Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

39 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Our political system has been so corrupted that the guy that ran a subliminal campaign of “please don’t elect me president, I’m an obvious liar and racist fraud” ended up winning. 

By God I agree with Hugo.  DJT never wanted this job, it was all for pub and laughs!   I told a friend of mine in our senior year of HS to nominate me for class president as a joke.  Guess fucking what?  I won.  Same shit here.  

22 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Our political system has been so corrupted that the guy that ran a subliminal campaign of “please don’t elect me president, I’m an obvious liar and racist fraud” ended up winning. 

And won against a candidate who...  You know the litany.  Fucking HRC.  If there is a more despicable human than djt it's her.

8 minutes ago, Poolflood said:

And won against a candidate who...  You know the litany.  Fucking HRC.  If there is a more despicable human than djt it's her.

I have no use for either, but Hillary is not "more despicable"  than Trump, or even "as despicable." 

We're talking orders of magnitude, dude.

• Like 3

By God I agree with Hugo.  DJT never wanted this job, it was all for pub and laughs!   I told a friend of mine in our senior year of HS to nominate me for class president as a joke.  Guess fucking what?  I won.  Same shit here.  

Excellent humblebrag.

29 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I have no use for either, but Hillary is not "more despicable"  than Trump, or even "as despicable." 

We're talking orders of magnitude, dude.

You don't set up a private server for your email as SOS unless shady dealings are a way of life and you are intending to cover your tracks as best as possible.  Djt and co. are rank amateures compared to HRC.

You can quibble on the margins but don't kid yourself.

• Fuck You 4

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

The left is more likely to be wishy washy and self-doubting while the right operate with absolute certainty and unjustified confidence.

Like Lou Reed said: The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Poolflood said:

You don't set up a private server for your email as SOS unless shady dealings are a way of life and you are intending to cover your tracks as best as possible.  Djt and co. are rank amateures compared to HRC.

Well, unless you’re trying to conceal your communications from Russian hackers since all the other available email servers were apparently compromised. 

50 minutes ago, Poolflood said:

You're either trolling, which makes you a piece of shit, or serious, which makes you dumber than fucking dirt.

Either way, you lose.

Happy to help.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Poolflood said:

Someone should have looked into that.

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

You forgot to throw in "Up to his eyeballs in debt". 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Too many to quote, but he’s on a another twitter tear this morning, trying to convince farmers they will come out on top in his trade war.  

So when they go to pull the lever for Trump next year, do the tears of joy at voting against libtards cancel out the tears over losing the family farm?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Too many to quote, but he’s on a another twitter tear this morning, trying to convince farmers they will come out on top in his trade war.  

So when they go to pull the lever for Trump next year, do the tears of joy at voting against libtards cancel out the tears over losing the family farm?

Foreclosed property to own the libs.

13 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I mean...what. the. actual. fuck. 

1. You must support the (dead) troops and the President in a time of war!

2. Hey, we are at war with Iran.  Ignore the trade war we are losing with China!

Edited by atomheartbevo

10 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Someone should have looked into that.

Like they looked into Colin Powell's, and Rice's aides,' and gwb43.com, and Jeb Bush's in Florida, and Jared's and Ivanka's and other Trump associates in the White House? 

Trump doesn't use email. He just meets with Putin, his handler, in secrecy without any record or American oversight. His associates delete communications and use encrypted communications to confound the Mueller investigation and the report states that it might have prevented them from gaining a full understanding of the apparent conspiracy. No, that doesn't raise any concerns. 

BUT HILLARY!! BWAAAAAAHHHH!!!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Whoever had the job of picking the target really screwed this up.

No shit.

17 23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png Germany 82,979,100 September 30, 2018 1.08% Official estimate
18 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png Iran 82,447,100 May 14, 2019 1.07% Official population clock
19 23px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png Turkey 82,003,882 December 31, 2018 1.06% Official annual estimate
20 23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png France[Note 6] 66,992,000 April 1, 2019 0.87% Monthly official estimate
21 23px-Flag_of_Thailand.svg.png Thailand 66,363,055 May 14, 2019 0.86% Official population clock
22 23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png United Kingdom[Note 7] 66,040,229 June 30, 2017 0.86% Official annual estimate
23 23px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png Italy 60,375,749 November 30, 2018 0.78% Monthly official estimate

23 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Whoever had the job of picking the target really screwed this up.

D57XxTtXoAAbujL.jpg

And you can bet that he has no plan for what would happen afterward if he ever achieved his dream of regime change in Iran. He might try to install Ahmed Chalabi as Shah. 

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

D57XxTtXoAAbujL.jpg

And you can bet that he has no plan for what would happen afterward if he ever achieved his dream of regime change in Iran. He might try to install Ahmed Chalabi as Shah. 

Iran is an existential threat to the US and all of its neighbors!

They may have long range nuclear capability very soon!

The people of Iran long for freedom and will view us as liberators!

The Iranian government does wicked things!

Do you want to fight or cut and run?!?

We'll whip their asses in a week and let their oil pay for the war.

Then we invade and enjoy cheering on our boys. We get the vicarious thrill of manliness watching somebody else fight.

A lot of Iranians get killed and we're surprised that it pisses other Iranians off. The resistance persists. 

Another 100,000 get killed, the bill is enormous, even the inadequate post combat aid we give to fighters is enormously expensive over time. Everybody hates us. But, hey!, there's an election where a secular leader well disposed towards the US is elected!

Let freedom reign!

Idiot World triumphs again!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Poolflood said:

Who do you think is more exonerated between Hillary and Donald?

Who do you think is more exonerated between Hillary and Donald?

It’s quite amazing that people will fantasize the worst things possible for HRC’s email server, and then completely ignore the obvious worst things possible coming from Trump daily.
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Fuck that mother fucker.  I hope he dies.

Don't be mean. Let's be nice and give him the best seat in the house for his little invasion wet dream. He can lead from the front. He won't have to rely on vicarious boosts to his manful manliness.

Put him right in front. On the bumper.

Lord-Humungus-Mad-Max-Kjell-Nilsson-e.jp

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

It’s quite amazing that people will fantasize the worst things possible for HRC’s email server, and then completely ignore the obvious worst things possible coming from Trump daily.

Bush's, Colin Powell's, and Ivanka/Jared's private servers must have never existed either. It's a bad precedent that was set a while ago and should not be in use, but it wasn't only a Hillary thing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

2. Hey, we are at war with Iran.  Ignore the trade war we are losing with China!

great, who's going to pay for it?

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

19 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

great, who's going to pay for it?

19 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Mexico, obviously.

Just....perfect.

To repeat: we're about to get into a shooting war that pretty much nobody but Trump and his band of sycophants want (and by the way, I want you to watch the folks who touted one of Trump's great attributes as being a dove compared to warmonger Hillary -- they are going to be all-in on "Operation Kill Some Ragheads III: This Time, He's ORANGE!").  We're going to do so with a much larger country with a generally unified population when it comes to what matters (they don't want us fucking with their business).  Everything about that war is going to be to the advantage of a country that SHOULDN'T be a regional rival, but we're enabling them as one -- Russia.  And we're going to spend a fortune doing it, which is even smarter after a brilliant tax cut that has reduced revenues significantly from where they should be.

This is so fucking stupid.

But hey, load up on that Lockheed stock.

• Like 1