Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

7 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Very true, but a wall in locations that are dangerous or hard to patrol is a good idea for both the border patrol, and the people who risk crossing at those locations. And a secure border is a good thing (funny how all the democrats felt that way just a few years ago).  Funnel the crossing attempts to smaller, easier patrolled areas, and a physical barrier system becomes effective.

You're still missing the point. 

Think harder. 

Wall does not equal secure border. 

Secure border does not equal wall. 

In other words, one who favors or opposes either, does not automatically support or oppose both. 

Just now, TornACL said:

You're still missing the point. 

Think harder. 

Wall does not equal secure border. 

Secure border does not equal wall. 

In other words, one who favors or opposes either, does not automatically support or oppose both. 

So what does equal a secure border ?

I support a secure border, and the means it takes to create that situation humanely and efficiently. Unchecked immigration is not a good thing for many reasons I'd hope would be obvious.

7 hours ago, RPM said:

They'll still blame Democrats. "If they had just listened to Donald..." Besides, Hillary would have just taken it from them anyway.

Yep. There's no hope for them. Might as well lose all their stuff too.  These people aren't patriots theyre mindless sheep.  

And guess what their representatives don't care about them either because they arent demanding the govt reopen. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

So where have @Johnny Sack and @Onboard 2.0 and their ilk slinked off to?  That fake dimension where they can blame Democrats for not building a wall when the republicans had both the senate and House for 2 years....

Not just those two.  Trump apparently killed FCHorn. So he's got that going for him which is nice.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

So what does equal a secure border ?

I support a secure border, and the means it takes to create that situation humanely and efficiently. Unchecked immigration is not a good thing for many reasons I'd hope would be obvious.

Try checking the request/suggestion list that the people trying to, you know, actually do the job sent.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Look at all the fuckin' Mexicans! Call the Army. It's a national emergency! Invasion! GET ME OUTTA HERE! MY BONE SPURS ARE ACTING UP!

161011-A-OD080-0009.JPG

OMG, they're in the Army, too! Call the Navy! Get me outta here!

My son is in the army and two of his drill instructors -- the ones he admired most, or as much as any soldier can admire a drill sergeant -- were Mexican nationals who earned their citizenship through serving in Afghanistan, in combat. My son was a mess when he entered the army and now is the kind of kid who brags about his fucking credit score. I owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to soldiers like Rodriguez and Sanchez. Fuck the wall. 

18 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Later on today I’m gonna meet Chrispy at the brand new chili’s in the woodlands. He’s gonna tell me about his new jet.

I bet the only browns in sight will be bussin’ tables and choppin’ vegetables. As it should be. 

Just in case you forgot, this is America. 

Lots of Meskins in The Woodlands -- rich ones, hiding from the cartels. Sad but true. 

14 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Ew, y’all nasty.

Maybe she’ll get really freaky and break out the nutcracker costume.

fbded8bc401dbb467c886c6dbe6c7ce7.jpg

I do not now, nor have I ever, wanted to fuck Beavis, especially not Valley Forge Beavis. 

12 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

But when a Democrat does ignore decorum and calls him a motherfucker, everyone locks up with the vapors.

The Democrats are expected to play by the old rules and they’re allowing themselves to be forced to abide by the old traditions.

Until they say “Fuck it!” and and leave the “legal” playing field and join the Republicans in the parking lot and take up brass knuckles and bike chains and join the free for all, they’ll continue to be hamstrung by being the only ones concerned with decorum.

Smack 'em in the mouth and the Republicans would run like little bitches. There was a kid who used to pick on me on first grade in my neighborhood, and we were in the same class at school, where I was also picked on and bullied. One Saturday morning, I finally snapped and nailed him with a haymaker that closed one of his eyes for days. Monday morning we were in class and the teacher asked Joseph what happened to his purple, egg-shaped eye socket in front of the whole class. He snitched me out, but the result was not as he intended. I was not punished for knocking him the fuck out -- but the bullies gave me a wide berth after that. Take note, Democrats. 

7 hours ago, Burt said:

I'm a federal employee (forced to work without pay) and live in an area dominated by agriculture.  These past couple of weeks have been eyeopening for me.  People who I thought were good friends have shown me their true selves with this shutdown. Granted, I know I live right in the middle of Trump country, but never would I have imagined people I've known for two decades, whom I've shared meals with in their home and in mine, whom my wife and I have donated money, groceries and supplies to when they've hit hard times, or were isolated from their homes due to the Milk River flooding them out.....they have completely flipped and actually happy about this situation.  

