Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

13 minutes ago, retread said:

Lulz GOP... 

Republicans on the Oversight Committee plan to try to undercut and discredit Mr. Cohen’s testimony by raising questions about his motivations for speaking to Congress.

Republicans plan to ask Mr. Cohen the reason for the “sudden righteousness” that led him to plead guilty and implicate the president in crimes, according to a GOP lawmaker on the committee. They also plan to ask who is paying his legal fees; why he fired his former attorney, Guy Petrillo; and to whom he has spoken about his conversations with investigators, the lawmaker said.

In a letter last week to the chairman, GOP Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio and Mark Meadows of North Carolina accused the panel under Mr. Cummings’s leadership of being “out to attack the president for partisan gain,” noting that Mr. Cohen had previously lied to Congress in a 2017 hearing. They said they intended to question Mr. Cohen about his “conduct throughout his professional life and any other financial dealings he has had, including with his father-in-law.”

3 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

In a letter last week to the chairman, GOP Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio and Mark Meadows of North Carolina accused the panel under Mr. Cummings’s leadership of being “out to attack the president for partisan gain,” noting that Mr. Cohen had previously lied to Congress in a 2017 hearing. They said they intended to question Mr. Cohen about his “conduct throughout his professional life and any other financial dealings he has had, including with his father-in-law.”

tenor.gif?itemid=4589953

3 hours ago, retread said:

He's going to stay up all night watching the Cohen testimony isn''t he?

I fucking hope so.  Him operating on 30+ hours without sleep could cause him let down his guard and reveal his real self to us.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, elfenix said:

Yellen re: trump

KR: Do you think the President has a grasp of macroeconomic policy?

JY: No, I do not.

https://www.marketplace.org/shows/marketplace/02252019

David Wallace: "Michael Scott is a fine employee "who has been with the company many years.
" Counsel: "Was he in the top five of contenders?" David Wallace: "What do you want me to say? "Come on.
He's a nice guy.
"I considered many people.
" Counsel: "Was he being seriously considered for the corporate job?"
David Wallace: "No.

Edited by SimonBolivar
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

So, less than 7% of House Republicans voted against a clearly unconstitutional order that even the President said wasn't needed.

But, I'm sure the Senate Republicans will uphold their oath of office to protect the Constitution.  

Man, I wish I could type that with a straight face.

4 hours ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

Time to see how he handles the first crisis not of his own making. India Pakistan is heating up real fast 

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

He has no clue it's even happening.

When he finds out, he'll tweet about these two "shithole" countries fighting over a wool sweater and will ship them a box of acrylic ones with a mocking note. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Remember when it was frowned upon to talk shit about the America and it's leaders while overseas.  

POLITICS ENDS AT THE WATER'S EDGE!!111!!!1111!!!!! / Born 1/20/2009, died in humiliating fashion 1/20/2017

3 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

He's got to be livid that while he is meeting with Kim every news outlet is don't wall to wall coverage of Cohen and his upcoming testimony. 

Some of the American pool reporters who asked questions about Cohen at the initial photo op were barred from attending the dinner photo op. Don't want to show those Commies how the free press works or anything. Don't embarrass Trump in front of his dictator boyfriend. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Obama didn't do "it" with Kim? Pffft, I guess Donald didn't hear about the limousine.

I did it again. I made Korea give up their nuclear weapons for a second time. George Washington couldn't do it once. Suck it, George. I founded this country. I was on a boat. I saw it and said "There it is." What a beautiful country!

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Some of the American pool reporters who asked questions about Cohen at the initial photo op were barred from attending the dinner photo op. Don't want to show those Commies how the free press works or anything. Don't embarrass Trump in front of his dictator boyfriend. 

"Sensitivity to shouted questions"

LOL.  Snowflake.