Oklahoma @ Kansas State

Constant

1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

Sports Animal is great right now. 

https://www.iheart.com/live/the-sports-animal-5511/

I don't care how much you want your team to win, you're an idiot if you think they got fucked on that call.  ZERO doubt it hit someone, video showed who.  Hell live I could tell it hit someone when it bounced so drastically in a different direction, just wasn't sure who it hit.

1 hour ago, T-shirt Sip said:

My fault. I just sat down to watch the ass raping and Lamb takes it in for the TD. Sorry. 

1 hour ago, Radical Larry said:

Turn the damn channel and get out of this thread. Leave your avatar, though.

59 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

You have to leave now!!!  😠

58 minutes ago, T-shirt Sip said:

I’m gone. 

You all are welcome. I take full responsibility for the OU lose. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

I don't care how much you want your team to win, you're an idiot if you think they got fucked on that call.  ZERO doubt it hit someone, video showed who.  Hell live I could tell it hit someone when it bounced so drastically in a different direction, just wasn't sure who it hit.

These tards are saying the Dirt Burglar was blocked into the ball.   Glorious sad Pandas

1 hour ago, mulletpelini said:

A player blocked by an opponent into a free kick is not, while inbounds, deemed to have touched the kick. (A.R. 2-11-4:I)

10 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Kstate player was blocking while simultaneously trying to field an onside kick?  I highly doubt it.

Watch the play again -- guy wasn't trying to field it.  The whole KSU team was acting like they thought it was illegal for them to touch it before 10 yards.  

Here's the play -- if you actually think that guy was trying to field the kick, I don't know what to tell you.

Capture.jpg

Edited by Beau Vine

20 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

There's another angle from behind KSU and I'm pretty damn sure the hard bounce and redirect is off the KSU guys knee.  The speed and angle would make more sense also.  Ive watched it so many times, I'm about 95% it hit the guys right knee coming forward, #56 or whatever who was blocking into sooner.  

OU getting fucked is so much sweeter,  makes me feel better after yesterday.