And I dont wish this on anyone, but situations like the people in the article above are what its going to take to break this insanity.  Farmers and ranchers are going to have to miss their ag welfare (farm subsidies, CRP payments, etc) before they turn on this hack.

Spite is a helluva drug, but once it hits your pocketbook the effects fade away. 

• Like 3

Not really a surprise, but it's still a pretty damning statement that the FBI had to start up a counterintelligence investigation into our own fucking president. 

What’s fucked up is in any position outside of Congress and the President, your employer would make you sit on the sidelines until the investigation is complete.

43 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

My son is in the army and two of his drill instructors -- the ones he admired most, or as much as any soldier can admire a drill sergeant -- were Mexican nationals who earned their citizenship through serving in Afghanistan, in combat. My son was a mess when he entered the army and now is the kind of kid who brags about his fucking credit score. I owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to soldiers like Rodriguez and Sanchez. Fuck the wall. 

I didn't serve, but I still believe that all men should serve 2 years right out of high school.  It would solve a ton of problems and who cares if you start college/work/etc at 20 instead of 18. Did Sgt Rodriguez and Sgt Sanchez come into the country legally or illegally?  If legally, then the wall/border issue doesn't apply to them specifically  unless someone wants to lump illegal immigrants in with those who followed the current legal process.  If they came in illegally, then maybe the idea of military service could be a more talked about  option for a path to citizenship.

It is a shame we don't take this border wall fight to the logical conclusion of total immigration reform with liberal work visas and an easier path to citizenship for those who are eligible.  

Edited by Whitman

2 minutes ago, Whitman said:

I didn't serve, but I still believe that all men should serve 2 years right out of high school.  It would solve a ton of problems and who cares if you start college/work/etc at 20 instead of 18. Did Sgt Rodriguez and Sgt Sanchez come into the country legally or illegally?  If legally, then the wall/border issue doesn't apply to them specifically  unless someone wants to lump illegal immigrants in with those who followed the current process.  If they came in illegally, then maybe the idea of military service could be a more talked about  option for a path to citizenship.

It is a shame we don't take this border wall fight to the logical conclusion of total immigration reform with liberal work visas and an easier path to citizenship for those who are eligible.  

[MAGA]Well you see, their last name ends with a Z, so who cares if they are legal or not?  Besides they probably have family in Mexico---you know those damned Mexicans have litters of kids, they just can't have one or two----and all those are illegals and they are sending money home to them and probably plannin' on sneaking them across when they get the chance. And lets talk about what they do in the grocery store.  Those folks don't even have the decency to speak English, for God's sake.[/MAGA]

A rising share of unauthorized immigrants have lived in the U.S. for more than a decade. About two-thirds (66%) of unauthorized immigrant adults in 2016 had been in the U.S. more than 10 years, compared with 41% in 2007. A declining share of unauthorized immigrants have lived in the U.S. for less than five years – 18% of adults in 2016, compared with 30% in 2007. In 2016, unauthorized immigrant adults had lived in the U.S. for a median of 14.8 years, meaning that half had been in the country at least that long.

===============================

Trump is a Russian asset who is using border security as a fucking distraction, and so is the troll onboard. But it isn't working.

8 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Trump is a Russian asset who is using border security as a fucking distraction, and so is the troll onboard. But it isn't working.

Your avatar is a distraction.  And it is working.

Edited by Whitman

2 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Wrong ?  Nothing wrong with Hillary Clinton not being president.  Everything in fact is very right that she's not.  That the democrats now change their tune about a secure border is typical politics.  

Trumps never been my guy, but Hillary has  been someone who I have stated quite clearly should never be president of the United States. Fucking slimy crook who gamed the system her entire career in Washington politics.  That democrats could support someone like Hillary makes them the same people who can't admit they're wrong they claim republicans are.

So whoever the fuck you are piss off.  

The Democrats have not changed their tune about a secure border.

They just don't support a stupid wall.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Whitman said:

I didn't serve, but I still believe that all men should serve 2 years right out of high school.  It would solve a ton of problems and who cares if you start college/work/etc at 20 instead of 18. Did Sgt Rodriguez and Sgt Sanchez come into the country legally or illegally?  If legally, then the wall/border issue doesn't apply to them specifically  unless someone wants to lump illegal immigrants in with those who followed the current legal process.  If they came in illegally, then maybe the idea of military service could be a more talked about  option for a path to citizenship.

