RPM

Shit's Borked

Imgur embeds have been broken for a while due to their api. We have a script that goes and updates the embeds later on.

If I had a nickel for every cert related postmortem I’ve been involved in where it was declared that it would work next time...

anyone else getting broken twitter links? like no twitter links are working (they show up - sorta - and when you click them you get a frowny face)

On July 22, 2020 at 12:54 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Also, is it a bug or feature that when you reply to a post it redirects you to your post rather than the place you were at? Because i would way prefer the latter. 

There's an arrow on the right end of the header of the quoted text above which I can click to take me back to your post. It's always there when I quote someone. I usually see it when others quote someone but not always. I don't know why that is. 

On 8/11/2020 at 11:07 AM, Lurch said:

If I had a nickel for every cert related postmortem I’ve been involved in where it was declared that it would work next time...

Set a calendar reminder for 11/9.  Let's encrypt is only valid for 90 days.

3 hours ago, ernest_t_bass said:

I hate tapa. Why on earth wouldn’t tapa make subscribed threads sort by last updated? Is it borked or am I borked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imo, the web interface is actually pretty decent with surly. Give it a shot, you may find you prefer it to tapa

I haven’t gotten my $2,000 yet

Hi! We are giveaway exclusive limited time sign-up offer! Claim an up to $2000 welcome bonus and 200% match + 25 free spins for new players. In addition, free chips, weekly cashback and a lot of fun are waiting for you! Do not delay, do this ASAP!

Go here - www.winner-zone.com - and get your welcome bonus! Well, good luck!

So basically any handle with a "Z" in it?  

Dammit.  Loboz was gonna be a huge hit.