our own supply.

Another advantage the fascists have is that they've been in a war frenzy for a long time. The pro-republic faction, including me, has not even considered that we might be shooting fellow citizens to save the republic. It's still a crazy thought to me. But not to them.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Gap03 said:

Nah, the rest will then fall in line because they know they can’t pull the party back towards the center.