I agree -- I don't think it has to be military service necessarily, but some kind of national service is needed. Kids need to know how the other half lives and also start to believe in  the ideal of a national purpose. Go rake leaves in a national forest. Go count endangered salamanders in some river. Join the army, navy, air force, marines, if that's your bag. But nowadays kids don't even know what national purpose means. 

• Like 1

You’re fucking ADORABLE.
Trump, Stephen Miller, etc DO NOT WANT TO “SOLVE” illegal immigration. They want a “pure” America. There’s a reason that Trump and the Trumpkins haven’t spoken a single word about any other immigration reform (correction: they’ve also talked a good bit about further restrictions in currently LEGAL immigration) - it’s because they don’t want any more non-white folks in our pure America. We’re only talking about inherently xenophobic and nationalist solutions because that’s all they’re interested in.
A rising share of unauthorized immigrants have lived in the U.S. for more than a decade. About two-thirds (66%) of unauthorized immigrant adults in 2016 had been in the U.S. more than 10 years, compared with 41% in 2007. A declining share of unauthorized immigrants have lived in the U.S. for less than five years – 18% of adults in 2016, compared with 30% in 2007. In 2016, unauthorized immigrant adults had lived in the U.S. for a median of 14.8 years, meaning that half had been in the country at least that long.
===============================

Yes it is. It’s working enough. There’s 35% of our population that is now firmly entrenched in xenophobia and white nationalism, and they’re never leaving that trench.

They'll still blame Democrats. "If they had just listened to Donald..." Besides, Hillary would have just taken it from them anyway.

Yep. You have decades of ceaseless fear mongering about immigrants, Washington corruption, and ineffective govt. 40% are never changing their mind. Most of the country is grossly uninformed and always will be.

2 hours ago, NBMisha said:

The suggetion that immigration is currently unchecked is an unmitigated lie.  Fuck off with that shit.

On board never struck me as the farm hand type. Living on that troll farm must be brutal on his tiny hands. 

At first I was on the fence (or maybe on the wall?) about Trump using some sort of "national emergency" powers to force this through. 

But then, hey, let the Dems (when they take power) call an emergency for gun deaths and global warming (credit to others, mostly Bernie).

So, the next question will be is Trump actually dumb enough to set this precedent? 

9 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

The worst thing about winter is that dotard is stuck indoors and spends all the tweeting stupid shit. At last when it's warm he's out golfing. C'mon spring. 

He could be golfing in Florida. The problem is that his shutdown of the government prevents him from using our tax dollars to pay himself for the food and lodging of the secret service and other staff. So what's the point?

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I don't mean immigration is wholesale unchecked I mean illegal immigration is unchecked immigration 

Again, the suggestion that illegal immigration, as a phenomena, is unchecked, is a gargantuan lie.  Again, FO with that.

Oh, you mean the word "illegal immigration" is equivalent to "unchecked" immigration?  Look at the big brain on Onboard.  That we could all be as insightful, and helpful to our fellow citizens.  JFC what in the hell is wrong with you?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

At first I was on the fence (or maybe on the wall?) about Trump using some sort of "national emergency" powers to force this through. 

But then, hey, let the Dems (when they take power) call an emergency for gun deaths and global warming (credit to others, mostly Bernie).

So, the next question will be is Trump actually dumb enough to set this precedent? 

Trump only cares about what he wants RIGHT NOW.  You think he gives a shit about what other people want tomorrow?  He doesn’t even care about what he wants tomorrow.  He’s too stupid to think that far ahead.  Think about that.  It’s actually true, the guy is too big a moron to think as far ahead as TOMORROW.   

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

The worst thing about winter is that dotard is stuck indoors and spends all the tweeting stupid shit. At last when it's warm he's out golfing. C'mon spring. 

You do realize that it is currently 76 degrees at his Mar-a-Lago course in Palm Beach, Fl?

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

There’s 35% of our population that is now firmly entrenched in xenophobia and white nationalism, and they’re never leaving that trench.

i'm going to say they've been there their whole lives and their parents before them as far as recorded history can see.

Edited by yaqdum
this software sucks big dog dicks.

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Trump only cares about what he wants RIGHT NOW.  You think he gives a shit about what other people want tomorrow?  He doesn’t even care about what he wants tomorrow.  He’s too stupid to think that far ahead.  Think about that.  It’s actually true, the guy is too big a moron to think as far ahead as TOMORROW.   

This is so true and easy to go undetected.  He also has no appreciation for the past.  Everything  he does is in the moment for self serving purposes in only that moment.  

He’s an incredibly simple man. 

• Like 1