The Supremes

tx 3 putt

34 minutes ago, Foosters said:

That's the best story they came up with?

Should have just gone with "my wife is a simple homemaker and was confused when putting up the flag. I've since spoken to her and I can assure you it will not happen again."

Harrison Butker, "Women should stay out of politics and be content to be wives and mothers.  (checks notes on Mrs. Alito).  Okay, well this is different."  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A neighbor of mine has been flying the Oklahoma flag upside down for a few years now and I know I saw a few upside down US flags after 2016. None of them, however, were U.S. Supreme Court Justices to my knowledge.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, 'stache said:

A neighbor of mine has been flying the Oklahoma flag upside down for a few years now

In fairness maybe they just didn’t know, like the time a few years ago when the Corps of Cadets flew a Chilean flag. 

• Like 1

Just think what he's going to do to our country if more people call his wife a cunt. 

Just when I want to forgive W with the passage of time, Alito keeps cropping back up as yet another stain on his legacy. 

14 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Just think what he's going to do to our country if more people call his wife a cunt. 

Just when I want to forgive W with the passage of time, Alito keeps cropping back up as yet another stain on his legacy. 

I remember his op-ed in the WSJ about taking free trips was like it was written by a 10th grader.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

I thought these Justices were supposed to have thicker skin.   They are selected to make the tough impartial decisions for the good of the country.  You'd think his wife would be proud to be married to such a person.  But no.  She's worried about signs her neighbors put up has to do something like this as protest.   Imagine how much shit she's been spewing in his ear for years now, to get to the point where she'd go public in such a big way.  This reeks of "the lady doth protest too much."  I wonder how long she and Ginny took to come up with such a smacking plan, and how Ginny will upstage her next.    Very ripe for a SNL skit here, maybe the Supreme wives, played along the lines of Stepford.

I know this is going to come as a shock to you, but his old lady had fuck all to do with it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Note: a group of Karens is known as an HOA, so you should say "Mrs. Alito is a president of an HOA."

See I just assumed Mrs. alito was higher on the food chain. 

I had to look it up but per my internet googling you’re right. Here are some other facts I learned:

A young Karen is known as an Ashley.

A group of Karens is an HOA and their local leader is a President of the HOA.

A population or throng of Karens is called a Katy

And the loose organizational leader is known as the Deen (Kind of like the Grand Dragon). Not to be confused with a Dean. This title was bestowed to the Karens when Paula Deen was canceled.

It’s like the title of Tsar or Kaiser that is using the name Caesar to mean king / emperor.

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, HenryJames said:

2fe47cf4-8043-4234-be14-5374a4bec12c.png

“Following that exchange, Mrs Alito was distraught and hung the flag upside down ‘for a short time.’’”

“For a short time?” How many days was the flag hung upside down “for a short time?” Two days? Three days?

Roberts is such a cuck for letting this shitbag run the show. Of course that’s assuming Roberts is concerned with the legitimacy of SCOTUS as many of the surly legal cabal have stated and not in agreement with all of Alito’s shittiness. Roberts is probably letting Alito run rampant so the criticism doesn’t come down on him. Not going to work, Roberts. You’re the Chief, fucking act like it, coward. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

Justice Alito should be impeached. I don’t say this lightly, and this is not something that you do simply bc you disagree with a judge’s judicial philosophy. But he is deeply corrupt, irreparably biased, and legit bonkers. From the undisclosed trips to the weird letter in WSJ to public comments responding to criticism to flying the flag upside down in support of Trump/Jan. 6 (!!!!!!) to talking to FOX NEWS (??!?!??!!!) how in the freaking world can this Court be taken seriously??

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Justice Alito should be impeached. I don’t say this lightly, and this is not something that you do simply bc you disagree with a judge’s judicial philosophy. But he is deeply corrupt, irreparably biased, and legit bonkers. From the undisclosed trips to the weird letter in WSJ to public comments responding to criticism to flying the flag upside down in support of Trump/Jan. 6 (!!!!!!) to talking to FOX NEWS (??!?!??!!!) how in the freaking world can this Court be taken seriously??

This. At least two of our SUPREME COURT JUSTICES are completely compromised. There’s no way back from this. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

Robert’s is the one who told us we are all too stupid to comprehend their decisions and their conduct. He is just as shitty and corrupt. He is like the cop that covers for the more abusive cops.

This. He claims to be concerned about the legitimacy and legacy of the court. Well, he can do something about that. It involves calling out Alito and Thomas. He doesn’t have the spine.
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

19 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

This. He claims to be concerned about the legitimacy and legacy of the court. Well, he can do something about that. It involves calling out Alito and Thomas. He doesn’t have the spine.

I don't think it's a question of spine.  He simply doesn't want to.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TDunk said:

Apparently, the supreme court and cheap retail have the same customer service policy. No returns or exchanges. 

Actually, retail's standards are higher.  You cannot have person run the emotional gambit on an interview and expect to get a job in retail.   Apparently, that is fine for the United States Big Beef Supreme Court.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2