The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

On 6/13/2022 at 1:29 AM, C-Man said:

I went back a page or two to find @NameAlreadyInUse's post talking about Alex Stein but couldn't find it. If you can link it, please do. I've been on this Alex fucker's "schtick" from the beginning of the pandemic. He's a Park Cities guy and I have many friends in common with this moron.

7 hours ago, Red Five said:

I like how he's just calmly talking about executing people he doesn't like, and they cut back to the "news anchor" and she's like "hell yeah, you're my guy!". How do you coexist with this. 

He actually advocates bringing back McCarthyism, and not just in theory or "spirit" because that's already here.  Although no one was executed as a result of HUAC.

Edited by TwiceHorn

On 6/8/2022 at 5:39 PM, NameAlreadyInUse said:

A bunch of drag queens put on a show, during the day, with no alcohol, for a bunch of kids that can identify with it. It was supposed to be an affirming fun time for gay kids, and for those that wanted, they were going to get to walk the runway during the event. 

But then these assholes showed up to protest.  The level of vitriol that came from the protestors, with them yelling obscenities, recording and publishing videos with these children and their parents without consent, with the protestors entering the venue and trying to raise a ruckus both inside and outside as it was happening.  It just makes my heart hurt.  I would've killed to have parents that were supportive like that when I was a 12 year old, and the parents are being accosted for it.  And the kids, the kids are being traumatized by grown ass men yelling at them about how they are sinners and wrong.  

I mean, let's say you are walking down the street with your kid and someone on a bullhorn starts shouting at you, and they shout, "I just have one question, why do you want to put an axe wound in between your son's legs?"  What do you do with that?  

Apparently there is some "comedian" who was the ringleader.  I don't know who Alex Stein is.  I've never seen his act.  But I will never see it now.  I'm not interested in people who would do these types of things to children.

I just wish they'd get as upset about kids getting killed in schools as they do about kids going to a drag show.

Thanks to @TwiceHorn for bringing this post to my attention. Alex Stein is a fucking Park Cities weirdo. He has a conspiracy theory YouTube channel and I first noticed him at the beginning of the pandemic when he showed up at Target wearing a Zorro mask and saying he was complying with the "mask mandate." FF a few years and he's the dipshit who shows up at school board meetings and "raps" for 60 seconds. What he's done in the past has been mostly harmless but the above account is just sickening. I have common FB friends with this fuckface but the buddies I've asked him about don't really know him at all.

Member when Roe was leaked, some said it was hyperbolic to say that Oberfell was next. I member 

Think of a group the Nazis deemed undesirable. The overlay of those groups with the same “out group” status today is near 100% with the GQP. The demonization of all who oppose them as “evil Bolsheviks” sounds exactly the same. Daily rants supporting replacement theory claptrap. Calling its supporters to take violent action against “lesser races” and out groups.
Godwin’s law has been repealed for a reason. The GQP is the American Nazi party now, they’re not even trying to leave any distinction.
What would you have done in Germany as the Nazis seized power? The answer is “whatever you’re doing right now.” And if you think this iteration doesn’t end in horrific violence, you haven’t read a single history book.
What’s maybe as discouraging is finding out how many of your neighbors would have happily gone along with the Nazis, either by true belief (the Qanon and Big Lie crowd) or just by acquiescence (all GQP voters). It’s a lot of them. Probably enough of them to get a shitload of us killed when all is said and done.
For any of you GQP voters who might be within saving range, know this: the time to stop fascism isn’t AFTER they’ve built the death camps and imprisoned “undesirables.” It’s WAY before that. The time is now - actually, it was several years ago, but you can join the team now and it will help.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Think of a group the Nazis deemed undesirable. The overlay of those groups with the same “out group” status today is near 100% with the GQP. The demonization of all who oppose them as “evil Bolsheviks” sounds exactly the same. Daily rants supporting replacement theory claptrap. Calling its supporters to take violent action against “lesser races” and out groups.
Godwin’s law has been repealed for a reason. The GQP is the American Nazi party now, they’re not even trying to leave any distinction.
What would you have done in Germany as the Nazis seized power? The answer is “whatever you’re doing right now.” And if you think this iteration doesn’t end in horrific violence, you haven’t read a single history book.
What’s maybe as discouraging is finding out how many of your neighbors would have happily gone along with the Nazis, either by true belief (the Qanon and Big Lie crowd) or just by acquiescence (all GQP voters). It’s a lot of them. Probably enough of them to get a shitload of us killed when all is said and done.
For any of you GQP voters who might be within saving range, know this: the time to stop fascism isn’t AFTER they’ve built the death camps and imprisoned “undesirables.” It’s WAY before that. The time is now - actually, it was several years ago, but you can join the team now and it will help.

I'd argue they're more akin to the Taliban and ISIS because of the religious aspect,  but we're really splitting hairs at that point.

They are abhorrent people... period.

Jason Vaughan and other Log Cabin Republicans in Texas have no problems with being treated like that. They regularly minimize it and say it’s more important to be prolife. Like every GOP convention, I’m sure their was a bunch of headless torso profiles on Grindr those days.

46 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I thought Stone was banned from twitter after getting caught setting up a sock account to circumvent a prior timeout.  

I never thought leopards would eat MY face!

I mean….seriously…..that they couldn’t se this coming from 10,000 miles away…

46f4fbca5c0c084aa040978959aab2f8.gif

And hey, “blacks for Trump,” and Hispanic Trump voters in the RGV…..don’t think that this isn’t your eventual fate. You’re useful idiots for them, until you’re not. Then it’s to the rail cars with you.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

I'd argue they're more akin to the Taliban and ISIS because of the religious aspect,  but we're really splitting hairs at that point.
They are abhorrent people... period.

They ain’t religious. They would spear Jesus for being a wimp.

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It's funny to see the Log Cabin Republicans beginning to catch on.

Leopards eating people's faces??? Shocking. Thats OK, they will all just assume Christian Walker's talking points. "I’m attracted to men but I refuse to identify with the rainbow cult. I don’t believe in indoctrinating children. My whole identity isn’t my sexuality. And I don’t go to gay bars. Don’t call me gay.” 

• Like 1

It won’t. The Trump voters will all come home to Abbott to “fight communism”…..but no worries, some of em will take out their frustrations by slaughtering another Walmart full of Mexicans, or a bar full of evil queers, like their terrorist leaders are urging them to do.

44 minutes ago, Nivek said:

They ain’t religious. They would spear Jesus for being a wimp.

40 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Being that they don’t agree with or live a single element of the Gospels….yeah.
American “Christianity” is a brand that has nothing to do with Christ, except for the symbol.

I'd argue the same applies to the Taliban and ISIS.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

I'm worried Johnny Sack may die of a priapism

I’m not going to lie I had to look up priapism. Now I’m just trying to figure out how to work it into a daily conversation. Nice job doing that here.