Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Trump canceled the trip to Poland due to the hurricane according to the WH, but after seeing him speak, I'm thinking his handlers (who seem to be tweeting on his behalf since no way he can spell 'Gillibrand' and 'excoriate') are worried that he cannot handle another Atlantic crossing. The travel is extremely disorienting and tiring to him and it shows. As much as I have little to no respect for this man, I wish they would stop trying to hide the decline that is so apparent to anyone with half a brain. I get it, they don't want the gravy train to stop when they take away his keys, but this just drives home the cruel aspect of the GOP, IMO. They just don't care about anyone beyond their own selfish needs. He didn't and since they don't either, he is experiencing a twilight karma that is uncomfortable to watch. I know some of you would say 'F him," but I have a hard time watching it and then believing that if the people behind the scenes are aware of this and using him to prop up and continue their cruel and inhuman treatment of citizens and immigrants, there is no hope.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Most of what Murdoch does is profit-driven, including Fox News.   The folks bankrolling OANN are actually serious about the message - Murdoch would have Fox News do a 180 if it made him more money.   The family who owns OANN are serious as hell about the conservative/libertarian message (And it's the same family who owned WealthTV, now AWE - A Wealth of Entertainment).  They are targeting the 1-2% crowd with some of their offerings, and the Ron Paul and Alex Jones crowds as well.  Trump is not their perfect candidate, but he's as good as they are going to get.

OANN had a couple of UT grads among their on-air talent pool at one time, not sure if they do anymore.  They were the ones who made Tomi Lahren famous.

Thanks for the info. Having wandered around on the OANN website, your info is not exactly reassuring if more people start to watch it, but for now if it is only 1-2% perhaps the brainwashing is less effective.

6 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

In total bullshit news and only posted because I am a shallow male who can't stand Donald Trump and, by proxy, his spawn ... Tiffany has added about 40 .lbs. Unfortunately, she's getting her dad's bod and not her mom's. 

17807816-7404841-image-a-54_156703445363

17807810-7404841-image-m-59_156703447601

Her mom is still looking good:

17807792-7404841-image-m-43_156703396338

Is that current/real? Who gains that much weight in law school?! Especially when they’ll graduate with no debt and for sure get a cushy job somewhere cause of daddy.

40 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Trump canceled the trip to Poland due to the hurricane according to the WH, but after seeing him speak, I'm thinking his handlers (who seem to be tweeting on his behalf since no way he can spell 'Gillibrand' and 'excoriate') are worried that he cannot handle another Atlantic crossing. The travel is extremely disorienting and tiring to him and it shows. As much as I have little to no respect for this man, I wish they would stop trying to hide the decline that is so apparent to anyone with half a brain. I get it, they don't want the gravy train to stop when they take away his keys, but this just drives home the cruel aspect of the GOP, IMO. They just don't care about anyone beyond their own selfish needs. He didn't and since they don't either, he is experiencing a twilight karma that is uncomfortable to watch. I know some of you would say 'F him," but I have a hard time watching it and then believing that if the people behind the scenes are aware of this and using him to prop up and continue their cruel and inhuman treatment of citizens and immigrants, there is no hope.

Yeah, fuck him. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, threesheets said:

Yeah, fuck him. 

Yeah, see, the thing is, he's a narcissist sociopath who has inflicted pain upon the entire world in service of his own ego and weakness, so no matter what indignity and pain comes his way, the universe's ledger will never get close to balanced.

If he wants compassion, he should access some of Stephen Miller's.  That's about the amount of compassion that he deserves.

• Like 6

Just now, TornACL said:

Mayors and city council members cancel trips because of hurricanes, not fucking presidents. 

I disagree.  If this things comes into S Florida as a CAT4 it's gonna make Katrina look tame. Plus it's a swing state...  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Thanks for the info. Having wandered around on the OANN website, your info is not exactly reassuring if more people start to watch it, but for now if it is only 1-2% perhaps the brainwashing is less effective.

OANN would be scary as fuck if they could attract half the on-air talent and ratings that Fox News does.  Unlike the Murdochs, you won’t find them saying nice things about Obama.    Basically the Mitch McConnell of TV networks. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Trump canceled the trip to Poland due to the hurricane according to the WH, but after seeing him speak, I'm thinking his handlers (who seem to be tweeting on his behalf since no way he can spell 'Gillibrand' and 'excoriate') are worried that he cannot handle another Atlantic crossing. The travel is extremely disorienting and tiring to him and it shows. As much as I have little to no respect for this man, I wish they would stop trying to hide the decline that is so apparent to anyone with half a brain. I get it, they don't want the gravy train to stop when they take away his keys, but this just drives home the cruel aspect of the GOP, IMO. They just don't care about anyone beyond their own selfish needs. He didn't and since they don't either, he is experiencing a twilight karma that is uncomfortable to watch. I know some of you would say 'Fuck him in the goatass," but I have a hard time watching it and then believing that if the people behind the scenes are aware of this and using him to prop up and continue their cruel and inhuman treatment of citizens and immigrants, there is no hope.

Fixed for accuracy. 

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

OANN would be scary as fuck if they could attract half the on-air talent and ratings that Fox News does.  Unlike the Murdochs, you won’t find them saying nice things about Obama.    Basically the Mitch McConnell of TV networks. 

OANN is exactly like the evil media you see portrayed in dystopian movies.

Fox News is too but they have the production value. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, Grade of D as in David said:

And taking all of that fema money for border security won't matter a fucking bit to the yokels in Florida, it will stay red. 

No doubt he is loved by Florida rednecks .... because they are morons

I was reading to my daughter a few moments ago, and it occurred to me.  I bet Trump has never read a fucking book or even a poem to any of his kids or his grandkids.  Hell, he probably has never watched any children's programming or movies with any of them.  

How sad it is that this thought occurred to me while reading to my 6 year old.

• Like 3

Of course he’s a terrible father  

On the Opie and Anthony show in 2005, Trump said changing his children’s diapers was just “not for him.” “There’s a lot of women out there that demand that the husband act like the wife and you know there’s a lot of husbands that listen to that… I’m really like a great father but certain things you do and certain things you don’t,” he said. “It’s just not for me.”

In a 2005 interview with Howard Stern, Trump said he “won’t do anything to take care of” his kids. “I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids. It’s not like I’m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park. Marla used to say, ‘I can’t believe you’re not walking Tiffany down the street,’ you know in a carriage. Right, I’m gonna be walking down Fifth Avenue with a baby in a carriage. It just didn’t work.”

Edited by 4th&Five

30 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I was reading to my daughter a few moments ago, and it occurred to me.  I bet Trump has never read a fucking book or even a poem to any of his kids or his grandkids.  Hell, he probably has never watched any children's programming or movies with any of them.  

How sad it is that this thought occurred to me while reading to my 6 year old.

I'm sorry. It's hard parenting right now. But also I feel like the contrast of the awful man Trump is gives me confidence in what I'm teaching them. This can't be over soon enough. And we need to hold every single person who stood by him accountable for the damage they, not he, they have done.