Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Conservitards eerily silent about today's very underwhelming jobs numbers. 

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-creates-just-75000-jobs-in-may-and-wage-growth-slows-in-warning-sign-for-economy-2019-06-07

The U.S. created just 75,000 new jobs in May and employment gains earlier in the spring were scaled back, an ominous turn that points to a slowing economy

So is Barron running the Trump empire that the prez is totally divested form (the best divestment)?  Cause it seems like the tweedledee and tweeddledum are full on cabinet-light members or maybe mascots or something.  How is taking the leaders of a business conglomerate on state visits kosher?

1 hour ago, gyroprotagonist said:

So is Barron running the Trump empire that the prez is totally divested form (the best divestment)?  Cause it seems like the tweedledee and tweeddledum are full on cabinet-light members or maybe mascots or something.  How is taking the leaders of a business conglomerate on state visits kosher?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the royals discuss the Trump family behind closed doors. 

5 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Why no tweets about today's jobs report and the downward reevaluation of the last two months?

Just as the good economic numbers under Obama weren't real, the bad ones under Trump aren't real. Republicans create their own reality. 

• Like 5

“Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.”

- President Kennedy

”The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” 

- President Roosevelt

”The Moon is part of Mars.”

- President Trump

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Ok, I THINK he’s saying that any mission to Mars would also involve going to the moon?

Obviously. It's a non starter, but still funny to make fun of him. I laughed pretty good at the tweet TexLonghorn posted.

27 minutes ago, TexLonghorn said:

He was just passing on information from his Cabinet.  Well, from Secretary Fox, anyway:

trump gets his space program talking points from fox news segments.

biden gets his abortion talking points from alyssa milano.

stop the world, i want to get off.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, woohorn said:

What was Surl consensus on hat/airplane etiquette?

"Did you get the photo?"

"Yes, Mr. President."

"Good. Hello, are you still there? Yes, a to-go order. Look, this is the President of the United States. Just have the 10 piece McNuggets and 2 Big Macs ready. We land in 30."

• Like 5

Congratulations, modern-day dipshits: you've successfully ruined a once well regarded political party and have severely dented the reputation of Christianity. 
No wonder the younger set hates the GOP and evangelicals. I don't blame them.

Not in flyover country Bubba. You guys that blame the olds for Trump are discounting the huge portion of the country that are all- in even the youth. Willful ignorance, guns, own the libs fuck your feelings durr...
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Not in flyover country Bubba. You guys that blame the olds for Trump are discounting the huge portion of the country that are all- in even the youth. Willful ignorance, guns, own the libs fuck your feelings durr...

Don't forget the racists have been empowered by Trump and are out in full force thanks to "both sides"

• Like 2

On 6/6/2019 at 12:32 PM, Brisketexan said:

1 -- that's exactly what he's doing.

2 -- it will work.

What folks need to accept is that there is only one GOP value now: Trump.  Whatever Trump does, says, or thinks -- that is the GOP's belief system.  And going against that belief system (that is, opposing Trump in any way) will be punished by GOP voters that every one of those spineless, selfish cowards in Congress needs to keep in order to be re-elected.  That's why senators like Cornyn, if given a choice between a) destroy the Texas economy, or b) oppose Trump, will choose a).  Because he won't be punished for a).  He will be punished for b), because b) is all that matters.

There is no "political party" known as the GOP anymore.  There's simply a plain old cult of personality using that brand.

As soon as Trump leaves office and we get a Dem President, the GOP will be right back to the way they use to be when we had Obama. The GOP doesn't change, they just adapt to whoever has an R by their name no matter how crazy that person is. And we definitely have a crazy in the WH now.  

jesus christ, i just saw more of the laura ingraham interview (about pelosi), and it was like-

trump - she makes this statement about me...

ingraham - while you're overseas.

trump - right, while i'm overseas.  (and he goes on about how inappropriate this is)

so you can't make a statement about trump while he's overseas, but he's up in the middle of the night in london tweeting to the world that bette midler is a "washed-up psycho".  it's amazing how often he reverts to "but he/she started it!"  totally normal behavior.

2 hours ago, woohorn said:

What was Surl consensus on hat/airplane etiquette?

Anyone remember the ridiculous bullshit picture of Trump "writing" his inauguration speech. Obviously posed, sitting at an otherwise empty desk, with a blank pad of paper and a pen. The guy is a fucking fraud and a clown.

And an empty desk is the sign of an empty mind.

• Like 1

Anyone remember the ridiculous bullshit picture of Trump "writing" his inauguration speech. Obviously posed, sitting at an otherwise empty desk, with a blank pad of paper and a pen. The guy is a fucking fraud and a clown.
And an empty desk is the sign of an empty mind.

His remote control is there though.