Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

This should outrage the nation. People need to wake the fuck up

It won’t outrage the nation. Mostly because this is a feature, not a bug, of the nation they want. Not being white is probable cause to presume a person is an undesirable, and not a real American. We can’t be too careful here.
And note a BIG reason they aren’t footnotes to worry about it: it isn’t going to happen to them, they’re white.
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

This should outrage the nation. People need to wake the fuck up

Not that long ago, people would have rioted over this.  There's a reason why "papers, please" was a well-worn trope to describe the kind of country that we'd never allow ourselves to be.

But now, it's less important to care about rights and our founding principles, and much more important to cling to our country's ridiculous obsession with SAFETY. Everyone wants to be safe, and racist people think that jailing as many browns as possible will keep them SAFE. So, papers please. And if you have the papers...well that's mighty inconvenient so let's just lock you up for a few days.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So it turns out the Founding Fathers held regular dance contests and participation, while not mandatory, was taken as a sign of true patriotism.

No greater patriot than Rick Perry:

source.gif

source.gif

13-rick-perry.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This guy is about to get paid.  And that dumbass county should pay out the ass.  What are the odds they voted for orange fuckstain?

100% are the odds. 66.1% was the percentage that voted for Trump in Ascension Parish. 8% higher than the rest of Louisiana. 

https://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/louisiana/

Cousy being too old & full of brain aids to be able to flip the 3 sheets of paper in the correct order to kiss Trump's ass is the most trumpkin thing ever.

Of course the Cooze lived in an era when his pic was on the sports page of the Boston Globe whenever the Celtics won, and they put Russell or one the Jones up after a loss.

6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

That’s what makes this so difficult. There is  ZERO rationale, none, for that man to remain in a position of power. And yet here we are. 

He's a useful idiot to the traitors with the R next to their name in Congress and the Senate as well as our enemies in Russia and China. 

17 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Cousy being too old & full of brain aids to be able to flip the 3 sheets of paper in the correct order to kiss Trump's ass is the most trumpkin thing ever.

Of course the Cooze lived in an era when his pic was on the sports page of the Boston Globe whenever the Celtics won, and they put Russell or one the Jones up after a loss.

Cousy can fuck himself. "Most extraordinary president of his lifetime". I hope Bill Russell punches him right in the face if they ever meet again. 

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Maybe we could offer it back to France at an enormous discount.

I'd give them the entire Louisiana Purchase back....and throw in barrel of Kentucky's finest bourbon as a thank you gift

Edited by DixonHur

8 minutes ago, lemonlime said:
15 minutes ago, DixonHur said:
I'd give them the entire Louisiana Purchase back....and throw in barrel of Kentucky's finest bourbon as a thank you gift

Can we add Florida?

Don't sour the deal.

2 hours ago, lemonlime said:

Not sure where to put this. But jfc.

If this guy tweeted this and didn't stop down, get a name, and ask immediately to talk to a supervisor, he's part of the problem. 

Tweeting this shit doesn't do shit and lets these cowards keep on being cowards. 

• Like 3

checks in....

journalist is fake media and brown citizen detained. wow. america going hard today

really though, a citizen detained for 4 days. isn't that a lawsuit waiting to happen? don't we have laws against that? i see its an ACLU tweet - and I am sure they are on - the little commie america hating fucks that they are

that should be blasted by every news outlet all week. i mean wow. and it takes quite a bit to have a wow moment these days

have a good sleep friends. 

12 minutes ago, staboner said:

really though, a citizen detained for 4 days. isn't that a lawsuit waiting to happen? don't we have laws against that? i see its an ACLU tweet - and I am sure they are on - the little commie america hating fucks that they are

Yeah, I've been supporting the ACLU for years and now is the time for all that money to be put to use. Civil Liberties are being violated all over the fucking place without consequences.

This should probably be another thread and I would like to hear from the Surly lawyers on their thoughts on how this is impacting the legal system. The guy in charge is basically turning a blind eye to everything that is going on, shit he is encouraging it. Sheriff Arpaio and those murdering SEALS are a classic example.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TornACL said:

If this guy tweeted this and didn't stop down, get a name, and ask immediately to talk to a supervisor, he's part of the problem. 

Tweeting this shit doesn't do shit and lets these cowards keep on being cowards. 

Right. Just feeding the rage machine instead of actually getting pieces of shit like the CBP guy fired.