7 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I mused, when Trump revealed how his presidency would go, about the problem being the electorate and my fear being somebody far more adept than Donald Trump taking the reins of this hateful voting bloc. I speculated, not with any particular insight, that Ted Cruz might be that villain. 

I think what I've just read in this thread confirms that this is his play. I first thought I had been misinformed about his intelligence because he's doing so many stupid things on twitter and getting owned. However, now I think he's appealing strictly to the malignancy that was once the GOP. 

Tay-edd makes clumsy remarks about CNN. He confronts Hollywood and gets crushed. He calls the right to peaceful demonstration an abuse of power. He's not making errors, he's shamelessly saying things he's knows to be untrue or inaccurate to be seen fighting the known enemies of liberty: those who aren't GOPs, the press, negroes, negro sympathizers, and Hollywood.

The dolts can't tell if he's winning or losing. They'll love him for fighting and see everything as a triumph. Cruz knows the game. He's the first of the national figures to gleefully step into the shitstream, the River WhoreDon, and dunk himself to be reborn. He's rolling the dice that he can have the same Teflon Trump does.  

He just might pull it off. Other shameless totalitarians will also vie for the reins, but Ted is starting early.

He must be turned out of office, but we'll have to wait 4 years. 

Cruz will never make higher office. His unfavorables are too high. He almost lost his Texas senate seat...

3 hours ago, LABEVO said:

Cruz will never make higher office. His unfavorables are too high. He almost lost his Texas senate seat...

I'm not predicting anything about results. I'm just speculating on what he's doing and why. I never predict elections. I'm always wrong.

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I'm not predicting anything about results. I'm just speculating on what he's doing and why. I never predict elections. I'm always wrong.

In that case, will you do us all a favor and predict a Trump victory in November?

10 hours ago, LABEVO said:

Never say never. He held on for a long time against Trump. Trump easily could have exploded or walked away, and then Cruz would most likely have beaten Hillary given that her unfavorables are high as well.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Never say never. He held on for a long time against Trump. Trump easily could have exploded or walked away, and then Cruz would most likely have beaten Hillary given that her unfavorables are high as well.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I just googled the Teen Vogue article and read the opening five paragraphs. It's informative and, as far as I can tell, accurate. 

I despise the right's cynical decision to miscast anything they can as evil and then rant about it. Cruz is smart enough to know better, but he's a shameles sack of guts hoping to demagogue his way into being the next Trump. Will the white supremecists really want to choose Senor Cruz as their leader?

It's Idiot World, Jake. Forget it.

27 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Good lord he’s a fat fuck.

Gym Jordan does all the exercising for him. 

Craig Mazin’s absolute hatred of Cruz is the reason I follow him on Twitter.

Yeah, he created “Chernobyl” and stuff but the way he savages Cruz is amazing.

Pro Tip - Don’t be a gross slimy cockface to your college roommate.

Outside the obvious reason, you both might become famous one day and then everyone gets hilarious stories at your expense.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion