Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump threatening to veto the emergency aid bill to help those kids, combined with the photo of the drowned dad and his dead two year-old daughter will not make a single Republican blink.  

they’re high fiving over both of those 

7 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

I almost never play poker, but I would love to sit across from Dotard. 

I can’t think of a worse thing to do.

The only reason you’re suggesting is you think he’d actually pay his losses and that assumes he’s willing to admit he did.  The first hand will last hours.  After losing the show down, you’ll get an extended rant about how the game is rigged, the cards were fake and the he has “alternative rules.”  

Then he will take the pot while bragging about teaching Doyle Brunson everything he knows.   

Edited by brown water
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, brown water said:

I can’t think of a worse thing to do.

The only reason you’re suggesting is you think he’d actually pay his losses and that assumes he’s willing to admit he did.  The first hand will last hours.  After losing the show down, you’ll get an extended rant about how the game is rigged, the cards were fake and the he has “alternative rules.”  

Then he will take the pot while bragging about teaching Doyle Brunson everything he knows.   

You don't play poker, do you?

1 hour ago, brown water said:

I can’t think of a worse thing to do. The only reason you’re suggesting is you think he’d actually pay his losses and that assumes he’s willing to admit he did.  The first hand will last hours.  After losing the show down, you’ll get an extended rant about how the game is rigged, the cards were fake and the he has “alternative rules.”  Then he will take the while bragging about teaching Doyle Brunson the game.  

This is bullshit!

13 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Focused on the important things. 

The thing that is wrong with that graphic is #6 should have had higher ratings.  However, because it was on that satanic network CNN, Fox viewers probably believe it's fiction.

In fact, there's probably a Venn diagram of Fox viewers and moon landing hoaxers that overlaps nicely.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

7 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Focused on the important things. 

On Sunday, Fox's fourth most highly rated show was led by that piece of shit Mark Levin. That tells me a lot more about the Fox audience than the appetite for news and information gathering of the general public.

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

On Sunday, Fox's fourth most highly rated show was led by that piece of shit Mark Levin. That tells me a lot more about the Fox audience than the appetite for news and information gathering of the general public.

What it tells me is that just like the President, there is a large population of morons who are incapable of doing anything other than sitting and watching TV non-stop.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

What it tells me is that just like the President, there is a large population of morons who are incapable of doing anything other than sitting and watching TV non-stop.

Everyone who watches reality tv and thinks it's real shares the blame. If you're watching The Bachelor or The Bachelorette, or (*cough*)Naked and Aftaid(*cough*)... and think it's real then you're part of the problem. Survivor, Fear Factor, and all those other bullshit shows that our brain dead society actually bought into like it wasn't totally obviously fake is a big part of how we got here. We actually have a reality tv show presidency.

Millions of Americans believe Donald Trump is the successful businessman he portrayed in The Apprentice. Well, maybe if you didn't sink to watching shit shows like Survivor and Fear Factor (et al.), there wouldn't  have been a market for other reality shows like The Apprentice. Maybe if you didn't care so much about keeping up with the Kardashians, we'd be better off as a country and a society. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

It's embarrassing that a true hero is forced to be decorated by a known draft dodger and coward.  

Every time I seem him mentally jacking off to the military at one of these things, I have the same thought.  Cadet Bone Spurs wishes he had the intestinal fortitude to do 1/100 of anything these men and women have done.  It's gross.  

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump threatening to veto the emergency aid bill to help those kids, combined with the photo of the drowned dad and his dead two year-old daughter will not make a single Republican blink.  

You should read the Texags thread on this. Sadly, most the comments are not a surprise.

14 hours ago, bolverk said:

No, you dumb, sunnuvabitch. I have no knowledge of the history there, but I can guarantee you that it had nothing to do with fears of granite stones catching on fire. If it had anything to do with fire, it probably had something to do with the fucking forest, you broken-brained boob.

There was a pine-beetle infestation in the Black Hills right around that time, so there was quite a few dead trees. But, it was the granite stone for sure.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, yoladu said:

You should read the Texags thread on this. Sadly, most the comments are not a surprise.

Places like TexAgs, Free Republic, etc. are full of cowards who would never risk their lives for a better future for their kids.  It’s amazing how most of these folks are descended from people who did risk their lives for a better future, we are talking many within 5-6 generations, and somehow in those 5-6 generations they’ve lost their spines.  Their ancestors would be ashamed of them.

Actually, what’s truly amazing, is how many of these people call themselves good parents and good Christians while thinking nothing of that photo.

39 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The stream-of-consciousness rantings of a con man. I think I finally figured out why the rubes buy into his shit: It's the lack of pauses and the ability to continue to speak even when saying nothing. His speech is such an endless case of verbal diarrhea and circular arguments that makes it difficult for the listener's brain to focus on any one item.

The transcripts allow for us to process what he's saying, but his monotonous monologues delivered in the key of B flat just wash over the brain like a vacuous wave of "huh"? I guess to some that must sound like the confidence of a man who knows what the hell he's talking about.

I did catch him admit in one of those clips that tariffs are indeed taxes though...I think.

Edited by bolverk

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

Fuck this country.  Go climate change.  Go stupid war.  Whatever it takes.  We need to be ended.  We are too stupid to survive and deserve everything we get.

Reading this and then glancing over to your avatar gives me a case of the sads.

39 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Everyone who watches reality tv and thinks it's real shares the blame. If you're watching The Bachelor or The Bachelorette, or (*cough*)Naked and Aftaid(*cough*)... and think it's real then you're part of the problem. Survivor, Fear Factor, and all those other bullshit shows that our brain dead society actually bought into like it wasn't totally obviously fake is a big part of how we got here. We actually have a reality tv show presidency.

Millions of Americans believe Donald Trump is the successful businessman he portrayed in The Apprentice. Well, maybe if you didn't sink to watching shit shows like Survivor and Fear Factor (et al.), there wouldn't  have been a market for other reality shows like The Apprentice. Maybe if you didn't care so much about keeping up with the Kardashians, we'd be better off as a country and a society. 

Whoa. You leave Fear Factor out of it and no one will get hurt.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

No he doesn't. He thinks he's smarter than them because he managed to get out doing what they had to do instead. 

Yeah, I'll get right on that, but first I need to ligate a nasty hemorrhoid via my nasal cavity.

16 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Places like TexAgs, Free Republic, etc. are full of cowards who would never risk their lives for a better future for their kids.

Listen you stupid sip, it's clear you never heard what General Patton said about Aggies.

18 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

jesus, the man is absurd.

From the comments.  This is normal.  Everything is fine.

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

She belongs in jail for attacking our president!!!! This is very unprofessional! You should cut all funding for the women's team! They should focus on family and not attack our country and disrespecting our flag!!!!!