How Fox News works

retread

"Fox guest: There's just no health risk...We have this kind of air in India and China all the time, no public health emergency... this doesn't kill anybody, this doesn't make anybody cough, this is not a health event... particulate matter is just very fine soot, they're innocuous."

Hey law dogs, is it possible to file a defamation lawsuit on behalf of "Black Lung Disease" ?? 

• Like 1

On 6/6/2023 at 11:31 AM, atomheartbevo said:

Scott Bakula, and he's 68 so if he only looks like he's 60 and that's a recent photo, he's not doing too bad.

I didn't picture Bakula as a Trumper type though.

Lol wut? That's james van der beek bro. Different movie QB entirely. 

• Haha 1

She can be furious all she wants, but all of these talking heads and people in Congress trying to pretend to be shocked and outraged, not a single fucking one of them will actually jeopardize their lives or careers over Donald Trump.  They'll all be Josh Hawleys.

But they will try and rile up the MAGA crowd and get them to risk their lives and careers in order to find out.

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

She can be furious all she wants, but all of these talking heads and people in Congress trying to pretend to be shocked and outraged, not a single fucking one of them will actually jeopardize their lives or careers over Donald Trump.  They'll all be Josh Hawleys.

But they will try and rile up the MAGA crowd and get them to risk their lives and careers in order to find out.

Hawley is a good comparison for Pirro. Both constantly make legal arguments they absolutely know are total bullshit. Like Pirro here saying this is a civil, PRA matter. 

Teddy Cruz is also of that ilk. 

I tape Fox News Sunday every week and watch it religiously, because it will save me time talking to most Republicans already knowing what they were told to think this week.  But it is always interesting to see how well Fox balances endless non-fact based suppositions, with actual fact based reporting.  You know Trump was indicted for factually doing a lot of stuff that is illegal.  There is also an accusatory memo on Hunter Biden. SEE!!!! LOOK!!!!

Does it matter if the negative coverage is accurate? Factual? Dishonest?  Silly you, if you actually thought I was asking a question!  Negative suppositions are given equal or greater weight than actual factual negatives of Republicans.  And that my friends is not a news network, it is a self serving propaganda media outlet, designed for those that do not know and do not want to know factual information.  They want their non-fact based opinions confirmed with lies.  And that is the secret code Fox has broken, they found the rubes and the rubes are Republicans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, horn4life said:

I tape Fox News Sunday every week and watch it religiously, because it will save me time talking to most Republicans already knowing what they were told to think this week.  But it is always interesting to see how well Fox balances endless non-fact based suppositions, with actual fact based reporting.  You know Trump was indicted for factually doing a lot of stuff that is illegal.  There is also an accusatory memo on Hunter Biden. SEE!!!! LOOK!!!!

Does it matter if the negative coverage is accurate? Factual? Dishonest?  Silly you, if you actually thought I was asking a question!  Negative suppositions are given equal or greater weight than actual factual negatives of Republicans.  And that my friends is not a news network, it is a self serving propaganda media outlet, designed for those that do not know and do not want to know factual information.  They want their non-fact based opinions confirmed with lies.  And that is the secret code Fox has broken, they found the rubes and the rubes are Republicans.

jim carrey disbelief GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Hannity got a bit flustered there. Newsom is making a compelling argument to be the fighter and communicator the Dems need moving forward. 

I'm not opposed to Newsom running in 2028.  That said, I think he will need to be a bit harsher.  Yes, come at them with stats and facts, but also call them liars.  Call them out for trying to hurt people.  Call them out for being grifters.  They have to be called out.  Loudly and publicly, every day.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Hannity got a bit flustered there. Newsom is making a compelling argument to be the fighter and communicator the Dems need moving forward. 

"Let me stop you a second...because I'm getting fucking owned and need to regroup."

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

The problem with Newsom is that he's at least once showed terrible terrible judgement.  Not only did he date that troll, he married her as well.  This has me concerned about his overall decision making abilities.

Well....she was quite different back then.  Can't quite put my finger on it....

EgRy6D3VAAshkzR.jpg

The problem with Newsom is that he's at least once showed terrible terrible judgement.  Not only did he date that troll, he married her as well.  This has me concerned about his overall decision making abilities.

Meh, dick in crazy can be fun if its contained. JFK and Clinton managed alright despite their side piece issues.

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Meh, dick in crazy can be fun if its contained. JFK and Clinton managed alright despite their side piece issues.

Yeah, I'm not saying he made an error in judgement in deciding to fuck someone that's crazy.  I get that.  Hell I've done that too.  I'm saying that he wasn't smart enough not to marry the crazy and bring it home to meet the family.  That's the error in judgement that he's going to have a hard time justifying.